SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the saddest stories I’ve ever read!

5 posters

Go down

One of the saddest stories I’ve ever read! Empty One of the saddest stories I’ve ever read!

Post by zerdini Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:01 pm

One of the saddest stories I’ve ever read:

From Sky News

A 13-day-old baby girl has been left orphaned after her parents died in an horrific car crash on their way home from visiting her in hospital.

Lucy Schollbach was born 12 weeks premature, weighing just two-and-a-half pounds.

Her parents Justin Schollbach, 42, and Leah James, 33, died instantly when their car veered off the road and hit a street lamp, Sydney's Sunday Telegraph has reported.

They were just a few minutes away from their home in the Sydney suburb of Kurnell after the hour-long trip to visit Lucy.

Mr Schollbach and Ms James made the trip twice a day to see their daughter, who spends most of her time in an incubator at Sydney's Royal Hospital For Women.

It was during one of these visits that Andrew Loxton, the father of Ms James' nine-year-old son Stephen, filmed the couple cuddling Lucy.

Mr Loxton said Ms James was a loving and devoted mother.

"Leah was always smiling like a Cheshire cat, so happy to be visiting her little baby girl," he told the Sunday Telegraph.

"I'd just like to see that smile again."

Mr Schollbach's father, Rob, said: "Having Lucy changed Justin.

"It's the happiest I have seen him in his whole life and now this has happened."

Doctors say Lucy is expected to stay in hospital until November.

She is in the care of Sydney social services until it is decided who will raise her.

Her parents' funerals will be held next week.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

One of the saddest stories I’ve ever read! Empty Re: One of the saddest stories I’ve ever read!

Post by Admin Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:35 pm

the story continues very sadly because the baby has now passed away too
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/7985025/sydney-baby-orphaned-by-car-crash-dies
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

One of the saddest stories I’ve ever read! Empty Re: One of the saddest stories I’ve ever read!

Post by zerdini Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:05 am

Admin wrote:the story continues very sadly because the baby has now passed away too
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/7985025/sydney-baby-orphaned-by-car-crash-dies

At least they will be reunited again. Very Happy

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Raggett Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:32 am

As Gordon Astley who used to host a chat programme on local radio used to say on hearing of a death, 'another one safely gathered in.'

Peter Raggett

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:06 pm

One journey of a spirit into physical life ended. The lesson learned. The time here was short, and for many the pain is great, yet there will also be many in spirit who will welcome back those whose time on earth is over. May all involved feel spirit's love at such a difficult time.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:13 am

Well said Lis.
I am sure that they will.

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down