Warren Caylor

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Warren Caylor

Post by Neilos on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:39 pm

It transpires that sitters at these sťances are satisfied that phenomena is good evidence of survival and are waxing lyrical. Any sober questions are met with much disdain followed quickly by bans and blocks. It seems that any questions it is deemed that the enquirer is a 'hater or troublemaker' †😱😱😱

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by mac on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:20 pm

Neilos wrote:It transpires that sitters at these sťances are satisfied that phenomena is good evidence of survival and are waxing lyrical. Any sober questions are met with much disdain followed quickly by bans and blocks. It seems that any questions it is deemed that the enquirer is a 'hater or troublemaker' †😱😱😱

Nothing new to report, then. †The PM4U response if anyone raises concerns or questions authenticity. †And how can you explain to folk who are happy that phenomenalism is evidence of survival? Should we even try?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta on Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:58 am

It does seem the closed mind is proof against any intrusion, mac.
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by Neilos on Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:52 pm

Skeptics will often use cognitive dissonance as a means of creating a theory about 'believers' need to disregard any information that doesn't fit with what they want to see due to the internal discord it creates.
I am certainly not a skeptic but see nothing wrong with looking at information analytically even if it uncomfortable and causes discord for myself. The view that people asking questions are 'bullies, haters or troublemakers' is absurd unless there is something to hide.

Neilos

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Neilos wrote:Skeptics will often use cognitive dissonance as a means of creating a theory about 'believers' need to disregard any information that doesn't fit with what they want to see due to the internal discord it creates. †
I am certainly not a skeptic but see nothing wrong with looking at information analytically even if it uncomfortable and causes discord for myself. The view that people asking questions are 'bullies, haters or troublemakers' is absurd unless there is something to hide.

Absolutely Neilos given I stand up and give messages off the platform I can never be a skeptic. However, it does not mean that I must suspend my judgement and analysis of information. If I did I would accept anything, in that case how can I help people unfold their real ability to prove survival as a medium.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top