SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello

+3
LeroyC
normy
bravo321uk
7 posters

Go down

hello Empty hello

Post by bravo321uk Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:40 am

Last edited by bravo321uk on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

hello Empty Re: hello

Post by normy Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Interesting photo, colours, and also apparent transfigurations, have often been seen in workshops I have attended. Especially purple, and deep blues, one example. https://www.facebook.com/jo.bradley.96/photos#!/photo.php?fbid=4368507661665&set=a.1745246561777.2099282.1557163123&type=3&theater

Last edited by normy on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
normy
normy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeroyC Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Hi all,

Well I don't know ( apart from a normal photo in a coloured light ) what the images in the link are. What I am certain they are NOT is transfiguration.

Unfortunately there are a host of 'wanabee' transfiguration mediums ( well, 'physical mediums' in general ) out there of dubious credentials. I am not saying blatantly fraudulent, but seriously deluded.

I was recently at a conference where I was talking on physical mediumship, and the guy in front of me put up a number of this type of photo calling it 'transfiguration'. Just to help his credibility he told the assembled crowd he was on his 8,000 reincarnation !!.

I sat with the late Queenie Nixon an many occasions and I think you would find the differences astounding. Importatly Queenie gave evidence of survival, and of course moldings people could recognise.

LeroyC

LeroyC

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Hi leroy i did have a photo up, and i took it down. sorry. ill put it back up in a bit. cos id love you to look at it.
I have only ever seen one of queenie nixons pics,, i would love to see more but there isnt any online,

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:47 pm

I did wonder what the point of this thread was.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:55 pm

I was overjoyed at the evidence received via Queenie, superb would be an understatement.
Long after this I again went to see her work in Glasgow. On the first evening the energy was lively and her work was outstanding. The audience consisted mainly of convinced Spiritualists, but on the following evening, the work was poor, threadbare, even.
This audience were all newcomers looking for something, whereas the previous audience were 'givers'.
I learned that night that the results rarely depend entirely on the Medium.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Hiorta

Would you mind saying what this superb evidence consisted of for you?

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:46 am

bravo321uk wrote:Hi leroy i did have a photo up, and i took it down. sorry. ill put it back up in a bit. cos id love you to look at it.
I have only ever seen one of queenie nixons pics,, i would love to see more but there isnt any online,

I'm curious - why did you remove the photo you'd posted earlier?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:42 am

Obiwan, I had spent some years reading Spiritualist books and assessing mental mediumship, now this was my first opportunity to reach further.
Queenie Nixon was visting The Glasgow Association for a weekend of Transfiguration and also taking regular Sunday services.
The transfiguration platform was set up by Queenie, who dressed in all-black clothing, including her head, to allow whatever would occur to have complete attention. A red light illumined her facial features and no other lighting showed. This type of service was always held in the months after the autumnal equinox to ensure maximum darkness.
The guiding influence - Paul - gave a full explanation of the procedure and how best to view it. This period allowed the audience to become accustomed to the conditions, especially our eyes to adjust to the lower light.
As Queenie became entranced, Paul took over the proceedings. The method of finding the recipient the 'mouldings' were intended for was by announcing disparate pieces of information, whittling down the numbers until only one remained who 'could understand' all of the items.
The last one of the very successful evening was for myself.
After some hours of straining to see in the light conditions, eyes were beginning to become strained, yet when the mouldings began, I could see perfectly.
Among those who recognisably appeared was an uncle who had suffered severe facial burns in his younger life, which left permanent discolouration and quite grotesque scarring from molten skin. He showed this clearly and seemed delighted to have the opportunity, demonstrating that he smoked a pipe. All accurate.
Others followed which I could clearly visually recognise, but the best of all was the final one.
An old lady appeared - in all of the entire evening, not once did a hand even go near to Queenies face - the face was recognisable but although I felt that I did know the person, I said so, but concluded that as I couldn't place her, I must decline to accept. She persisted and the image strengthened, but In all honesty, I apologised but declined and the image faded.
It was some years later - and I had puzzled over this many times - that very suddenly I realised who it was.
My Grandmother, neither of whom I'd known. As a wee boy, I had been shown a photograph of her and it definitely was the same person.
Conclusions.
Both mouldings were accurate in every detail, but the last one was of someone I'd never known or seen, yet the exact image was reproduced onto the face of someone else whom I didn't know. In any case I'd long forgotten about the photograph of some 35 years earlier and a lot of water had flowed in the interim.
The actual recollection of the now vaguely remembered photograph - far less who it was somehow now super-vivid in mind, yet I could not 'recall' what wasn't there.

A sort of mental link seemed to open about that time which still operates via a now much older physical organism, but is unaffected by normal ageing events.

I hope this is of interest, obi.

Edit to say that in my opinion, Queenies 'normal' clairvoyance was slightly 'weaker' than than the usual standard at the Glasgow Association in those days. Her Transfiguration Service however, could be breath-taking.
Some years later a newspaper (News of the World?) carried a time lapse photograph taken during a study of her work by Manchester (?) University and which revealed a 'queue' of different mouldings awaiting their opportunity and lined up over the top of her head.

Last edited by hiorta on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:15 am

Hiorta

Thank you for taking the time to post this. Most interesting. Were the masks static or did they move of change expression?

