SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seance events described at UK seance with Gary Mannion 2019

4 posters

Go down

Seance events described at UK seance with Gary Mannion 2019 Empty Seance events described at UK seance with Gary Mannion 2019

Post by Slatewriter Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:32 am

Venue: Parsonage Side Retreat, UK
Date: 14th February 2019
Witness: Sandy Ingham

Psychic artist Sandy Ingham “having cable tied the medium personally” describes the following events after a Gary Mannion seance at Parsonage Side Retreat, UK on Feb 14th 2019.

* "As I watched, a whole human head was manifested into solid form, looked around, even moved closer to the light source...the facial expression changed as it became another persons face…life sized…the fully formed head, looking ahead, then left to right, was only around a foot off the floor outside the cabinet."
* "that was preceded by a hand and arm coming out of the cabinet, embracing the family members present...each hand and arm changing size and shape for each different spirit visitor…observed all from very close quarters."
* "valentine cards and flowers were heard to be opened, some receiving a flower placed on their knee."
* "the seated people close to the cabinet were moved into the middle of the room by spirit, to clear the way for another cabinet to be installed, this time a heavy solid wooden one, from another room, no sounds of dragging, just the whoosh as it glided effortlessly through into the room. The medium, still tied into his chair, completely unaware, now installed by spirit, into the wooden cabinet."
* "In light the first cabinet now seen to be empty of the medium, but full of the cards people had bought for their family."

Last edited by Slatewriter on Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Seance events described at UK seance with Gary Mannion 2019 Empty Re: Seance events described at UK seance with Gary Mannion 2019

Post by Slatewriter Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:00 am

Karen Richards shares the following description of events after the same Gary Mannion seance at Parsonage Side Retreat, UK on Feb 14th 2019.

* Medium, room and sitters thoroughly checked.
* Cabinet bending forward and spinning acknowledging sitters.
* Jimmy, the communicator, answered all questions.
* Sitters were touched
* …could hear the cards that were in the middle of the room on the floor being opened and taken into the cabinet.
* Some flowers were returned to sitters and placed on their legs…
*A little girl's long pleated skirt and little feet were materialized in black ectoplasm.
* …she lifted the cabinet and moved in front of it.
* ...could see a hand forming from one side of the cabinet and then a 2nd hand, one in black ectoplasm and one in white, holding one another to be clearly seen, several times. The wrist, arm and forearm were also clearly seen.
* 3 sitters came to the cabinet and were touched by a hand of a loved one who were recognized…
* 1 hand performed a 360degree turn in blue light.
* 2 sitters were moved from the side of the room allowing spirit to bring another heavy solid wooden cabinet (70kg) into the room...
* The medium was moved from the tent into the big wooden cabinet without a noise.
* The harmonica was played while a voice also spoke through the trumpet.
* A head was formed from black ectoplasm and came out of the cabinet facing the blue light.
* The face evolved from formless to detailed and looked around at the sitters.
* When the lights came on, the medium sat tied to the chair in the middle of the room, outside the cabinets producing ectoplasm for all sitters to observe and spirit moved the chair clockwise around, without any noise, so all sitters has a good view.

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Seance events described at UK seance with Gary Mannion 2019 Empty Re: Seance events described at UK seance with Gary Mannion 2019

Post by Slatewriter Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:42 am

Julie Connelly describes events after the same Gary Mannion seance at Parsonage Side Retreat, UK on Feb 14th 2019.

* All usual protocol adhered to, pre seance talk, all sitters checked…
* our cards and flowers were placed in the middle of the circle…
* the music starts and shortly we are greeted by jimmy…
* we witness a young girl forming from the black ectoplasm…
* several sitters on either side and at the same time being touched…
* we heard the cards being opened…
* temperature changes…
* a luminous ball was placed in the centre to which a small hand picked it up and showed sitters around the room (you could clearly see a childs hand holding the ball)…
* next was the ectoplasmic hands blending both black & white showing us clearly under low light…
* then stretching the ectoplasm to make a rod…
* I stood infront of the cabinet a fully formed (cold & wet) hand took mine, drew it into the cabinet, up into the air and placed it on a cheek and kissed my hand, this i believe to be my mum...
* at serval points during the seance the medium & the ties were checked to see if the medium was still secured in the seat…
* we then saw a head protrude from near the bottom of the cabinet forming into a full featured face which unfortunately couldnt be identified because of the light...
* the evening ended with the medium being placed in his chair ( secured) in the middle of the circle…
* 3 knocks
* ectoplasm was coming out from the mouth...
* one sitter said that they couldnt see and when the next knocks came and the light was put on, the chair ( with the medium) had turned to face the sitter so that they could see the ectoplasm…
* (Gary’s home circle present and scientists)

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:34 pm

It seems that those reporting had experienced some remarkable events.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:57 pm

mac wrote:It seems that those reporting had experienced some remarkable events.
Colour me sceptical.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:51 pm

obiwan wrote:
Colour me sceptical.

Oh, no, not you my duck friend! Very Happy

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:45 pm

mac wrote:
obiwan wrote:
Colour me sceptical.

Oh, no, not you my duck friend!  Very Happy
😂

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:53 pm

I imagine there are few left here, obi, who remember why I call you 'my duck friend'....  Laughing  

So few who are still interested/involved.  Crying or Very sad   Fings ain't wot they used to be..... It's similar elsewhere.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:38 am

obiwan wrote:
Colour me sceptical.

Ditto ist like Leopard and Spots hard to change easier to find a way to keep up appearances. Where were those thermographic cameras they would have nailed the picture of who was ther. Cable ties are no precaustion whatsoever, except to help magicians tricks look impossible.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:01 pm

I shared these reports as an example of how, although sitters seem agree on events, how meagre these demonstrations really are. Methinks Gary would run a mile if ever there was a whiff of a camera once more in the seance room!

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:12 pm

Slatewriter wrote:I shared these reports as an example of how, although sitters seem agree on events, how meagre these demonstrations really are. Methinks Gary would run a mile if ever there was a whiff of a camera once more in the seance room!
Great points Slatewriter; absolutely right and another proof that the empirical approach favoured by too many people (especially VZ) actually gives no useful or conclusive evidence.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down