SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messages on Demand?

+4
Quiet
KatyKing
truthwillout
petal34
8 posters

Go down

Messages on Demand? Empty Messages on Demand?

Post by petal34 Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Query?

Do experienced mediums give messages on demand?
Petal
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Messages on Demand? Empty Re: Messages on Demand?

Post by truthwillout Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Not normally in my experience. It can happen spontaneously that a link is there but the usual route is for the intention to be set and then a process of attunement to the Spirit. This can be done in seconds or take several minutes, depending upon so many factors.

So in the scenario where someone unexpectedly said to a Medium "what have you got for me from Spirit"? It may not take long to make a link or there may be no link there for them at that moment. Add to that the fact the Medium may not be in the right frame of mind or simply not wanting to do that at the moment.

So there are lots of factors but 'on demand' is not the general standard most Mediums I know work to.

truthwillout

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Yes if there's a message there to give. Sometimes is sometimes isn't.
Chap here in the staffroom, who i did not know then and still don't know well; asked 'Can you get anything on my Dad'.
Helmut? I asked him.
That quick.
No idea how but I had Helmut (Dad's name). Then got a uniform (Dad was in our Army in WW2) and it went on from there. In and out in five monutes with tons of evidence. Shook him and surprised me too.
Usually though I 'go' to people I'm drawn to in meetings and work from there.
Expect everybody's different. That's how it works for me as a rule though.
HTH
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by petal34 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:08 pm

That is what I expected to hear.
I think the only medium I knew who could give messages 'on demand' was a very good medium when practising privately.
After Ken passed,I went to see him and first question I was asked was who did I wish him to bring through?
Answered my husband and I was asked for his first name.
I gave that and....oh boy! The information I was given!
Practically my husband's life story.
This medium asked no questions what so ever,but the reading was spot on.
Unfortunately this medium is now treading the boards professionally,no more private readings.

Was discussing this with a friend today and she asked if it was possible for mediums to give 'on demand'
Hence my enquiry.
Thanks
Petal Very Happy
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiet Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:41 pm

My first ever teacher could give messages when she was with you, even though you hadn't asked. Once I was having a meal with her and it was like the spirit world had joined us and were part of the conversation. They were sitting at the table with us.

Well, my Aunt dropped in and said a few things. Smile Spot on, too.

Quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by petal34 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Quiet wrote:My first ever teacher could give messages when she was with you, even though you hadn't asked. Once I was having a meal with her and it was like the spirit world had joined us and were part of the conversation. They were sitting at the table with us.

Well, my Aunt dropped in and said a few things. Smile Spot on, too.

Just the way I like them,Quiet.
Not asking just receiving messages on the spot.
Fantastic!
Very Happy
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:24 pm

It's handy in long boring meetings to have spirit chums to 'chat' to. Trouble is zoning back in if asked a question from someone on this side at the table.
Flip side of course is having someone plonk down in front of you expecting a message on tap and absolutely nothing comes at all. That does happen to me. Not so often thank Spirit but if it does we don't charge them.
I stopped doing party bookings because of that. Out of ten you'll get two or three who are just out for a lark or expect their fortune told. Also when wine is served by the hostess the last one or two might be a bit tiddly.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Amazing experiences there: Petal with that medium, and Peter receiving the message from Helmut!

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by petal34 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:42 am

KatyKing wrote:It's handy in long boring meetings to have spirit chums to 'chat' to. Trouble is zoning back in if asked a question from someone on this side at the table.
Flip side of course is having someone plonk down in front of you expecting a message on tap and absolutely nothing comes at all. That does happen to me. Not so often thank Spirit but if it does we don't charge them.
I stopped doing party bookings because of that. Out of ten you'll get two or three who are just out for a lark or expect their fortune told. Also when wine is served by the hostess the last one or two might be a bit tiddly.

Oh,I always take it very seriously,KK.
Believe you me,I have had some very serious and interesting messages given to me over the years.
Mostly coming through from hubby.
Like 'Come on,gal,get your life into action,you're not ready for this side yet'.
And with a chuckle,I remember this particular message.....Medium saying with a laugh....'he says...."got your slippers warming by the fire" '.
I thought which 'fire'.... Very Happy
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:12 am

:-)
Old yarn.
'Dragon' widow sits with a trance medium who contacts her recently departed and very henpecked husband and this conversation ensues.

