SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want to continue to live your dream?

4 posters

Go down

Do you want to continue to live your dream? Empty Do you want to continue to live your dream?

Post by AiR_Ravimelwani Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:55 am

Do you want to continue to live your dream or do you want to wake up?

What happens when we dream? We forget who we are because in our dream, we are somebody else in different circumstances - maybe we are on a plane flying to an unknown country with strangers, but that’s what we are. The point is: imagine that you had the power of deciding whether you want to continue your dream or not. Imagine that you are having a nightmare, a horrifying dream where you are being tortured, you are in pain, your body is diseased, bleeding; would you like that dream to continue? Of course not, but we don’t have a choice. We don’t have a control over our dreams! The question is: would you like to continue living in your dream or would you like to wake up?  If I had a choice, I would like to stop living the dream because I know that the dream is just a dream - why would I want to live in a dream? Why spend those moments dreaming, only to wake up to realize that the dream is not real? Why dream of all the good things, only to wake up, happy or disappointed that it was just a dream?

If I have a choice, I would rather wake up and face the reality of my life. Now comes another and bigger question. It is about our life. Isn’t it like a dream? When it is over, we look back; nothing was permanent, nothing belonged to us. We came without anything and when we leave, we leave without anything. Is it not like a dream? It looks like we have all these people who are our relatives and friends, we have all this wealth which is our property - but at the end, when we wake up from the dream called life and look back, well, nothing is really ours. It is over like a dream.

Therefore, the question is - do you want to continue living in this dream called life or do you want to wake up and face the reality of who you truly are and what you should truly be doing?

AiR

AiR_Ravimelwani

Back to top Go down

Do you want to continue to live your dream? Empty Re: Do you want to continue to live your dream?

Post by ronkey3 Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:48 am

I think this everyone wants. The purpose of life to survive the dream.

ronkey3

Back to top Go down

Do you want to continue to live your dream? Empty Re: Do you want to continue to live your dream?

Post by mac Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:22 pm

I think it's fair to say many/most of us Modern Spiritualists are already aware who we are and what we should be doing.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by ronkey3 Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:20 am

mac wrote:I think it's fair to say many/most of us Modern Spiritualists are already aware who we are and what we should be doing.

Right enough!

ronkey3

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:03 am

The message probably should have been worded 'Do you want to continue to live IN your dream: or, do you want to wake up?'

I'm already awake. And will be for another hour or two. Razz

Last edited by Left Behind on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:34 am

Thank goodness AiR has departed the scene, not just here but elsewhere his threads frustrated members. Wink

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:50 pm

AIR seemed to be more interested in speculation about incarnate states of consciousness than in the afterlife.

Nothing wrong with that: it's just not what this Forum is about.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:50 pm

Left Behind wrote:AIR seemed to be more interested in speculation about incarnate states of consciousness than in the afterlife.

Nothing wrong with that: it's just not what this Forum is about.

They were also not what the other forums, and membership interest, were about either. Add to that his lecturing, no-questioning, approach and his were not the most fruitful experiences.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down