SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff (first ) Park grove Spiritualist Church South Wales

2 posters

Go down

Cardiff (first ) Park grove Spiritualist Church South Wales Empty Cardiff (first ) Park grove Spiritualist Church South Wales

Post by Admin Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:19 am

Interesting use of a blog page by this church, nice little side show and some good links like one to an Alec Harris page
http://cardifffirst.blogspot.com/2009/04/sunday-evening-service.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cardiff (first ) Park grove Spiritualist Church South Wales Empty Re: Cardiff (first ) Park grove Spiritualist Church South Wales

Post by zerdini Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:06 am

Admin wrote:Interesting use of a blog page by this church, nice little side show and some good links like one to an Alec Harris page
http://cardifffirst.blogspot.com/2009/04/sunday-evening-service.html

I notice they don't mention that they have a chair which was used by AlecHarris in his home circle - at least they did have when I visited the chuch many years ago. It was kept in a separate room in the church.

The link to Alec Harris is taken from that excellent medium Stephen O'Brien's website.

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Cardiff (first ) Park grove Spiritualist Church South Wales Empty Re: Cardiff (first ) Park grove Spiritualist Church South Wales

Post by Admin Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:05 am

Thanks for that information Z
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:44 pm

The link to Alec Harris is taken from that excellent medium Stephen O'Brien's website.

A tribute to Stephen O’Brien by Marion Jones:

My personal tribute adds to the store of spiritual truth so many seekers are anxious to access on the Internet.

Before you read the evidence of survival that so surprised me, may I suggest to all those who are seeking contact with their loved-ones who have passed through the gateway called 'death' that the Other World is not an unknown, uncharted country - it's been well mapped and documented by many travellers before you, by people like Stephen, whose spiritual gifts have stood up to the test of rigorous and intelligent investigation.
If you have lost someone, don't despair - your loved ones are safe and well, and are living in "The Light", in a spiritual world where all physical pain has ceased.

Mr O'Brien has often stated in the press that, 'The Message is more important than the messenger'; and I quite agree. Now, bearing this in mind, here's the simple but thought-provoking spirit communication that astonished me in the 1980s:

The Surprising Survival Evidence that I Received:

Stephen O'Brien suddenly described to me a peasant grandmother-figure whom he said he could clairvoyantly see: she was sitting on a rickety chair in bright sunlight, outside a wooden shack.

This was a psychic vision that she was projecting into his mind. He told me that he was watching her while she was cleaning corn-cobs into a basket; and she was obviously living in poverty.

Then he said that the old lady was nodding and smiling from ear to ear, and that she seemed very grateful. He said, 'She is thanking you for helping her grandson'; and that she was also saying the unusual word of 'Cruz'.

He was puzzled by this word and wondered if it had a South American connection, or if it was a place in that country. But it was not that at all: Something he could not possibly have known was that the word 'Cruz' was the surname of a I0-year-old Mexican boy whose education and medical health I was sponsoring through a Christian Charity, which was working in a poor part of that country.

I was stunned to receive this news because the Cruz family, whom I had never seen but had only corresponded with, lived thousands of miles away from me - right round the other side of the world - and yet this young lad's grandmother in the spiritual world not only knew of my association with her grandson, but had also taken the trouble to send me her much welcomed approval and thanks.

Long may Stephen continue his spiritual work.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down