SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Era Spiritualist Camp in Canby, Oregon

3 posters

Go down

New Era Spiritualist Camp in Canby, Oregon Empty New Era Spiritualist Camp in Canby, Oregon

Post by tonypfan Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:41 pm

Does anyone know if the old New Era Spiritualist Camp outside Portland, Oregon is still alive and well and conducting "services"? I used to be a part of that community back in the late 1970's. I had a remarkable teacher named Anita Rutter, who back then was in her 80's, I believe. Her sister, Virginia, was also very psychic. Someone told me the camp closed down years ago and was turned into a place to hold weddings and receptions. If anyone knows more about the current status of New Era, please advise. thank you. Tony P.

tonypfan

Back to top Go down

New Era Spiritualist Camp in Canby, Oregon Empty Re: New Era Spiritualist Camp in Canby, Oregon

Post by Admin Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:45 pm

Now we did have a member from that area and I am sure they mentioned it Tony
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Era Spiritualist Camp in Canby, Oregon Empty Re: New Era Spiritualist Camp in Canby, Oregon

Post by Wes Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Admin wrote:Now we did have a member from that area and I am sure they mentioned it Tony

That would be Eirefox:

https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t1665-hi-from-portland-oregon?highlight=oregon
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:18 am

Yes the place mentioned then was
New Era Christian Spiritualists Church
10244 S New Era Rd
Canby, OR 97013
(503) 263-7252
Howevre there was a Camp New Era in Oregon which

The Book In Search of Western Oregon written by Ralph Friedman,
Caxton Press, 01/01/1990 -says that this was still running then. on P456 it says
New Era Spiritualist Camp in Canby, Oregon New_er10

Clearly as this also was on New Era Road they may be one and the same place
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down