SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurgen Ziewe: anyone here familiar with his ideas?

2 posters

Go down

Jurgen Ziewe: anyone here familiar with his ideas? Empty Jurgen Ziewe: anyone here familiar with his ideas?

Post by Left Behind Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:32 pm

I'm not very familiar with Ziewe. I first heard his name mentioned in an article in Two Worlds magazine. He's a German abstract painter who has supposedly had over 40 years of Out Of Body Experiences involving visits to other dimensions, and has written at least three books on the subject.

Has anyone here read his works?

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Jurgen Ziewe: anyone here familiar with his ideas? Empty Re: Jurgen Ziewe: anyone here familiar with his ideas?

Post by Left Behind Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:39 am

No Ziewe readers here?

Well, that's OK. I ordered one of his books, so I'll let everyone know about it after I read it. Smile

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Jurgen Ziewe: anyone here familiar with his ideas? Empty Re: Jurgen Ziewe: anyone here familiar with his ideas?

Post by Slatewriter Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:27 pm

He often comments and shares his observations of OBE's on facebook - and has a website detailing these experiences

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:18 pm

I am a Friend of his on Facebook. I don't recall if he's posted anything there recently. Still waiting for his book (The Multidimensional Man) to get here.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down