SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic and Spell Caster,"critically acclaimed spiritualist"

3 posters

Go down

Psychic and Spell Caster,"critically acclaimed spiritualist" Empty Psychic and Spell Caster,"critically acclaimed spiritualist"

Post by Admin Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:34 pm

Is it any wonder that people are confused about what is a Spiritualist and what is a Medium. This is pretty typical out there in teh broader world.

This lady offers "Guaranteed Love Spells for New Clients" woops their goes the free will of the target

http://www.pr.com/press-release/271798
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Psychic and Spell Caster,"critically acclaimed spiritualist" Empty Re: Psychic and Spell Caster,"critically acclaimed spiritualist"

Post by hiorta Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:41 am

Ah, voodoo is alive and well and still hasn't understood the Laws of Attraction and Cause & Effect.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Psychic and Spell Caster,"critically acclaimed spiritualist" Empty Re: Psychic and Spell Caster,"critically acclaimed spiritualist"

Post by Admin Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:28 am

I love it Hiorta

Look into my eyes

hypnotize
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:14 am

I love where it says "she always stands beside her good ethics" does that mean she puts them in a box on a table before she does a reading?
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:18 am

Yup just before she charges you for "Love Potion No 9"

I always remember the story a Medium told us of visiting a psychic who said he needed work to remove all teh negative entities that were attached to him.

The first offer was several $'000's in a series of long sessions to remove them.

the second was one day and so on down to the offer of a special herbal shampoo guaranteed to remove negative entities for $60.

Not surprisingly he walked out at that moment. However, many don't and look at the harm they do Spiritualism because the majority of people have no idea what we stand for and interlink all of the Psychics with us.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down