Widow..."Are you happy George?"
Husband... " Oh yes dear I am much happier now. Things are so much more peaceful where I am than they ever were on earth"
W... "Are you in Heaven George?"
H... "No dear. Quite the opposite".

KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:18 am

KatyKing wrote::-)
Old yarn.
'Dragon' widow sits with a trance medium who contacts her recently departed and very henpecked husband and this conversation ensues.

Husband... " Oh yes dear I am much happier now. Things are so much more peaceful where I am than they ever were on earth"

The old ones are the best! Laughing

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by petal34 Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Question about messages..... Laughing
Just how many messages,off the shoulders,could you produce in one day?
No particular sitter,just giving messages in random.
Then waiting for someone to claim them.
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Old yarn.

Razz

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Left Behind wrote:
Old yarn.

Razz

As I said - the old ones are the best. Laughing

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by petal34 Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Left Behind wrote:
Old yarn.

Razz

Had an uncle by marriage who was a medium.
Day of dad's funeral,all the men in the back room with glasses of wee drams of scotch.
Ladies in the front room,cups of tea.... Wink
I heard later that this uncle announced he was picking up my dad.
He actually said that he saw dad as in a photo frame.
When asked if he was 'happy',dad threw his arms out in delight and said 'I'm free,I'm free'.
Good job my mum wasn't in the room.... Shocked Very Happy
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Very Happy
Not sure about messages off the shoulder. I can't see how or why. Not saying it can't be done but surely to work best it's a three point triangle: sitter- spirit(s)- medium.
I don't mean to be uncharitable calling messages without sitters 'fishing' but the sitters in meetings or one to ones bring the love links with them in my experience. Even if they don't know it the loved one is 'with' them.
We've all come across evidence kidnappers in meetings. You are sure you are with A but B keeps insisting that what's being given is for her. Wouldn't that sort of thing be even more likely if the medium just threw out messages to the void for anyone to pick up as they chose?
I don't know but the longer I do this the more I realise just how clueless I am. Four months ago I'd have said you can't give anyting via online contact with someone you only know through online contact who is not physically with you but you can. Not well, but something comes through sometimes for sure.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:29 pm

I know....... but it's just come, so I'm giving it....

There's some one out there with a bad leg. Name of Bob.
I'm not getting what your other leg's called.

Any takers?
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by petal34 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:44 pm

KatyKing wrote:I know....... but it's just come, so I'm giving it....

Any takers?

lol!
Caught you!

How about this then,KK?
I go on a thingie called Spiritual Haunt on FB.
When I get bored....About 3 or 4 mediums frequent the site.
Not bad at all and they are pretty good.

Daughter emailed me the other day to say she thought something had come through for my daughter in law.
The name from spirit was Seymour,i thought the name was familiar but not for me.

Messaged daughter in law,who took the name and info 'just like that' (Tommy Cooper... Very Happy )
Now daughter in law doesn't frequent Spiritual Haunt at all.
But I assume whatever or whoever came through,must have known there was someone else present who knew the person who the message was for.
I thought that was pretty good.

Same happened to me,wasn't in attendance there one evening,but daughter picked up message for me.
Darn good mediums,I would say.
Very Happy
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:46 am

Wow.
Makes you think eh?
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:43 am

KatyKing wrote:I know....... but it's just come, so I'm giving it....

Any takers?

Not Bob the builder by any chance died when the bodgy wall fell on his head. I do hate the fishing net method KK.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by petal34 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:12 am

I appreciate what you are both saying and heartedly agree.
I've had a few messages like that,of which I ignore.

But this particular message was genuine.
I would say there was no fishing what so ever.
Too genuine to be false.
Very Happy
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:44 pm

I agree Jim. In mediumistic terms at best fishing is unprofessional at worst its bogus.
Fair enough for psychics they only need themselves and the client. Mediums are one of three parts of a triangle.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by morriganish Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:23 am

I. do not know what you all referring in regard to getting Spirit on demand. No Medium can DEMAND of Spirit. Spirit individuals have their own lives to live. They are not hanging around waiting for someone ask for them. People sometimes have strange ideas to communication even those who are aware of Spirit return, the Spirit world does not swing to anyone,s tune, after all they support the physical They are to be respected not a game.

morriganish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down