hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello!

Post by SeanceBells on Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello everyone, i just wanted to introduce myself. i have found this forum through google and was highly recomended by friends. my specialty in the spiritual world is physical mediumship. however over the years i have turned into a skeptic. i don't often get the chance to talk to people about my love and i'm glad i am here.
so hello, and please be gentle with me

SeanceBells

Back to top Go down

Re: hello!

Post by Slatewriter on Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Hi there...
what do you mean 'turned into a sceptic'...you mention that your specialty is physical mediumship...so are you the medium or the sitter ??
Love to know more Smile

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by mac on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:40 am

Slatewriter wrote:Hi there...
what do you mean 'turned into a sceptic'...you mention that your specialty is physical mediumship...so are you the medium or the sitter ??
Love to know more Smile

or a researcher.....? Wink

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanceBells on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:21 pm

hello, let me apologise for my late reply. i dont go on my laptop very often,
in answer to your question, im all three, i started as a sitter, than became a medium.
it was really interesting for awhile as well, had some amazing stories, like most mediums, i fell in love with it and i still am.

nowadays, i'm a researcher. the last seance i went to successfully put me off PM sadly. this was about a year ago

SeanceBells

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:18 am

Welcome to the forum, I missed your postings until now because I have been so busy its a pleasure to have someone with that combined experience on here.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum