SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensations

3 posters

Go down

Sensations Empty Sensations

Post by Zandorf Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:51 pm

This might sound a "perculiar" question. I was asked by a friend recently about a strange sensation they got as they got into bed and laid down. It was as if all their insides were vibrating. It was strange to hear, because I had also experienced the same sentsations a couple of months ago. I thought perhaps this is what happens just before we astral travel. As if the astral body or spirit was preparing to leave. It also scared me a bit at first thinking I was about to snuff it. (No I am not scared of death, just like to make sure that everything is in place before I do leave). I had never had this experience before and I have only had it a couple of times recently.

Like my friend, we both had a sort of muggy head, not a head ache just a sort of nothingness, but something, It usually starts at the feet and works it way up the body, bit like you would imaging the Kundalini rising. (Not much sence here i know, but...)

Can anyone perhaps throw some light onto this. For both of or curiosities.

Would be interested in any of your thoughts on the subject

Frank
Zandorf
Zandorf

Back to top Go down

Sensations Empty Re: Sensations

Post by Admin Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:08 am

Hi Frank,

Nothing from me in particular but I will think about it, interesting experience.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Hello Frank,

I read this yesterday and asked my hubby to describe his experience when he went either astral travelling or having an OBE. Naturally our interpretations can differ so I hope in someway it resonates with you.
He said the sensations he had were as if his whole body was shunting and this feeling got stronger the more he went with the flow. He then felt him self lifting out of his body.
Returning to his body, took only a split second.

Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum