SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Update on the Edinburgh College of Parapsychology

4 posters

Go down

Latest Update on the Edinburgh College of Parapsychology Empty Latest Update on the Edinburgh College of Parapsychology

Post by jock Tue May 25, 2010 4:09 pm

gone legal no comment

Last edited by almera on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : no longer on gumtree)

jock

Back to top Go down

Latest Update on the Edinburgh College of Parapsychology Empty Re: Latest Update on the Edinburgh College of Parapsychology

Post by Wes Tue May 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Um, this is the same message you posted on April 17.....
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Latest Update on the Edinburgh College of Parapsychology Empty Re: Latest Update on the Edinburgh College of Parapsychology

Post by jock Wed May 26, 2010 1:15 pm

gone legal no comment

Last edited by almera on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

jock

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Wed May 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Is this Jock under another name? Question

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by jock Wed May 26, 2010 6:35 pm

gone legal no comment

Last edited by almera on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

jock

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Wed May 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Pull the other one, Jock! Very Happy

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Wed May 26, 2010 9:28 pm

I am most perplexed.. does that mean yesterday's post will be "updated" next month if things change, so that anyone who wanted to know what you wrote last month will have to read what you wrote next month instead?

Shocked
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Thu May 27, 2010 8:56 am

Wes wrote:I am most perplexed.. does that mean yesterday's post will be "updated" next month if things change, so that anyone who wanted to know what you wrote last month will have to read what you wrote next month instead?

Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu May 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Wes wrote:I am most perplexed.. does that mean yesterday's post will be "updated" next month if things change, so that anyone who wanted to know what you wrote last month will have to read what you wrote next month instead?

Shocked
lol - there are known knowns and unknown knowns. There are also unknown unknowns, not to mention a lot of known unknowns.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by jock Fri May 28, 2010 9:21 am

gone legal no comment

Last edited by almera on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

jock

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Sun May 30, 2010 6:05 am

Poor old Jock - can't keep away! Rolling Eyes

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by jock Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Hello folks a bit of news the complete council and office bearers have walked out of the Edinburgh College of Parapsychology after a stormy EGM and have been replaced by a brand new steerage committee to run the College until a AGM can take place and a new council and office bearers can be appointed.
Members who were banned including myself under the infamous clause 4 are to be re-instated Please contact the College ASAP.
This is a new beginning for the College after some stormy waters and the steerage committee comprising of long term and stalwart members some ex oficio will steer this little flag-ship for spirit back on course. L&L Jock
I have edited this post to the bare essentials only, it was my reports and information I posted on this site that led to me being banned in the first place. I posted under diffirent names how-ever persons unknow confirmed it was in deed me and added fuel to the fire.

jock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down