Spirits of the Trade:

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by bravo321uk on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:46 pm

That stuff always keeps me up late lol

bravo321uk


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by Admin on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Hi Lars,

I accept that you have created a link that you know is clear of viruses and I think both sides of that conversation, Jon Donnis's as well, could be better handled. However I am very wary about some of the file hosting systems although I like dropbox.

Now we have to understand that Jon comes from his own belief system which is that anything related to parapsychology, Sprit and Psychic is bunkum and all people accepting it are either credulous deluded fools or else they are cheats. That is the true pseudo sceptic position. For them it just is and all they need to do is keep saying it very loudly quoting all to often the very names most rational Spiritualists know were frauds. They then spread this mantra, with no evidential proof, over all people involved or even open minded about the reality of these events.

It is a simple system and has a total lack of intellectual rigour, read this very interesting piece about Randi's Co founder in his organisation https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t2042-psychical-research-versus-pseudo-skepticism. It is essentially as weak a base as those who trust everything and every medium or psychic.

In one way that's why its good to have Jon on here, if everyone uses their intelligence it is easy to show how poor a fundamental position pseudo scepticism is.
Admin
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by Admin on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:59 pm

bravo321uk wrote:That stuff always keeps me up late lol

Certainly before the latest copy came out it drew me into a lot of research to get information for Lis who helps with the editing/proof reading
Admin
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by Lars on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:04 am

mac wrote:Anyone looking for back issues can just as readily visit:

link i cannot do
and download them from there.
Yes yes but there is many many of copies. I had taken time to load down each and every one which I can send by dropbox, yousendit link or other with no viruses. There is seven years of journals I have.
Lars
Lars


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by obiwan on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:30 am

Admin wrote:

In one way that's why its good to have Jon on here, if everyone uses their intelligence it is easy to show how poor a fundamental position pseudo scepticism is.

Hm. That's true, but there is nothing new in what he says. Such conversations are only useful IMHO if the objective is genuine dialogue and there is no ranting or personal attacks on other posters or the medium. In other words stick to the facts and present them objectively. Posting effectively the same argument on different threads, aggression and plain rudeness don't add any value as far as I can see.

Up to a point it is worth challenging his assertions however how much energy to expend on people like this is a personal matter I guess.


obiwan


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:04 am

Up to a point it is worth challenging his assertions however how much energy to expend on people like this is a personal matter I guess.

Totally agree with you Obi and up to now he has endeavoured to force his point by the volume of words not the quality of reason. If it goes too far then I will stop it.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by JonDonnis on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:23 am

Admin wrote:
Now we have to understand that Jon comes from his own belief system which is that anything related to parapsychology, Sprit and Psychic is bunkum and all people accepting it are either credulous deluded fools or else they are cheats.

Was it you who had a moan about me making assumptions about users here? Yet you have continually done the same thing to me.
You are now even defining my belief system! lol. Wow, on a power trip are you?

Firstly i do NOT have a belief system, I am an Atheist (the "A" is important in that word)

As for the other things you insist are part of my belief structure, again let me clarify.
Proper parapsychology I have no issue with and in fact backs up everything I say with regards to historical fact.
The idea of spirit is impossible, not an opinion, not my belief, just scientific fact. So please do not represent me again as it isn't fair.

No psychic in history including you, has ever proven a single claim they have made, again historical fact and not my opinion.

Now as for people who believe in such things, again wow way to misrepresent me there, do you understand now how people get a certain perception of me when all over the net I am so readily misquoted, misrepresented and so on, very smart people believe in such things, in fact a magician once told me that the smarter someone is the easier they are to fool.

As for psychics, historical fact tells us that there are two types of psychic/medium, frauds and deluded. This is NOT my opinion, it is historical fact, and until someone proves there is a third option, it is pointless arguing against it

So again Jim, I ask nicely if you would refrain from declaring my position or belief system when you quite clearly have no idea what they are.
As an Admin of this forum you really need to take a more respectful position as you only damage your own credibility with such things.

That is the true pseudo sceptic position. For them it just is and all they need to do is keep saying it very loudly quoting all to often the very names most rational Spiritualists know were frauds. They then spread this mantra, with no evidential proof, over all people involved or even open minded about the reality of these events.

Erm.. Who have I quoted? Have I mentioned Randi? Have i mentioned anyone in fact?
In fact I have not done any of the things you suggest I have.
WHy are you so desperate to paint me as the bad guy when I clearly have done nothing you have said.

Naughty naughty Jim! If you cant handle me, then just ban me and prove my pre-conceived opinions of this forum right.

In one way that's why its good to have Jon on here, if everyone uses their intelligence it is easy to show how poor a fundamental position pseudo scepticism is.


I totally agree with you here. The problem is when believers or psychics who have put themselves in a position of authority deliberately and quite clearly try to misrepresent a skeptic in an effort to discredit them or pigeonhole them into a position that matches their preconceptions.

This is as closed minded as believing in a God without proof and refusing to listen to the theory of evolution etc.

Open your mind Jim, and stop trying to paint me as the bad guy, it only stunts your mental growth to do so.

You know the its not the worst thing in the world to listen and learn to someone who maybe just maybe knows more than you.

JonDonnis


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by JonDonnis on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:25 am

Admin wrote:
Up to a point it is worth challenging his assertions however how much energy to expend on people like this is a personal matter I guess.

Totally agree with you Obi and up to now he has endeavoured to force his point by the volume of words not the quality of reason. If it goes too far then I will stop it.

Jim

You will stop it by banning me, despite me not insulting anyone, not breaking any rules.
You see this is what I talked about in my very first post on this forum.

When spiritualists see a threat, they do everything they can to discredit it and remove it.
Same in the history of Christianity and how they destroyed the pagans and then stole all their traditions.
In Muslim countries now it happens as people are murdered if they dare to be an atheist or have any other religion other than Islam.

Dont be like that Jim, for it will only make you into the very thing you think you are not

JonDonnis


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:38 am

Very interesting Jon but what you write tells me how closed you mind actually is you are the prototype pseudo sceptic I do not need to write more just to refer people to your voluminous post and https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t2042-psychical-research-versus-pseudo-skepticism

Enough said
Admin
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by JonDonnis on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:55 am

Lol. Again water off a ducks back.

Read what I say, and try to understand, look behind the curtain and you will find something you haven't seen before.

JonDonnis


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:01 am

Good, Jon I think that this could be a very interesting dialogue
Admin
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by JonDonnis on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:29 am

I am happy to post now, as I know EXACTLY who is behind the MU accounts like Lars etc.

Just waiting now for this person to attack me again, and everything can come out!

JonDonnis


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by mac on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:13 pm

JonDonnis wrote:I am happy to post now, as I know EXACTLY who is behind the MU accounts like Lars etc.

Just waiting now for this person to attack me again, and everything can come out!

Why wait? Why not just tell us what you're so certain about? I'm certainly interested in hearing a full explanation about who is who.....

mac


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by Lars on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:28 pm

JonDonnis wrote:I am happy to post now, as I know EXACTLY who is behind the MU accounts like Lars etc.

Just waiting now for this person to attack me again, and everything can come out!
You wait like you thingk "Jon Donnis a Tiger" Laughter.

Go, Tiger, go. Stop crying first and last.

Lars
Lars
Lars


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by Lars on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:29 pm

mac wrote:
JonDonnis wrote:I am happy to post now, as I know EXACTLY who is behind the MU accounts like Lars etc.

Just waiting now for this person to attack me again, and everything can come out!

Why wait? Why not just tell us what you're so certain about? I'm certainly interested in hearing a full explanation about who is who.....
It is more Jon donnis blithers. yak yak spend your time wisely not waiting for yak yak,

Lars
Lars
Lars


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by mac on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:21 pm

Lars wrote:
mac wrote:
JonDonnis wrote:I am happy to post now, as I know EXACTLY who is behind the MU accounts like Lars etc.

Just waiting now for this person to attack me again, and everything can come out!

Why wait? Why not just tell us what you're so certain about? I'm certainly interested in hearing a full explanation about who is who.....
It is more Jon donnis blithers. yak yak spend your time wisely not waiting for yak yak,

Lars

I've asked Jon why he is waiting and I am expecting that he'll reply in due course. After we have read that explanation we'll be able to decide for ourselves who is spoofing whom, whether it's a proper explanation or indeed just "yak, yak" blithering.

I am usually prepared to give folk a chance to explain rather than dismiss their words too quickly.

mac


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by Lars on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:46 pm

mac wrote:
Lars wrote:
mac wrote:
JonDonnis wrote:I am happy to post now, as I know EXACTLY who is behind the MU accounts like Lars etc.

Just waiting now for this person to attack me again, and everything can come out!

Why wait? Why not just tell us what you're so certain about? I'm certainly interested in hearing a full explanation about who is who.....
It is more Jon donnis blithers. yak yak spend your time wisely not waiting for yak yak,

Lars

I've asked Jon why he is waiting and I am expecting that he'll reply in due course. After we have read that explanation we'll be able to decide for ourselves who is spoofing whom, whether it's a proper explanation or indeed just "yak, yak" blithering.

I am usually prepared to give folk a chance to explain rather than dismiss their words too quickly.
Fair stuff. No more Jon Donnis. He twits instead all day and leaves place of his shame here.

https then add ://twitter.com/jondonnis

Jon Donnis calls me George. I have two surnames, Lars and pet name. None are George. yak yak
Lars
Lars


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by mac on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Lars wrote:
mac wrote:
Lars wrote:
mac wrote:
JonDonnis wrote:I am happy to post now, as I know EXACTLY who is behind the MU accounts like Lars etc.

Just waiting now for this person to attack me again, and everything can come out!

Why wait? Why not just tell us what you're so certain about? I'm certainly interested in hearing a full explanation about who is who.....
It is more Jon donnis blithers. yak yak spend your time wisely not waiting for yak yak,

Lars

I've asked Jon why he is waiting and I am expecting that he'll reply in due course. After we have read that explanation we'll be able to decide for ourselves who is spoofing whom, whether it's a proper explanation or indeed just "yak, yak" blithering.

I am usually prepared to give folk a chance to explain rather than dismiss their words too quickly.
Fair stuff. No more Jon Donnis. He twits instead all day and leaves place of his shame here.

https then add ://twitter.com/jondonnis

Jon Donnis calls me George. I have two surnames, Lars and pet name. None are George. yak yak

I'm gonna leave my questions for Jon to respond - right now you're the one with the yak, yak, yak..... Rolling Eyes

mac


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by Lars on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:17 pm

mac wrote:
I'm gonna leave my questions for Jon to respond - right now you're the one with the yak, yak, yak..... Rolling Eyes
I PM him 3. You do too, ok, he's not coming or he would anser PM's. You try. Sea for your macself.

Lars
Lars
Lars


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by mac on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Lars wrote:
mac wrote:
I'm gonna leave my questions for Jon to respond - right now you're the one with the yak, yak, yak..... Rolling Eyes
I PM him 3. You do too, ok, he's not coming or he would anser PM's. You try. Sea for your macself.

Lars

It's up to Jon. I'm not chasing him to find out what he knows. I'm sure he'd respond if he had anything new to tell us.

mac


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by Lars on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:51 am

mac wrote:
It's up to Jon. I'm not chasing him to find out what he knows. I'm sure he'd respond if he had anything new to tell us.
Knew like who Lars is when Lars is Lars but Jon Donnis LIAR says Lars is George. You wait for Godot. Jon Donnis is gone, troll left the bridge under. Jon Donnis comes on forums all over the world. Jon Donnis spits out lies all over the world. He never return. He got wat he wants. Ruffling with his blithers and you, ok you and others, you say ok Jon Donnis ok troll on.

I burp.

Lars
Lars
Lars


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by mac on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:20 am

Lars wrote:
mac wrote:
It's up to Jon. I'm not chasing him to find out what he knows. I'm sure he'd respond if he had anything new to tell us.
Knew like who Lars is when Lars is Lars but Jon Donnis LIAR says Lars is George. You wait for Godot. Jon Donnis is gone, troll left the bridge under. Jon Donnis comes on forums all over the world. Jon Donnis spits out lies all over the world. He never return. He got wat he wants. Ruffling with his blithers and you, ok you and others, you say ok Jon Donnis ok troll on.

I burp.

Lars

I'm bored with your obsession with Jon Donnis and I'm now bored of telling you I don't want to hear anything more from you about him personally. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

Stick to Spiritualism and we'll get along just fine.

mac


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by Lars on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:36 am

***THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED, PENDING ATTENTION FROM THE FORUM ADMIN***

mac wrote:

I'm bored with your obsession with Jon Donnis and I'm now bored of telling you I don't want to hear anything more from you about him personally. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

Stick to Spiritualism and we'll get along just fine.
You are a board becuase Jon Donnis not your slav and come back like you say. He's history and this embraces you. So got over it. You put your bravery on Jon Donnis and he went.

Jon Donnis make stuff to his ideals which are lies and mistruths. I am this George" George zerdini a full LIE and you mac say "Let Jon Donnis have his way with Lars" pisses me often.

Lars


Last edited by Wes on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moderator's comment)
Lars
Lars


Back to top Go down

Spirits of the Trade: - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirits of the Trade:

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum