SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simone Key MSNU, TSNU Demonstrating Overseas

2 posters

Go down

Simone Key MSNU, TSNU Demonstrating Overseas Empty Simone Key MSNU, TSNU Demonstrating Overseas

Post by Admin Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:30 am

I found this interesting because Simone is visiting our Mission in Adelaide to conduct Demo's, Workshops etc. late May early June this year. It must be difficult working through a translator. First reading I ever did at a fund raiser I had an elderly Italian Lady who spoke no English so her daughter came to translate strange feeling first reading they ever came for and they are regulars now. Thank God the husband/father came along so clearly in Spirit that day.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Simone Key MSNU, TSNU Demonstrating Overseas Empty Re: Simone Key MSNU, TSNU Demonstrating Overseas

Post by zerdini Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:32 am

I recognised the language as I spent quite a lot of time in Sweden at Colin Fry's College.

We had a number of translators not only translating at demonstrations around the country but also at the lectures given at the College.

Most Swedish people can understand English as they learn it in school from the age of eight although not all can speak it very well.

Simone Key has improved from when I first knew her but I must say I was not very impressed with the snippet from the demonstration at Karlstad.

A sceptic would have a field day with it.

I hope she's better when she comes to Adelaide.

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Simone Key MSNU, TSNU Demonstrating Overseas Empty Re: Simone Key MSNU, TSNU Demonstrating Overseas

Post by Admin Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:37 am

Thanks Z,

Well it must be harder being reliant on a translator, I had very good reports about Simone from our West Australian Medium Rose Owen who is training as a tutor for the AFC. Rose has visited us twice and we have a good relationship with her.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down