SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physical medium John Lilek

4 posters

Go down

Physical medium John Lilek Empty Physical medium John Lilek

Post by Mark74 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:24 am

Anyone familiar with the work of physical medium John Lilek. He is coming to the UK this year.

http://reverendjohnclilek.blogspot.ie/

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Physical medium John Lilek Empty Re: Physical medium John Lilek

Post by eirefox Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Dang. I looked at his calendar, and missed his visit to Washington State. I would have tried to attend one of his meetings.
It looks like he is only on the NSAC circuit, so he didn't come to the Portland, OR area.
I've never heard of him, but it would have been interesting to see him.

eirefox

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Was seen on facebook Pete, Scotland and Wales in September

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by taushin Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:22 am

[quote="Mark74"]Anyone familiar with the work of physical medium John Lilek. He is coming to the UK this year.

yes, i am. Although i am a new subscriber to this forum and found it by accident or by leading of spirit. i am familiar with john lilek medium ship. I met him over a year or so ago when he came to Cassadaga Spiritualist camp to give demonstration in transfiguration medium ship and light trance work. I was fortunate enough to sit in and be apart of his transfiguration demonstration, helped him prepare the room on several occasion. the rooms i witnessed the phenomena in were not special rooms, one was a room that was designated for seance work in the Colby memorial temple in cassadaga, Florida and had been dedicated to seance work since the temple was build in 1923. The room was only used for seance work by rev. of the camp and guest rev.
john lilek has helped me to advance my own interest in physical medium ship and has tutored me and pointed me the right direction, you will find him a very helpful and instructive medium and the transfiguration medium ship that he conducts is very enlightening and i have seen him give accurate and informative evidence of the proof of the life beyond the veil. one lady's life of solitude and reclusiveness after the passing of her young children was changed completely after coming to a seance in the Slater house in Cassadaga. The evidence was so accurate to this lady who was a complete stranger and first time visitor was so to the head, so spot on, she became so at peace over the evidence she received; that months later i encountered her daughter and was told that her mother had left the area and went to California, where she was directed and her life has changed dramatically. The family said the change came about because of the messages she received from spirit that night.
taushin
taushin

Back to top Go down

Post by _Leslie_ Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Nope, don't think he likes being questioned though... I tried and got knocked off his Facebook friends list lol
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Post by taushin Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:17 pm

humm odd, i always found him open, maybe you can give it another go.
taushin
taushin

Back to top Go down

Post by _Leslie_ Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:04 pm

taushin wrote:humm odd, i always found him open, maybe you can give it another go.
It was probably coincidental, and yes, should the opportunity present itself again, I will most certainly give it another go.
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Post by taushin Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:50 am

i have been acquainted with john for nearly an year and half, towards me personally, he has been generious and open with his knowledge and understanding, giving me opportunities to further expand my knowledge into physical mediumship. might have been a bad day, we are lonly human still
taushin
taushin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down