SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skotography

+3
KatyKing
zerdini
truthwillout
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Skotography - Page 2 Empty Re: Skotography

Post by Admin Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:46 am

Hi Truth,

If you look just above the box for reply (quick or full reply) You will see what looks like a picture with a floppy disk. A click on this allows you to host an image on the forums associated filesaver for pictures. Once this is uploaded you will see a box with a url to copy. You the click on the picture image and paste that link in. This will then allow the picture to be seen on the forum.

Thanks

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by truthwillout Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:51 am

lost image

Last edited by truthwillout on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

truthwillout

Back to top Go down

Post by truthwillout Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:51 am

Thanks Jim Smile

truthwillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:52 am

That looks great Truth
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by truthwillout Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:04 am

I just wish we knew the method used. I'm still experimenting but my results are very different. There are so many factors that could affect this due to modern developing photographic paper and chemicals. However, I can see possibilities as to how a similar effect could be reproduced too. Estelle's descendants had no idea how they conducted their Skotography but at least they will now be preserved.

truthwillout

Back to top Go down

Post by truthwillout Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:11 am

This was one of my first. It's a photo of the skoto, so not as clear as the original but the lady is confirmed as someone in one of our sitter's family.

Last edited by truthwillout on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

truthwillout

Back to top Go down

Post by truthwillout Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:36 am

Here's another type with different textures. Each one is so different!

Last edited by truthwillout on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

truthwillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:04 pm

How long have you been doing this Truth, Lis had some experience of this in Prahran, Melbourne back in the late 1970's where on undeveloped paper they had images and faces.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by truthwillout Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:09 pm

I started experimenting a couple of years ago. Someone I was talking to about it, just said get the paper and chemicals and teach yourself - so I did. It's trial and error and some days nothing appears. I need to do some more as I haven't done any at home for a while. I've ordered the Fukurai book so it will be interesting to see what he has to say on the subject. I'd like to just develop my own way but always open to suggestion. Last year I did some with a photographer presetn who suggested pre-flashing the paper before developing it. It didn't work out for us so at the moment I'm sticking to the method I stumbled upon. I hope to do some more this week.

truthwillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 10, 2012 1:10 am

Stephen Braude on Ted Serios
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Skotography - Page 2 Empty skotography, or what I call Para-Pics

Post by MsEVP Sat May 12, 2012 10:40 pm

I have been capturing paranormal photographs for about 4 years now, using a special photographic technique that I developed myself, either by accident or by purposefully asking for scenes or images from another dimension.

You can see them (many thousands) in my flickr.com photostream were I`m known as MsEVP or Tina Laurent.

MsEVP

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:30 am

Admin wrote:How long have you been doing this Truth, Lis had some experience of this in Prahran, Melbourne back in the late 1970's where on undeveloped paper they had images and faces.

Hi Admin, do you know the best way to sit for this type of phenomena. it would be interesting to experiment. Perhaps Lis might be able to give some direction in this area. Thanks Smile

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Anyone else still practice skotography

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:02 am

I will ask Her Mark
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Admin wrote:I will ask Her Mark

Cheers Jim thanks

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:14 am

Just replied to Brett when his post disappeared.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum