SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spirit's Book - Kardec

5 posters

Go down

The Spirit's Book - Kardec Empty The Spirit's Book - Kardec

Post by mac Tue May 06, 2008 8:01 pm

I studied 'The Spirit's Book' along with many others when I first began to learn about life and death. It took a lot of understanding because I knew nowt at that time and the style of writing was decidely dated. But I learned a great deal which reinforced, in the main, what I was learning from other sources. Still valid info after all this time....

I intended reading 'The Medium's Book' but as I'm not a medium - or even a psychic, come to that - I haven't found enough enthusiasm. Perhaps one day.

mac

Back to top Go down

The Spirit's Book - Kardec Empty Re: The Spirit's Book - Kardec

Post by _Leslie_ Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:04 pm

You should read the 'Mediums Book' (in fact I have it here beside me as I type - all 456 pages of it in its large ring bound cover), irrespective of being a medium or 'not' there is some very informative and helpful reading in it.

Personally, I read, digest what I can, believe what resonates with me and discard the rest Wink
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

The Spirit's Book - Kardec Empty The Medium's Book

Post by eirefox Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:51 pm

The Medium's Book isn't just for mediums. It's very educational, and you would benefit from reading it.

eirefox

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:59 pm

It's online for free via NZ Spiritist Soc. Google will find it.
An interesting read.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by _Leslie_ Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:07 pm

That and others are available on-line -> http://www.ghostcircle.com/_ebooks.html
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Very Happy Cheers Les.
Will get to look at that link at work once techies convince net nanny that its OK.
It's potty. It will open most strands on here but one or two it just bounces back as suspect.
One of our adult-numeracy teacher students designed and put up a super resource for mathphobics. Took the hesitant through overcoming their fear of maths.
Unfortunately she called the site
Maths Sucks
Net nanny was not amused and no one could access it until it was re-christened.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by CraggyIsland Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:59 am

All of the books in the Spiritist Condification are good. For instance, the Medium's book wasn't written for Mediums (although Mediums can certainly gain insight from the book), but for people in general to understand HOW mediumship works. Just like THE SPIRIT'S BOOK isn't for spirits! It's for people to understand the realm of spirit. All of the books are very informative, and profitable for spiritual growth. They're for everyone, no matter what the title.

CraggyIsland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down