The original Yorkshire Spiritual Telegraph is now available

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The original Yorkshire Spiritual Telegraph is now available

Post by Lars on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:02 am

mac wrote:I'm pretty well familiar with most aspects of Spiritualism (other than its history) so I don't have anything to say right now.
Then do not harass my person when I ask you to talk on things when you harass my person when you tell me to talk on things.

Lars No
avatar
Lars


Back to top Go down

Re: The original Yorkshire Spiritual Telegraph is now available

Post by Lars on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:04 am

mac wrote:
I'm pretty well familiar with most aspects of Spiritualism (other than its history)
Read Conan Doyle Sherlock Holmes person.
avatar
Lars


Back to top Go down

Re: The original Yorkshire Spiritual Telegraph is now available

Post by Lars on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:07 am

Admin wrote:
Per se we neither like or dislike you Lars you would always be assessed by what you post. So far you have failed to persuade me you are not just a Jon Donnis chaser. I suspect you have been on here before, under a different name but this is an IP address which nicely matches a Swedish identity.

I am NOT Jon Donnis. Swedish IP is because of Swedish provider. Jon Donnis in Sweden? No. monkey

There is also some humour on display and pretty good knowledge spread.
I may be fun time on time but spread? Like on toast?
avatar
Lars


Back to top Go down

Re: The original Yorkshire Spiritual Telegraph is now available

Post by mac on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:11 am

Lars wrote:
mac wrote:
I'm pretty well familiar with most aspects of Spiritualism (other than its history)
Read Conan Doyle Sherlock Holmes person.

why?

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: The original Yorkshire Spiritual Telegraph is now available

Post by mac on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:15 am

Lars wrote:
mac wrote:I'm pretty well familiar with most aspects of Spiritualism (other than its history) so I don't have anything to say right now.
Then do not harass my person when I ask you to talk on things when you harass my person when you tell me to talk on things.

Lars No

Oh dear, Lars, I meant that as a new member I thought you would have something to ask or to contribute to this website about Spiritualism. You certainly had plenty to say about member Jon Donnis.

I'm beginning to think you don't wish to discuss anything about Spiritualism at all. Rolling Eyes Am I wrong?

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: The original Yorkshire Spiritual Telegraph is now available

Post by Lars on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:49 am

mac wrote:
Lars wrote:
mac wrote:
I'm pretty well familiar with most aspects of Spiritualism (other than its history)
Read Conan Doyle Sherlock Holmes person.

why?
Why read about history of Spiritulism religion? To learn about Spiritualism religion. You say "Lars" I know about Spiritualism religion nothing" so I say wat I say.

http then make more with ://archive.org/details/historyofspiritu015638mbp]Doyle Mr. Sherlock Holmes Man Hisroy Of Spiritualism

There is link up there above, Read. I did. A lot. More than that. You think Lars is stupid because my English is not so good.

Prejudice.

Lars
avatar
Lars


Back to top Go down

Re: The original Yorkshire Spiritual Telegraph is now available

Post by mac on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:16 am

Lars wrote:
mac wrote:
Lars wrote:
mac wrote:
I'm pretty well familiar with most aspects of Spiritualism (other than its history)
Read Conan Doyle Sherlock Holmes person.

why?
Why read about history of Spiritulism religion? To learn about Spiritualism religion. You say "Lars" I know about Spiritualism religion nothing" so I say wat I say.

http then make more with ://archive.org/details/historyofspiritu015638mbp]Doyle Mr. Sherlock Holmes Man Hisroy Of Spiritualism

There is link up there above, Read. I did. A lot. More than that. You think Lars is stupid because my English is not so good.

Prejudice.

Lars

I don't think you are stupid because you don't know how to write English. Perhaps that's how you feel and I would feel that way about myself if I tried to write, or speak, in another language. Your limited ability with the English language makes it hard for you to communicate effectively here.

But you came to this English language website and now you are trying to tell me what I should read. You don't seem to understand that I'm not a beginner and reading about Sherlock Holmes would not improve anyone's knowledge about Spiritualism anyway.

Please stay away from telling others what they need to do - especially me because that gets me very annoyed! I note that you still haven't asked, or told us anything, about Modern Spiritualism.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: The original Yorkshire Spiritual Telegraph is now available

Post by Lars on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:30 am

***THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED, PENDING ATTENTION FROM THE FORUM ADMIN***


mac wrote:
I don't think you are stupid because you don't know how to write English. Perhaps that's how you feel and I would feel that way about myself if I tried to write, or speak, in another language. Your limited ability with the English language makes it hard for you to communicate effectively here.
No one else but mac say "Lars you are limited" like I am short of knowing.

But you came to this English language website and now you are trying to tell me what I should read. You don't seem to understand that I'm not a beginner and reading about Sherlock Holmes would not improve anyone's knowledge about Spiritualism anyway.
mac, you rarely looked at link. Link is to Sherlock Holmes not at all. Wat are you doing? Link to Hisory of Spiritualism and for free by author of Sherlock Holmes. What a Face You post with leg jerk. Read. Think. Post. then.

Please stay away from telling others what they need to do - especially me because that gets me very annoyed! I note that you still haven't asked, or told us anything, about Modern Spiritualism.

Wat? You tell Lars wat to do. You tell others "do this and do that and listen to mac" and you tell me some other. I have made post that is knew and about psychical mediums, you so busy jumping on Lars not to notise?

Got with the facts, mac. Arizona man in retreadment.

Lars


Last edited by Wes on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moderator's comment)
avatar
Lars


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum