SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Therefore, who is actually talking?

Go down

Therefore, who is actually talking? Empty Therefore, who is actually talking?

Post by AiR_Ravimelwani Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:02 am

It’s a very funny question, but once we realize that we are not the body and we are the spirit within, we eventually realize that it’s not the body that’s talking, it’s the life force, the spirit, the soul, the atman, the chi, the prana, whatever we call it – it’s that life force that’s talking.

Then, we also understand that that life force is the creator’s force, the same electricity that gives light to the bulb in our house;  the same electricity that gives light to the exhibition; it’s the same power source that gives to the washing machine; the same power source that gives power to the microwave and just like the same energy source that gives power to all the devices in our home, it’s the same power source that gives light to all those who are alive.

The source of power is one and if we understand that the source of power is one, then the life force in me is not different from the life force in you. It’s the life force in every living creature and all non-living creatures because they also have microns, neutrons, electrons that are moving.

To take the same thought forward, it’s the life force within us that’s talking. I may be talking, you may be listening, but actually, it is the life force that is talking and listening.

Thus, this unique creation or manifestation of God is something that is beyond our wildest imagination. It is so creatively designed by the master creator that it is beyond our wildest imagination, our wildest comprehension.

So remember - the next time you are talking, you are not talking, it is the creator’s life force within you that’s talking and I’m not listening, but the creator’s life force within me that is listening.

AiR

AiR_Ravimelwani

Back to top Go down