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:13 am

Hi mac. I had posted it on another site, some one said something about computer alteration, and i just took them down from here and there,,, i just didnt have the desire to defend the picture for what i thought was just silly..
The facts are simple,, I am a developing Pm,, Our circle meets every week and we just sit,, No money,, no want for Money,, no nothing,,, we just sit in love with our spirit friends,, we are not trying to save the world, Maybe we are just being seekers ourselves,, who knows,, but our intent is a true and simple one,, spirit said to the members of the circle to take some pics.. so they did. and in each pic,, there was something different. I decided to share one online,, and did so. and tbh i fully expected the it could be this or this or even this.. and quite right too.. but i simply wasnt going to get into a conversation about us altering them as that to me was just simply stupid as the only thing that had been done,, was altered the brightness to make it more visable..anyway i suppose it was just a reaction to something i classed as silly.. ha

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:14 am

by the way... it wasnt some1 here that said that... but on the other site

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:22 am

And thanks for sharing that story Hiorta,

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:27 am

Fascinating stuff, hiorta. I saw Queenie when she was in Mansfield and it must have been around 40 years ago when I knew nowt abaht owt. Thinking on, I don't know a deal more nowadays....

On another tack, I think it's interesting that although we've oft been taught that how we appear in the afterlife is that of an adult 'in her/his prime' your uncle was able to reproduce his presumably disliked but well-recognised features so distinctly.

Evidentially, of course, they would have been so much more convincing than, perhaps, his appearance before the scarring. One might wonder who would guide him to present himself in that way when it might one he would prefer to forget.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:30 am

bravo321uk wrote: Hi mac. I had posted it on another site, some one said something about computer alteration, and i just took them down from here and there,,, i just didnt have the desire to defend the picture for what i thought was just silly..
The facts are simple,, I am a developing Pm,, Our circle meets every week and we just sit,, No money,, no want for Money,, no nothing,,, we just sit in love with our spirit friends,, we are not trying to save the world, Maybe we are just being seekers ourselves,, who knows,, but our intent is a true and simple one,, spirit said to the members of the circle to take some pics.. so they did. and in each pic,, there was something different. I decided to share one online,, and did so. and tbh i fully expected the it could be this or this or even this.. and quite right too.. but i simply wasnt going to get into a conversation about us altering them as that to me was just simply stupid as the only thing that had been done,, was altered the brightness to make it more visable..anyway i suppose it was just a reaction to something i classed as silly.. ha

another website then and not this one?

I hope you're realising this is one website where you'll not be ridiculed?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:41 am

I'm reminded, mac, that that very same moulding was unrecognisable to me at first appearance and when I said so, it immediately 'aged' itself some 10 0r more years.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:42 am

yes another site.,, anyway this is the pic.. i have altered the brightness... only because even though on the camera... it is fine.. and on the pc it is fine... when i link to forum it gets darker.. but i can post the original pic with no brightness altered.. I am not trying to prove anything with our pics.. i just find them interesting... that pics are taken fine the rest of the time... but when spirit ask they are altered... and what is seen on the pic... is seen in the circle.

Last edited by bravo321uk on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:48 am

hiorta wrote:I'm reminded, mac, that that very same moulding was unrecognisable to me at first appearance and when I said so, it immediately 'aged' itself some 10 0r more years.

Very interesting - makes one wonder who carries out, and can change so rapidly, the process of representation. The individual or someone acting with or on behalf of her/him?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:22 pm

the traditional explanation has always said that it is the spirit person pressing thier face... but i have sometimes wondered if its coming through the guide.. almost like the guide has a mental link to the spirit person and impresses their features.. but like i said its just a thought that i had.

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:39 pm

I'd guess it's a complex mechanism where there's more than one agency...

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by LeroyC Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Hello everyone,

In brief, one incident of a Queenie seance which I and my mother attended at Fleetwood in Lancashire. She got a message that evening and we had mouldings of my grandmother, my great grandmother ( mum could recognise her ) her next door neighbour, and her best friend in Spirit. The clairvoyance was spot on.

I also saw her doing clairvoyance at a normal afternoon service. She was in trance; controlled I think by Sister Edith, one of her guides. She did not stay on the platform, but walked among the congregation. Her eyes were shut the whole time. Very good evidence.

You may wish to take a look at this link:
http://psychictruth.info/Medium_Queenie_Nixon.htm

LeroyC

LeroyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Thanks to everyone involved in this thread for all of this.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:23 am

LeroyC wrote:Hello everyone,

In brief, one incident of a Queenie seance which I and my mother attended at Fleetwood in Lancashire. She got a message that evening and we had mouldings of my grandmother, my great grandmother ( mum could recognise her ) her next door neighbour, and her best friend in Spirit. The clairvoyance was spot on.

I also saw her doing clairvoyance at a normal afternoon service. She was in trance; controlled I think by Sister Edith, one of her guides. She did not stay on the platform, but walked among the congregation. Her eyes were shut the whole time. Very good evidence.

You may wish to take a look at this link:
http://psychictruth.info/Medium_Queenie_Nixon.htm

LeroyC

useful link - thanks I'd forgotten exactly how Queenie Nixon looked.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum