SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Medium says Michael Jackson made contact

4 posters

Go down

Psychic Medium says Michael Jackson made contact Empty Psychic Medium says Michael Jackson made contact

Post by Admin Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:08 am

Here we go folks the first of many
Psychic Medium Bonnie Vent says Michael Jackson has contacted her several times
http://www.examiner.com/x-1001-Ghost-Hunting-Examiner~y2009m7d21-Psychic-Medium-Bonnie-Vent-says-Michael-Jackson-has-contacted-her-several-times
and here is her channeling videos no comment
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Psychic Medium says Michael Jackson made contact Empty Re: Psychic Medium says Michael Jackson made contact

Post by Admin Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:08 am

" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen >

I'll leave the floor to others for any comments.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Psychic Medium says Michael Jackson made contact Empty Re: Psychic Medium says Michael Jackson made contact

Post by mac Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:25 am

I remember much the same thing when Princess Diana died. Even a close acquaintance - with no connection in any way to her - told circle members that she had been contacted by her.

My reaction tends always to be the same "What a crock!"

No way that I'm watching such junk on youtube!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:32 am

Lol Mac I can't bring myself to either I heard enough in teh bit that played while I copied the embedding link
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zandorf Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:55 pm

If she is in trance state, then I'm a china man. What a load of codswhollop
Zandorf
Zandorf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:40 pm

I love it Zandorf
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:41 pm

It's this sort of nonsense which the average Joe or Josephine see and associate with mediumship, and - almost inevitably - Spiritualism.

It's probably pointless to try to respond in any way because the impact and accessibility of youtube and every other form of electronic medium is way bigger than anything we could ever use.....unless we used the same media.

But what could we show on youtube for example that would look any more authentic than what we're discussing? I fear that even genuine mediumship wouldn't look any different to those who aren't familiar with the subject and techniques.....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:50 pm

I think the clips of Gordon Higginson were way more convincing as being genuine than the above vids.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:55 pm

obiwan wrote:I think the clips of Gordon Higginson were way more convincing as being genuine than the above vids.

Yes I agree. But perhaps what is really needed are well-known mediums who can be shown demonstrating on youtube, who can then be seen live on stage or wherever.... Gordon Higginson belongs to an age sadly past.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:57 pm

Yes long gone. 1992 LMAO. I hear what you are saying tho Mac Smile

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:05 am

obiwan wrote:Yes long gone. 1992 LMAO. I hear what you are saying tho Mac Smile

Cyberspace is the realm of those who want to give out their message (no matter how nutty!) - why shouldn't we give out some insights into communication through quality mediumship?

Perhaps there are new mediums already doing that?

Who's a youtube addict who could tell us?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:15 am

I suspect that one of the problems today is the technology itself. It appears to be very easy to produce all manner of effects that I think it may be impossible to convince anybody of anything they don't see with their own eyes.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:22 am

obiwan wrote:I suspect that one of the problems today is the technology itself. It appears to be very easy to produce all manner of effects that I think it may be impossible to convince anybody of anything they don't see with their own eyes.

good point, obi. I have to agree. All manner of manipulation of imagery can be achieved. A deceiver's delight....shame. Sad

back to the drawing board

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:39 am

Hi Mac,

Yes they can manipulate it so the messages that miss hit the cutting room floor but a few real ones have turned up.

The Mavis Pitilla video's I put on here are pretty good. We are showing teh Gordon Higginson ones in lieu of a demontration at the Mission this Sunday. An attempt to enlighten people as to what can be done (we showed the Gordon Smith( they are on here to) ones a month ago a little lost in translation because my computer played up).

Just wish we had more footage of the past greats to see.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:53 am

Admin wrote:Hi Mac,

Yes they can manipulate it so the messages that miss hit the cutting room floor but a few real ones have turned up.

The Mavis Pitilla video's I put on here are pretty good. We are showing teh Gordon Higginson ones in lieu of a demontration at the Mission this Sunday. An attempt to enlighten people as to what can be done (we showed the Gordon Smith( they are on here to) ones a month ago a little lost in translation because my computer played up).

Just wish we had more footage of the past greats to see.

Hi Jim

I wish we had some high-quality contemporary ones.... Gordon Smith would be a start but one is not enough.

I consider it to be more important that present day practitioners get the focus - if we have good ones. The "past greats" by themselves are simply too much in the past. With a selection of modern day mediums leading the way, then their predecessors would have the correct relevance.

By themselves, it's simply history, it looks dated. I doubt they would appeal much now....Sad

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:06 am

True maybe we need cameras on Gerard Smith and Eileen Davis.

In terms of the older ones well Lis and I bridge from Gordon's time, Mavis Pittilla is still working
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:18 am

Admin wrote:True maybe we need cameras on Gerard Smith and Eileen Davis.

In terms of the older ones well Lis and I bridge from Gordon's time, Mavis Pittilla is still working

It needs someone to put it to them to see if the first two would be willing to have a try.... similarly for Mavis.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:14 am

Hi Mac,

If you go to the Mediumship thread here you will find some videos of Mavis working I have checked they work and improved the post. To my knowledge she still works as a tutor at the AFC
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:34 pm

Admin wrote:Hi Mac,

If you go to the Mediumship thread here you will find some videos of Mavis working I have checked they work and improved the post. To my knowledge she still works as a tutor at the AFC

thanks, Jim. I'll take a look later...

Keith

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down