SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swedish medium caught cheating

+13
obiwan
Jane Lyzell
tmmw
Dan
Claire
MrFree
Skye
Lis
mac
Wes
Admin
hiorta
zerdini
17 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Swedish medium caught cheating - Page 6 Empty Re: Swedish medium caught cheating

Post by zerdini Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:59 pm

The following words were written in 1907, however they reflect the sentiments of many earlier Spiritualists who recorded the wisdom, knowledge and truth given to them by the spirit world.

Whie I concur with the sentiments expressed in the quote it would be nice to know the author, Lis.

Thanks and Happy New Year to you both. Very Happy

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Swedish medium caught cheating - Page 6 Empty Re: Swedish medium caught cheating

Post by Lis Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:31 pm

zerdini wrote:
The following words were written in 1907, however they reflect the sentiments of many earlier Spiritualists who recorded the wisdom, knowledge and truth given to them by the spirit world.

Whie I concur with the sentiments expressed in the quote it would be nice to know the author, Lis.
Thanks and Happy New Year to you both. Very Happy
Z

Hi Z,

Apologies! The quotes come from a curious little publication written by a Spiritist rather than a Spiritualist, however, while I have read similiar sentiments in many different early books, the wording in this 1907 book just seemed to convey the issue nicely as a response to a question from Quiet.

The book is 'The Sacred Book of Death' written by Dr. L. W. de Laurance (de Laurence)

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:50 am

I have made this story re surface in an abridged version focusing on Anders. A subsequent off topic debate is split to a new thread around its original date.

This thread is relevant because
  1. We see the first mention of Spirit Lights and it may be that Anders used the D' Lites first.

[list=2][*]Kai appears as Mr Free and defends Anders indicating he knew him well.[/list]
[list=3][*]The heated discussion between Zerdini and Kai is illuminating.[/list]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:08 am

Wow this thread started a long time back!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:10 am

Its a real oldie Mac but highly relevant just now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:20 am

Admin wrote:Its a real oldie Mac but highly relevant just now.

absolutely! depressingly so!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:29 am

This is just the beginning in the competion that this so called new physical medium is trying to bee the best and Robin foy is holding there back - you cant say anything negativt aboute them then youre oute Evil or Very Mad
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:21 pm

MrFree wrote:

My deeply honest personality and my deep respect for the spirit world would forbid me to cheat in any way whatsoever. Moreover I am in an actively induced deep trance, induced through up to 20 minutes extensive holotropic breathing.

After such an exercise I want to see someone cheating. That simply doesn t work!  

Swedish medium caught cheating - Page 6 Img_1128

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:45 pm

20 minutes extensive holotropic breathing ??????
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by dont-like-frauds Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:28 pm

Yes, pure rubbish.
The only thing, Mügge does, are loud grunting and hackling noises in the dark behind closed curtains.
Holotropic breathing is a very special therapeutic approach one should only do, if you are in a good mental and physical state. This technique leads to strong emotional and physical conditions (e.g. rebirthing processes), but for sure not in a trance state like Mügge pretends. It´s  another piece of his well-thought-out strategy:  „adore me and give me your money, i´m an extrodinary physical medium!“
If you watch the following video, one can see, what holotropic breathing is really about. But take care, the pictures can be quite disturbing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj972y2YpwY

Maybe the admin can put our two posts here in the right thread....?

dont-like-frauds

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:04 pm

My god tantra sex ore ........ Shocked
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:25 pm

Whether the technique seen in that video is what KM purports to use I have no idea. In connection with changing one's psychic awareness (or one's perception) it may have an impact I suppose.

In connection with trance mediumship such breathing would be out-and-out nonsense.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:My god tantra sex ore ........ Shocked

I must have missed that, Jane!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:37 pm

pirat
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:28 pm

https://www.facebook.com/21CPhysicalMediumship/posts/375251322628371

this is disgusting - he is continues in England and Norway - as if nothing happened and Gary Manning helps him
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:40 am

Anders has sheeted his wife behinde hear back whit a nother wommen - they have divoreced now - she was his circle leeder - the last cicle he has has Jump off his circle - hee has no circle - but hee still is oute and in england and Norwei doing phycial seanses - Evil or Very Mad
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelCake Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:38 am

Jane Lyzell wrote:Anders has sheeted his wife behinde hear back whit a nother wommen - they have divoreced now - she was his circle leeder - the last cicle he has has Jump off his circle - hee has no circle - but hee still is oute and in england and Norwei doing phycial seanses - Evil or Very Mad

He's not the first pm to cheat on his wife and probably won't be the last. Women seem to fall at the feet of pms, and they lap it up!

AngelCake

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:04 pm

sceeri
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:45 am

Whatever the guy's potential or real infidelities I'm not happy to see a thread used for character-bashing. Let's keep to matters spiritual eh guys? There are many men who cheat on their wives but that's nothing specific to physical mediums.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:52 am

mac wrote:Whatever the guy's potential or real infidelities I'm not happy to see a thread used for character-bashing.  Let's keep to matters spiritual eh guys?  There are many men who cheat on their wives but that's nothing specific to physical mediums.
Hear hear.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:32 pm

obiwan wrote:
mac wrote:Whatever the guy's potential or real infidelities I'm not happy to see a thread used for character-bashing.  Let's keep to matters spiritual eh guys?  There are many men who cheat on their wives but that's nothing specific to physical mediums.
Hear hear.[/quote
It tells alot of the Character to buld on
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6