SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skepticism, Psychical Research and a New Age of Reason

3 posters

Go down

Skepticism, Psychical Research and a New Age of Reason Empty Skepticism, Psychical Research and a New Age of Reason

Post by Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:11 am

This is worth a read

https://disinfo.com/2013/09/educating-the-potential-human-skepticism-psychical-research-and-a-new-age-of-reason/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Skepticism, Psychical Research and a New Age of Reason Empty Re: Skepticism, Psychical Research and a New Age of Reason

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:52 pm

culd not open it?
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Skepticism, Psychical Research and a New Age of Reason Empty Re: Skepticism, Psychical Research and a New Age of Reason

Post by mac Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Worked OK for me just now.....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:23 pm

aha my wirus protector is not alowing it to open Sad
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:aha my wirus protector is not alowing it to open Sad
It may need to be reconfigured, then, or it's time to change your anti-virus protection.

AVG Free is fine for everyday use and it's one I've used for several years without problems. If you change, though, you might need first to uninstall the old anti-virus package before installing the new one. That should be straightforward but Norton/Symantec can sometimes be more tricky to remove.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:12 pm

mac wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:aha my wirus protector is not alowing it to open Sad
It may need to be reconfigured, then, or it's time to change your anti-virus protection.  

AVG Free is fine for everyday use and it's one I've used for several years without problems.  If you change, though, you might need first to uninstall the old anti-virus package before installing the new one.  That should be straightforward but Norton/Symantec can sometimes be more tricky to remove.
Thanks but I´m hopless whit computers - and even more hpless instaling things - is like the car - I just drive them:oops: 
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down