SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

+4
zerdini
obiwan
Admin
bluebird
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello

Post by Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Hi Obi,

I think an important point here is that many who hand their sign up are psychics who get Mediumistic flashes but make no attempt to differentiate betweem their psychic work and their mediumship. If they are in Australia they could well just start with what they pick up and no training whatsoever.

Just a reminder a psychic picks up from your energy, a good one can get a lot of information even the images of loved ones if you are thinking very hard about who you want to hear from. A Medium gets the information from a loved one in Spirit and should prove that they have this connection.

Horses for courses the vast majority of people who visit psychics in Australia, probably in excess of 75%, want to be told how to live their life or get confirmation of their choices. They have no interest in contacting loved ones.

There is no warning to tell people what the psychic does as most call themselves Spirit Mediums.

I would have great difficulty in recomending some one to a good evidential medium for a Private sitting here. there would just be a handful who I would expect to deliver what is wanted.

So Bluebird you are not stupid, teh problem is finding a genuine Medium who focuses upon Mediumship in its true form. Some of us who do this are unwilling to do private readings because what we do is not what the majority want. We will not tell them whether the new man in their life is their long lost soul mate, whether this is a good time to leave their husband etc etc.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebird Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:50 am

Thanks again for that reassurance. I feel as though I should read more about this, can anyone recommend any good sites/links etc. Thanks in advance Smile

bluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by julie Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:20 pm

wish i'd found this forum ages ago you have given me so many answers to my questions
honestly the tails i could tell in my bewildred state in search of answers ah that way lies madness i hear you all chorus if i hadn't had those experiences with my temporal lobe epilepsy(written elsewhere) i truly wouldn't have believe it.

julie

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:29 pm

I am pretty certain the answers are all out there somewhere Smile - hard to find some of them but worth researching. You may find the autobiography of Leslie Flint (Voices in the Dark) very interesting. Also the biog of Alec Harris (the later edition). They will give you and different perspective and a lot of food for thought.

I also found "This is spiritualism" by Maurice Barbanell very interesting and the books about Silver Birch. Happy hunting.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:23 am

Admin wrote:Hi Obi,

I think an important point here is that many who hand their sign up are psychics who get Mediumistic flashes but make no attempt to differentiate betweem their psychic work and their mediumship. If they are in Australia they could well just start with what they pick up and no training whatsoever.

Just a reminder a psychic picks up from your energy, a good one can get a lot of information even the images of loved ones if you are thinking very hard about who you want to hear from. A Medium gets the information from a loved one in Spirit and should prove that they have this connection.

Horses for courses the vast majority of people who visit psychics in Australia, probably in excess of 75%, want to be told how to live their life or get confirmation of their choices. They have no interest in contacting loved ones.

There is no warning to tell people what the psychic does as most call themselves Spirit Mediums.

I would have great difficulty in recomending some one to a good evidential medium for a Private sitting here. there would just be a handful who I would expect to deliver what is wanted.

So Bluebird you are not stupid, teh problem is finding a genuine Medium who focuses upon Mediumship in its true form. Some of us who do this are unwilling to do private readings because what we do is not what the majority want. We will not tell them whether the new man in their life is their long lost soul mate, whether this is a good time to leave their husband etc etc.

I suspect you are spot on Jim

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by julie Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:48 am

oh i have come through life relatively unscathed apart from the twists and turns that life sometimes throws out. certainly don't need anything about soul mates etc i have a happy family life its just that i am extremeley well read well read enough to realise that this mortal coil cannot be everything. however i hope that doesn't mean i am gullible enough to accept any old nonsense. I have read leslie Flint again and again it so enjoyable in a literary sense and a medium called Bill Redmond who I think was Irish (the surname was a bit of a giveaway) Very Happy

Last edited by julie on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add I had read LeslieFlint)

julie

Back to top Go down

Post by julie Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:19 pm

As far as I am aware TV medium did say that all mediums are psychic but but not all psychics are mediums Suspect

julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:24 pm

That is very apt Julie , I think almost everyone who runs a development group has used that phrase. It is very true that even some very good psychics are not Mediums as well as some very bad ones
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kizzy1 Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:43 pm

bluebird wrote:Thanks. I must admit I was disappointed in my individual reading I didn't want a fortune type reading, what I wanted was spiritual. Thinking carefully there is something she said that I cannot explain. She asked "whose is the red car", I replied we (meaning my family) own a red car. She then said "i'm not saying you're going to have a smash, but have you had some problems with it? the steering, brakes or maybe gear box- something like that?" I replied that we had problems the previous week with the clutch. She asked if it had been fixed, which I replied yes. I can't explain how she'd know that? It wasn't on my mums reading either, she played it for me..

I am new to this site but your reading above is typical of many bad readings I had over the years leaving me deflated and sceptical until two weeks ago I met a true medium who from the moment I sat on the chair gave me huge validations as in my mums name, her age, how she died, the exact time that she died, how the last fews days of my mums life was. He named all the members of my family who she was with in the spirit world not just their initials but their exact names. Lots of more details that noone could have possibly known. Its those huge validations that prove you are with a true medium and not a con artist that gives u a general reading eg. the red car that could apply to anyone. When u are read by a true medium u will know as the information will be and could be only applying to you. I so wish for u to get a reading like I did that will enlighten your life knowing your loved ones are happy and at peace and always around u.

kizzy1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum