SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Montague Keen Interview Video

2 posters

Go down

Montague Keen Interview Video Empty Montague Keen Interview Video

Post by Admin Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:55 am

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3355984332329440325&ei=RJfBSdOfIIrOwgOO_aH3Aw&q=physical+mediums+seances&hl=en

Long link unfortunately I can't get this screen to embed
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Montague Keen Interview Video Empty Re: Montague Keen Interview Video

Post by zerdini Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:54 am

Admin wrote:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3355984332329440325&ei=RJfBSdOfIIrOwgOO_aH3Aw&q=physical+mediums+seances&hl=en

Long link unfortunately I can't get this screen to embed

I watched the video and Veronica's response. They played a tape of the alleged communication from Monty through David Thompson. At the end she admitted that she wasn't at the seance but that it definitely was her husband. It sounded more like 'William' as it contained many similarities in many ways. Rolling Eyes Sad

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi Z,

Given her response just after she first heard that DT alleged communication was that it was not Montague its a suprising retraction on her part. Personally I see none of the alleged individuals in the communications.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:56 am

Admin wrote:Hi Z,

Given her response just after she first heard that DT alleged communication was that it was not Montague its a suprising retraction on her part. Personally I see none of the alleged individuals in the communications.

Very true. Even the voice of MK in the interview is different to the alleged communication.
Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down