SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Man Doesn't Like Sylvia Browne

3 posters

Go down

This Man Doesn't Like Sylvia Browne Empty This Man Doesn't Like Sylvia Browne

Post by Admin Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:25 pm

Not suprising if his impressive list of comments is accurate. I have certainly heard some of this and seen her work Via UTube which does no favours for her.

http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com/2009/04/psychic-detectives-part-iii-sylvia.html

He has more here

http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com/2007/01/sylvia-browne-psychic-clown-sylvia_22.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

This Man Doesn't Like Sylvia Browne Empty Re: This Man Doesn't Like Sylvia Browne

Post by obiwan Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:46 pm

The woman is a disgrace.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

This Man Doesn't Like Sylvia Browne Empty Re: This Man Doesn't Like Sylvia Browne

Post by Admin Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:26 am

Thats very mild Paul Shocked

If you accept the concept that any publicity is good publicity she could be good by drawing attention. However she really appears so bad I cannot subscribe to this. She and others like this really set back our attempts to be treated in a real way. Sadly the people flock in and pay what is demanded.

It says volumes for the way people use their brains and treat the "psychic" as something mystical not natural.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:27 am

I agree Jim. Having said that people have been taken in by ridiculous claims and religious fraud for milennia. She is part of a long tradition. The good thing today is that it is harder to hide perhaps.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:45 am

"There is a sucker born every minute". Rolling Eyes

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down