SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preacher: I was wrong about the world ending

3 posters

Go down

Preacher: I was wrong about the world ending Empty Preacher: I was wrong about the world ending

Post by Admin Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:29 am

Nice to see one acknowledge they were wrong and then not come up with a new day. Sad for those who acted on his prophecy though.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57394490/preacher-i-was-wrong-about-the-world-ending/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Preacher: I was wrong about the world ending Empty Re: Preacher: I was wrong about the world ending

Post by KatyKing Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:41 am

These end times doomsayers are like London buses.
Another one will be along shortly.
Best I heard from an old and very wise SNU platform speaker years ago.......
'We are all of us living in the last days. Our own! And then we take our bundle with us when we pass. So do good and live each day to the full'
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Preacher: I was wrong about the world ending Empty Re: Preacher: I was wrong about the world ending

Post by Left Behind Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:19 pm

KatyKing wrote:
Best I heard from an old and very wise SNU platform speaker years ago.......
'We are all of us living in the last days. Our own! And then we take our bundle with us when we pass. So do good and live each day to the full'

Now there's a man who had it right!

Why worry about when the world will end? It's a given that for each and every one of us, OUR world will end: and could, at any point.

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Smile You is preachin' to de choir brother Jim.
Amen to that
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:17 am

Who else ya gunna preach to, Bro? Dem sinners won't come 'n lissen tu de Lawd's Wud. Crying or Very sad

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:02 pm

cheers
Gimme a Alleluia somebody.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Deacon Jobab you hand round those frisky rattlesnakes now.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Deacon Jobab you hand round those frisky rattlesnakes now.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Got me thinking about a documentery on TV here some tine ago. The Serpent Handlers. Snake handling in pentecostal services. Hill Billy types up in the mountains somewhere in America.
Mrs K [raised old school High Anglican] commented drily as we were shown them dancing around holding handfuls of writhing snakes as a rock type hymn was shouted to the accompaniment of amplified guitars, tambourines and general a whoopin' and a hollerin'.....

'Not the sort of thing one ever encountered at choral evensong'
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down