SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned from PM4U

+2
wattie
normy
6 posters

Go down

Banned from PM4U Empty Banned from PM4U

Post by normy Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:54 pm

I've just been banned from PM4U site. Robin Foy did not reply when I questioned the reason for it.  I can only think of two possible reasons.  One is that I supported and debated that light should be used in public physical demos, and he joined in that debate one day, perfectly civil!  The other is that I used a nom-de-plume because I did not want Foy's followers  to know my real name.  Never mind, nobody except Kai Muegge, sometimes, uses light in their seances, so I don't belong there anyway. They're too set in their (dark) ways.  A waste of time posting there; I used to go on the site  to be nosey and see if anything new was going on, but there never was.
normy
normy

Back to top Go down

Banned from PM4U Empty Re: Banned from PM4U

Post by wattie Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:05 am

I wouldn't worry about it Normy. It must be the first reason as all manner of pseudonyms appear on the site and many just give a first name. It seems that thoughtful well-expressed opinions such as yours are unacceptable while a lot of drivel is allowed to stand. I noticed that the person known as Waller Joel (pseudonym?) seemed to know about the ban in advance as he referred to it in a childish comment last week.

wattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:53 am

I'm not familiar with the site, though I've heard of it. But I think it's ridiculous to ban anyone from anything simply for having a different opinion.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 01, 2015 12:25 am

Nothing new there Normy, I have steered clear but normally, when a relevant topic turns up, we get the news on here. I would not treat it as a slight, my understanding is it frequently goes well outside of PM into aliens etc.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by normy Fri May 01, 2015 9:23 am

A friend who's a member of PM4U has just told me that 'Waller Joel' recently deliberately posted my real name together with my assumed name Thomas Dawson on there in order to get me banned. And I thought he was a spiritual friend! rofl. Probably because I don't accept his weird alien ideas....
normy
normy

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri May 01, 2015 11:18 am

Admin wrote:Nothing new there Normy, I have steered clear but normally, when a relevant topic turns up, we get the news on here. I would not treat it as a slight, my understanding is it frequently goes well outside of PM into aliens etc.

Kinda carrying on where The Scole Experiment left off.... Laughing  

There seems to be the idea that alien contact/communication and physical mediumship are natural bedfellows, benevolent aliens being equivalent to discarnates in transdimensional communication terms.  

Either we Spiritualists, with our traditional approach to physical mediumship, are dinosaurs or these believers in alien contact are self deluded.  
 Wink

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 02, 2015 1:45 am

Ah Normy!  well Waller Joel once beamed onto here for a while but then went away; taken by extra-terrestrials it seems.
  alienbeam
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat May 02, 2015 5:32 am

Admin wrote:Ah Normy!  well Waller Joel once beamed onto here for a while but then went away; taken by extra-terrestrials it seems.
  alienbeam

If only it were that way elsewhere.... Wink

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by normy Sat May 02, 2015 9:04 am

mac wrote:
Admin wrote:Nothing new there Normy, I have steered clear but normally, when a relevant topic turns up, we get the news on here. I would not treat it as a slight, my understanding is it frequently goes well outside of PM into aliens etc.

There seems to be the idea that alien contact/communication and physical mediumship are natural bedfellows, benevolent aliens being equivalent to discarnates in transdimensional communication terms.  

Either we Spiritualists, with our traditional approach to physical mediumship, are dinosaurs or these believers in alien contact are self deluded.  
 Wink

That's the impression I get mac. Waller was fine about physical mediumship until questioned about his alien contact ideas and philosophy.
normy
normy

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat May 02, 2015 9:54 am

normy wrote:
mac wrote:

Wink

That's the impression I get mac. Waller was fine about physical mediumship until questioned about his alien contact ideas and philosophy.

He was also OK until recently challenged over his histrionics concerning the impact of the new SNU physical mediumship protocol.   Wink  

He's usually fine until you point out the weaknesses in his arguments or ask for supporting evidence for his often-exaggerated assertions.  And when he's backed himself into a corner he will lash out wildly to silence his challenger in any way he can.  

That sort of shenanigans reminds me of a well known physical medium whose own behaviour was recently discussed here.   Wink

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by normy Sat May 02, 2015 11:25 am

My experience too, mac. Stiil, we will stick to reasoned civilised debate won't we? Smile
normy
normy

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat May 02, 2015 3:03 pm

normy wrote:My experience too, mac.  Stiil, we will stick to reasoned civilised debate won't we?  Smile

I will certainly try, normy.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldog Thu May 07, 2015 8:28 am

normy wrote:I've just been banned from PM4U site. Robin Foy did not reply when I questioned the reason for it.  I can only think of two possible reasons.  One is that I supported and debated that light should be used in public physical demos, and he joined in that debate one day, perfectly civil!  The other is that I used a nom-de-plume because I did not want Foy's followers  to know my real name.  Never mind, nobody except Kai Muegge, sometimes, uses light in their seances, so I don't belong there anyway. They're too set in their (dark) ways.  A waste of time posting there; I used to go on the site  to be nosey and see if anything new was going on, but there never was.
ive wasnt banned but i left voluntarily as i agree my foy and his acolytes were two set in their narrow minded ways when it came to reasonable questioning regarding light/no light so wouldnt worry about iy, i use a non de plum as i am a medium but well known

bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by normy Thu May 07, 2015 10:05 am

bulldog wrote:
normy wrote:I've just been banned from PM4U site. Robin Foy did not reply when I questioned the reason for it.  I can only think of two possible reasons.  One is that I supported and debated that light should be used in public physical demos, and he joined in that debate one day, perfectly civil!  The other is that I used a nom-de-plume because I did not want Foy's followers  to know my real name.  Never mind, nobody except Kai Muegge, sometimes, uses light in their seances, so I don't belong there anyway. They're too set in their (dark) ways.  A waste of time posting there; I used to go on the site  to be nosey and see if anything new was going on, but there never was.
ive wasnt banned but i left voluntarily as i agree my foy and his acolytes were two set in their narrow minded ways when it came to reasonable questioning regarding light/no light so wouldnt worry about iy, i use a non de plum as i am a medium but well known

Good for you bulldog, we're not missing much are we. Wink
normy
normy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down