SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal Review

3 posters

Go down

Paranormal Review Empty Paranormal Review

Post by zerdini Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Paranormal review is online again:

http://www.paranormalreview.com/

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Review Empty Re: Paranormal Review

Post by Admin Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:30 am

Thanks Z I am glad they are over their Web Host problem
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Roy Stemman has written a very good response to David Thompson's article:

http://www.paranormalreview.com/articles/20110908/

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:00 pm

zerdini wrote:Roy Stemman has written a very good response to David Thompson's article:

http://www.paranormalreview.com/articles/20110908/

Roy Stemman has posed the following questions, to Thompson, on his website and on Spirit of PN:

I welcomed David Thompson’s response to my report on one of his seances and published it in full on my website, together with some corrections and comments that were necessary, as his responses misrepresent some of the observations I made. I asked that he published those corrections on his website. And I also posed the following seven questions, which I hoped he would answer:

1. Is it the goal of yourself or your spirit helpers to ultimately produce materialisations or other physical phenomena in a red light?

2. If so, when do you expect that to happen?

3. In the meantime, is it sensible to continue to demonstrate in total darkness, leaving some participants (as evidenced from responses to my Blog) unconvinced by the results?

4. Are your spirit helpers striving to provide more personal survival evidence in the future and less show business entertainment from the likes of Quentin Crisp and Louis Armstrong?

5. Can your main spirit helper, William, explain why the materialised Gordon Higginson was unaware that his good friend Heather Hatton had passed over to spirit a year earlier when he communicated in Australia?

6. Have your spirit helpers been asked about the introduction of night vision goggles or infra-red light to view and even film the materialised entities?

7. Instead of being tied up during a séance, would you agree to being tested by SPR researchers using simple weighing devices that would monitor not only your presence in a chair throughout the séance proceedings, but also the independent existence (by weight) of any spirits that materialised? Such a method would be totally unobtrusive as far as light is concerned, if total darkness continues to be a necessary condition of your mediumship.

I am sorry to report that David Thompson has refused to include my comments on his website, or to answer the questions posed.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Review Empty Thompson Replied

Post by zerdini Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Dear Mr Stemman

You are quiet correct, I have chosen not to answer your questions, why should I? I am only answerable to the spirit world, not you or any other person.
I choose not to engage with you any longer to promote your website or your forthcoming ventures.
Please feel free along with your few cohorts to slap each other on the back and believe that you have made a contribution to a subject you only have limited knowledge about.

Along with your cohorts please hear this:

“I AM NOT IN THIS LIFE TO LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR TO MEET YOUR NEEDS”

Best Regards

David Thompson

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:04 pm

Thompson wrote:

You are quiet correct, I have chosen not to answer your questions, why should I?

Because you are quite happy to take money from bereaved and vulnerable people who are seeking evidence of survival through your claimed ability as a materialisation medium which you freely admitted you are not. Shocked

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Let there be light!
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:49 am

Wes wrote:Let there be light!

From the COSC website:
Published September 12, 2011
Hi All,

I have just posted a new report on the ‘Researchers Reports’ section that Ann Harrison kindly submitted about the ‘Festival of Physical Mediumship’ we recently attended in Spain.

Also I have decided to remove the posting “Setting the Record Straight” I do not wish to give these people anymore of our time and certainly do not wish to help promote their obvious negativity on this website. Needless to say the article can be viewed on other websites if anyone wishes to read my answers to some of these somewhat dubious individuals.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:44 am

I don't recall any negativity from Roy Stemman's articles, but I do recall quite a bit of it from David Thompson's responses.
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down