Gordon Higginson another side

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gordon Higginson another side

Post by mac on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:50 pm

It's good to see you're still in fine form, Jon..... Laughing Wink

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Higginson another side

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Facts and evidence please Jon Very Happy It helps, I have seen Gordon work and one of the messages I can guarantee he would have known nothing about. Look around the site you will find we test the spirits and question fraud. Spiritualism has long been one of the major debunkers of frauds even if some Spiritualists always hated that.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Higginson another side

Post by JonDonnis on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:53 am

Admin wrote:Facts and evidence please Jon Very Happy It helps, I have seen Gordon work and one of the messages I can guarantee he would have known nothing about. Look around the site you will find we test the spirits and question fraud. Spiritualism has long been one of the major debunkers of frauds even if some Spiritualists always hated that.

Ok as you said on the other thread you demand proof.
So lets look at your "guarantee" under what controls did you witness a message, and in what manner was the chance to cheat catagorically removed?

As for spiritualism being one of the major debunkers of fraud, sorry I disagree.
Spiritualism was born out of fraud and has been riddled with fraud ever since, in fact there has never been a single medium who passed credible scientific tests to prove their claims, and there has never been a single media psychic has hasn't been exposed or accused of fraud.

The idea that spiritualism exposes its own is ridiculous.

One example. Psychic News had no choice but to publish the story on Colin Fry getting caught red handed cheating at a seance, we all know the story.
But did you also witness the misinformation, the cover up that proceeded, the ridiculous scientific examination of the cable ties, the rumours, the excuses, all to try and save the reputation of those involved.

That is a very common trend, for every time a medium is exposed as a fraud, what follows is the cover up, the misinformation, the confusion, all designed purely to create doubt in the minds of the followers, and this is what allows True Believer Syndrome to run riot.

JonDonnis


Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Higginson another side

Post by hiorta on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Can anyone, Medium or scientist, ever say that their work on any occasion is their absolute best? When a pre-booking is taken and is then being honoured perhaps two years later, how can anyone undertake to be at their receptive best when the time arrives? The human condition must always intervene and that so many Mediums can and do 'deliver' repeatedly, is just tremendous.

But Mediumship is much more than a message delivery service. If some particular information or guidance is urgently sought, isn't the response subject to Natural Law? Or, as no one can guarantee an individual communicator on demand, mustn't this proviso also apply to the info delivered being termed lesser than expected - so be it.
Survival evidence, guidance and general info are subject to available resources and this includes the physical condition of the Medium, motives of all concerned and ability of communicator and Medium in prevailing conditions, not least the Mediums level of development and experience.

Some will always be deemed 'better' than others.
Another matter is always the inability of the recipient to fully comprehend what is being said. How often does the 'penny drop' - sometimes years later?
Above all, isn't the purpose of all Mediumship designed to lead us ever onward and upward?
Isn't our journey the Great Inner Trek from 'I Want - towards I Am'

Can we really judge Mediumship beyond surface assessment?
avatar
hiorta


Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Higginson another side

Post by JonDonnis on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:31 pm

hiorta wrote:Can anyone, Medium or scientist, ever say that their work on any occasion is their absolute best? When a pre-booking is taken and is then being honoured perhaps two years later, how can anyone undertake to be at their receptive best when the time arrives? The human condition must always intervene and that so many Mediums can and do 'deliver' repeatedly, is just tremendous.

But they do not deliver at all.
Yes a client may be impressed, but surely you are not going to see a medium to be impressed by trickery, you go to communicate with the dead.
This never happens though.

But Mediumship is much more than a message delivery service. If some particular information or guidance is urgently sought, isn't the response subject to Natural Law? Or, as no one can guarantee an individual communicator on demand, mustn't this proviso also apply to the info delivered being termed lesser than expected - so be it.

Natural Law? What nonsense are you talking about?

Survival evidence, guidance and general info are subject to available resources and this includes the physical condition of the Medium, motives of all concerned and ability of communicator and Medium in prevailing conditions, not least the Mediums level of development and experience.

Rubbish, utter and complete rubbish spouted by mediums to excuse them sometimes being a bit crap

Some will always be deemed 'better' than others.

Like any magician, some will be better at their act than others.

Another matter is always the inability of the recipient to fully comprehend what is being said. How often does the 'penny drop' - sometimes years later?

OMG you have fallen for every line these frauds use! The classic of "take that away with you" usually after they have bombed and gotten something wrong.
This then becomes retro fitting by the victim, something the psychic is fully aware of, and hopes for, but doesnt really care too much about as they already have their money.


