Spirit Photo.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spirit Photo.

Post by petal34 on Wed May 09, 2012 9:53 pm

No,I haven't got one to show but received an email from a net friend this evening.
We have met up again after being on the same site from a while ago.
She lost her young brother to spirit at the age of three years,many years ago.

Apparently,she has received a spirit photo of this young brother recently and was surprised to notice on the photo,he looks to be about 20 years old now.

Would this provide proof that we do age in spirit as time goes on?
Sorry,haven't got photo to show you.
Wonder if she would be willing to show it.
Depends whether she would be able to send it through.
Joan
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Spirit Photo.

Post by KatyKing on Wed May 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Folk in Summerland get to about thirty-five and stick at that or revert to appearing around that age if they were older when they passed. Unless they fancy looking a different age. Rule of thumb is we look like we did when we were fittest and happiest on this side.
When they pop across for a chat they tend to come presenting as the sitter remembers them; for ease of recognition.
Dibs on that pic if you chum OKs you sharing it please Joan. Email is best.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Spirit Photo.

Post by petal34 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:12 pm

KatyKing wrote:Folk in Summerland get to about thirty-five and stick at that or revert to appearing around that age if they were older when they passed. Unless they fancy looking a different age. Rule of thumb is we look like we did when we were fittest and happiest on this side.
When they pop across for a chat they tend to come presenting as the sitter remembers them; for ease of recognition.
Dibs on that pic if you chum OKs you sharing it please Joan. Email is best.

I'll see what I can do,KK.
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Spirit Photo.

Post by KatyKing on Wed May 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Ta
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Spirit Photo.

Post by Left Behind on Thu May 10, 2012 11:43 pm

You know I always say, Petal, that proof is a standard that's met or not met in the mind of the observer.

But it's sure evidence pointing to the idea that we age - or reverse age - in spirit: on to, or back to, our prime. Very Happy

Jim

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: Spirit Photo.

Post by KatyKing on Fri May 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Cracking pic Joan emailed. Top class psychic artist. Wonder if Les has seen that Phil Rickman photo with extras in yet.
Super photos in the O'Hara book. Tons of extras and the sitters provided their own plates then put them into and took them out of the camera after exposure and away to have them developed so the cameraman could not have faked them.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Spirit Photo.

Post by petal34 on Fri May 11, 2012 5:35 pm

KatyKing wrote:Cracking pic Joan emailed. Top class psychic artist. Wonder if Les has seen that Phil Rickman photo with extras in yet.
Super photos in the O'Hara book. Tons of extras and the sitters provided their own plates then put them into and took them out of the camera after exposure and away to have them developed so the cameraman could not have faked them.

Did you find out who the artist was,KK?
Was she/he well known?
Didn't think to ask Liz.
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Spirit Photo.

Post by KatyKing on Fri May 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Not sure but have seen a similar style somewhere. Will have a sniff around Google or maybe Liz will remember. Whoever did it is good. Some psychic portraits could be anyone. One chap advertises with samples of his work and they all look the same.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Spirit Photo.

Post by petal34 on Sat May 12, 2012 5:38 am

KatyKing wrote:Not sure but have seen a similar style somewhere. Will have a sniff around Google or maybe Liz will remember. Whoever did it is good. Some psychic portraits could be anyone. One chap advertises with samples of his work and they all look the same.

I've seen a few like that... Very Happy

Will try Liz,wouldn't mind one done for myself though the one Zandorf did,is excellent.
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Spirit Photo.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum