SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New book and website by a Man Claiming to Meet with God/ETs

4 posters

Go down

New book and website by a Man Claiming to Meet with God/ETs Empty New book and website by a Man Claiming to Meet with God/ETs

Post by Chris Heading Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:04 am

He's got a pretty interesting story and seems to be connected with some pretty high level intelligences. Click here for his story

Chris Heading

Back to top Go down

New book and website by a Man Claiming to Meet with God/ETs Empty Re: New book and website by a Man Claiming to Meet with God/ETs

Post by Admin Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:10 am

Welcome to the site Chris

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New book and website by a Man Claiming to Meet with God/ETs Empty Re: New book and website by a Man Claiming to Meet with God/ETs

Post by iceblue Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:57 am

Is that Dumbledorf? Laughing Duncan

iceblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:38 am

Yes you are right there Ice looks like it but we are nice people on here.

We also should underatand that the Book of the Mormon came from a psychic dowser inspired by his guides, or by God as he claimed. Sadly the wisdom may have been lost along the way.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:16 pm

"Sadly the wisdom may have been lost along the way." What a diplomatic way to put it, Jim.

I really ought to use this sentence as my reply to some of the outlandish 'stuff' I reply to less generously elsewhere.... Smile

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down