Above all, isn't the purpose of all Mediumship designed to lead us ever onward and upward?

No the purpose of mediumship is to entertain and make money,
If it was to lead us onward and upward well it has failed incredibly dont you think, afterall these people are using the exact same tricks and methods as people were a hundred years ago.

Whether it is Gordon Smith using "The Blue Book" at his local church, or Sally Morgan collecting messages from the fishbowl at her shows!

Its all basically the same on rubbish, and the fact in the 21st century people still fall for it really does astound me at times.

JonDonnis


Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Higginson another side

Post by Lars on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:38 pm

JonDonnis wrote:
As for spiritualism being one of the major debunkers of fraud, sorry I disagree.
Here is tipical Jon Donnis lie. Make a sentense as if true. There is not truth to this sentense either Jon Donnis know (lie) or Jon Donnis trolls (ban) and remove his trash words please.
avatar
Lars


Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Higginson another side

Post by JonDonnis on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:07 am

I join this forum after following a link from the Spiritlove site, soon after I join, Lars joins this forum and ONLY replies to my posts, and in doing so attacks me, calls me a liar continually, posts links to try and discredit me and so on.

Admin, why do you allow this? Personally I can handle this person, I am used to the abuse, but I am curious as to why you encourage users like Lars/MU and such when it is obvious they are trolling and not trying to bring anything to the table?

JonDonnis


Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Higginson another side

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:28 am

I have Jon please keep calm elsewhere on this forum you have been pretty aggressive in your own right. You chose to be on the forum enjoy the interplay
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Higginson another side

Post by JonDonnis on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:54 am

Like i said, it doesn't bother me, I can handle the abuse, I am used to it.
I am just curious why you allow it thats all, you allow people to abuse me, you included, yet if I dare question anything, or make comments regarding historical fact, you threaten to ban me?

Is this the best way to run a forum?

If I post here or not it doesn't bother me, I do so because I have gotten a slight interest from this forum and I always like to correct people who misrepresent me, its an annoying habit of mine, I just hate it when people put words in my mouth or present me as something I am not.

You instantly assume I hate all psychics, yet if you actually bothered to ask me, you would find out I have interesting friendships with some very big name psychics, including Colin Fry, Derek Acorah and his wife, to name just a few.

I am also no friend to the skeptic community, I have taken on and exposed some big names in skepticism too.

Make an effort and you will be surprised, I am truly not who you think I am.

Open that mind, listen to your guide telling you to give that Jon a chance, and i promise you, you will be surprised and you will benefit.

JonDonnis


Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Higginson another side

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:57 am

That is why you are on here Jon because of the little voice
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Higginson another side

Post by JonDonnis on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:59 am

I'm here cause you misrepresented my in a post that was linked to from the shoutbox on Spiritlove, a forum who accepts me for who I am,

JonDonnis


Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Higginson another side

Post by Lars on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:18 pm

JonDonnis wrote:I join this forum after following a link from the Spiritlove site, soon after I join, Lars joins this forum and ONLY replies to my posts, and in doing so attacks me, calls me a liar continually, posts links to try and discredit me and so on.
I apologize for truth. Not.

Lars
avatar
Lars


Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Higginson another side

Post by JonDonnis on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm

And you prove my point yet again, well done

JonDonnis


Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Higginson another side

Post by TheCanuckian on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:44 pm

JonDonnis wrote:Many accusations of fraud have been directed at Leslie Flint and deservedly so!

Why did Leslie Flint deserve accusations of fraud?

Also common sense can tell any person Flint was a fraud simply by listening to his ridiculous impressions, Gandhi is my favourite!
Your point is that Flint somehow impersonated hundreds of people in front of hundreds of sitters? affraid
avatar
TheCanuckian


Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Higginson another side

Post by Wes on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:56 am

JonDonnis wrote:I'm here cause you misrepresented my in a post that was linked to from the shoutbox on Spiritlove, a forum who accepts me for who I am,

maybe those bored housewives are on to something?

avatar
Wes


Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Higginson another side

Post by hiorta on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:14 am

What is the connection to Gordon Higginson in this misnamed post?
I received his last message at Ayr, the evening before he died. It held outstanding evidence from an elderly Healer colleague, complete with full name, and the grievous difficulty she experienced in her later years.
I had met Gordon on several occasions and always he was an outstanding ambassador for his Truth, providing outstanding evidence of Life surviving physical death.
More folk of his mediumistic calibre would be very welcome.
avatar
hiorta


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum