SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial Update the Minister was compelled to lie

3 posters

Go down

Trial Update the Minister was compelled to lie Empty Trial Update the Minister was compelled to lie

Post by Admin Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:57 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/sussex/7905822.stm

In honesty I wait for him to say it wasn't me guv I was told to do it by the voices in my head
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trial Update the Minister was compelled to lie Empty Re: Trial Update the Minister was compelled to lie

Post by obiwan Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:05 pm

He wouldn't be the first to say blame voices now would he? Smile

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Trial Update the Minister was compelled to lie Empty Re: Trial Update the Minister was compelled to lie

Post by Admin Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:07 pm

I was in trance at the time levitating
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:04 am

I must try that one next time I am stopped for speeding Smile

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:31 am

You may just get away with the speeding charge Obi, but then they would do you for driving without due care and attention. lol

Bill

Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:40 am

Or DUI because of the Spirits, you would have to plead that it was not a guide just one of your own multiple personalities Obi. lol drunken
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:05 am

Admin wrote:Or DUI because of the Spirits, you would have to plead that it was not a guide just one of your own multiple personalities Obi. lol drunken
I'd probably get prosecuted for having more than one person behind the wheel.Smile

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down