SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

psychics, sensitives and mediums

3 posters

Go down

psychics, sensitives and mediums - Page 2 Empty Re: psychics, sensitives and mediums

Post by mac Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:50 am

petal34 wrote:Not so much I believe in dreams,I always keep a doubt in me about stupid dreams.
But I do dream a few times (very lucid dreams) if anyone in the family has passed over.
These dreams appear in the form of a reunion.
Then again,it could the feeling of missing them very much.
I am always willing to listen to the other's point of view.
Very Happy
Petal

I always suggest caution about dreams. They may provide clear insights into an otherwise inaccessible area but they may also be a mish-mash of thoughts, ideas, wishes, longings and general junk which is constantly churning around.... The brain is a wonderful but enigmatic device and the purposes of its dream function have yet to be identified.

I've heard others speak about 'lucid dreaming' and how they can achieve it in various ways. I haven't yet been convinced by what I've heard...

I look elsewhere for my guidance.

mac

Back to top Go down

psychics, sensitives and mediums - Page 2 Empty Re: psychics, sensitives and mediums

Post by petal34 Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:07 pm

You are very wise to think like that.
I am convinced that our dreams orignate from the sub-conscious,but sometimes spirit take advantage and pay us a visit.
Very Happy
Petal
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:13 pm

petal34 wrote:You are very wise to think like that.
I am convinced that our dreams orignate from the sub-conscious,but sometimes spirit take advantage and pay us a visit.
Very Happy
Petal

You're kind but it's not wisdom.

Our unseen friends may indeed sometimes be able to 'get to see us' as you suggest but memory records imperfectly from the dreaming section of our psyche and we may imagine more than we realise.... Wink

It's natural to want things to be the way they sometimes appear but I'm a realist and won't accept without evidence - belief is not part of my make-up.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by petal34 Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:24 pm

I admire that you speak the truth,I prefer that to someone who 'panders' to someone else's opinion.
I do love a good discussion.
Petal
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:34 pm

petal34 wrote:I admire that you speak the truth,I prefer that to someone who 'panders' to someone else's opinion.
I do love a good discussion.
Petal

thank you

I won't "pander" to someone's opinion although I respect their right to hold it.... I try not to be hurtful but at times folks do get upset when I don't 'sugar coat' my words.

And I do read what they say. They are often tripped up by it when I routinely quote what they've said - I believe in the principle that words should accurately reflect the individual's position.

If it isn't what you mean, then don't say it!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by petal34 Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:47 pm

That doesn't bother me one little bit,it is only if someone is deliberately rude I take offence and retaliate.
Which I shouldn't do,but having a bit of a fiery temper.................I just can't help it. Twisted Evil
Off for my lunch,good discussion,I enjoyed it,will do it again some other time.
Would be nice if we could all get some discussions going in chat.

Petal
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:50 pm

petal34 wrote:That doesn't bother me one little bit,it is only if someone is deliberately rude I take offence and retaliate.
Which I shouldn't do,but having a bit of a fiery temper.................I just can't help it. Twisted Evil

Petal

It was my pleasure... Smile

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by petal34 Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:29 pm

mac wrote:
petal34 wrote:That doesn't bother me one little bit,it is only if someone is deliberately rude I take offence and retaliate.

Petal

It was my pleasure... Smile

Mine too,mind how you go........... Wink
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down