Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Admin on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:46 am

By the way Jane, writing grammatically correctly, this is no comment upon your participation because we understand you are Swedish dealing with another language. Light of truth has commented he is not Swedish so there are no excuses.

Jim
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Jane Lyzell on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:49 am

light of truth wrote:'clearly i have not grasped the difference'?
you do not know me or my state of evolvement so do not make any judgements of me, a person you do not know. i will thank you to not do so.
whether you judge a person or their actions, you are still doing so.
if this man is still practising, i pray he moves forward in truth and light as progression is open to every soul. i wish him well and pray he has a positive future ahead of him and he moves on from his transgressions and continues his work for spirit in truth and light. as an evolved spirit i send him my love and pray he moves on in truth and light. i pray others who are at an evolved stage also wish him well too.

Hihihihihi you make my morning lafther Very Happy you evolved soul, my good fal down on youre pidestal- youre showing here just now that you are blind, my god . He shuldent woork for people he shuld evelopt whit spirit teathing him whright and wrong for atleast 2-3 years ahed. not going oute ant teath others mediumship. Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Jane Lyzell on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:52 am

[quote="Admin"]By the way Jane, writing grammatically correctly, this is no comment upon your participation because we understand you are Swedish dealing with another language. Light of truth has commented he is not Swedish so there are no excuses.

Jim[/quote I love you
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Lis on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:45 am

Jane Lyzell wrote:
light of truth wrote:'clearly i have not grasped the difference'?
you do not know me or my state of evolvement so do not make any judgements of me, a person you do not know. i will thank you to not do so.
whether you judge a person or their actions, you are still doing so.
if this man is still practising, i pray he moves forward in truth and light as progression is open to every soul. i wish him well and pray he has a positive future ahead of him and he moves on from his transgressions and continues his work for spirit in truth and light. as an evolved spirit i send him my love and pray he moves on in truth and light. i pray others who are at an evolved stage also wish him well too.

Hihihihihi you make my morning lafther Very Happy you evolved soul, my good fal down on youre pidestal- youre showing here just now that you are blind, my god . He shuldent woork for people he shuld evelopt whit spirit teathing him whright and wrong for atleast 2-3 years ahed. not going oute ant teath others mediumship. Evil or Very Mad

Hi Jane,

You have made my day with your so apt comments. Well done! Very Happy I love you cheers

Lis
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Azur on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Everybody makes fair points, but really, I think at this stage we all know what Anders is like, and that he has been not true in his endeavors.

Why people continue to rant on about him is beyond me, clearly the man is not worth it.

Azur


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Jane Lyzell on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Very Happy Thanks Lis

Yeas you are rigt Azur!
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Admin on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Hi Azur,

As far as I was concerned it was a forgotten topic until Light of Truth entered the debate, now I think we are debating more about his comments.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Wes on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Admin wrote:Hi Azur,

As far as I was concerned it was a forgotten topic until Light of Truth entered the debate, now I think we are debating more about his comments.

That's the sign of a successful "troll" post Jim. The intent is to derail topics/threads by provoking comments about almost anything except what the topic/thread is actually about.

The best advice is to ignore them, or in other words:

Don't feed the Trolls



avatar
Wes


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Azur on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Admin wrote:Hi Azur,

As far as I was concerned it was a forgotten topic until Light of Truth entered the debate, now I think we are debating more about his comments.

I Suspect something there, but would perfer not to get involved, I have noticed here when someone mentions a certain name, all of a sudden someone pops up defending that person.

I understand were you are coming from Jim, and you did make fair points absolutely.

Azur


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Admin on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:53 pm

Thats OK Azur, actually I must be Psychic, when I saw a new member Light of Truth I just kind of knew.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Azur on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Admin wrote:Thats OK Azur, actually I must be Psychic, when I saw a new member Light of Truth I just kind of knew.

Me too Laughing , I was suspicious when I seen it all start to unfold...

Azur


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by obiwan on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:53 am

One of the things I like about this site is most posters willingness to engage in discussion and not to shy away from negative aspects. It adds to credibility IMHO.

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Admin on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:54 am

Thanks Obi Very Happy
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by mac on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:09 am

Wes wrote:
Admin wrote:Hi Azur,

As far as I was concerned it was a forgotten topic until Light of Truth entered the debate, now I think we are debating more about his comments.

That's the sign of a successful "troll" post Jim. The intent is to derail topics/threads by provoking comments about almost anything except what the topic/thread is actually about.

The best advice is to ignore them, or in other words:

Don't feed the Trolls




Jon Donnis - masquerading as a knowledgeable sceptic - periodically does it elsewhere to hijack any thread until it becomes just about him. Website members are sucked in as they try to defend the topic and show that he's wrong. He's a master of the technique.

As Wes says the only way is to ignore such individuals.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Admin on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:24 am

SadlyI have no troll smileys Wes just this one yeti
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by mac on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:48 am

Admin wrote:SadlyI have no troll smileys Wes just this one yeti

That's quite a good un. Smile

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by light of truth on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:22 am

i am evolved as i live my life sending out positive vibes of love and forgiveness. if you are evolved and know it, then you are blessed. understand that guides can only show you the pathway but cannot make you walk it. they can facilitate your evolvement but cannot make your choices for you. so when people do bad things or make mistakes, it is their choice-made in the freedom of their soul-to take what pathway they will take. guides can only lead them from there which i am sure this mediums guide will. no spirit guide is bad, they are always acting to fulfill a soul's purpose to ensure that it makes the most out of the life it has. a spirit guide will never give up on you, no matter how wrong your choices may be. they will work with you until the day you transition, so will continue to help straighten out any problems any pathway you take. May spirit continue to work with this medium with love, compassion, understanding and forgiveness which they will surely do. Also may spirit bless you in 2012 with the pure light of love and forgiveness which is within each and every one of you. Blessings x

light of truth


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Azur on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:42 am

Here it goes again Rolling Eyes Laughing This topic is all a little boring now Sleep

And at this stage it's tit for tat.

Azur


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Lis on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:50 am

Azur wrote: Here it goes again Rolling Eyes Laughing This topic is all a little boring now Sleep

And at this stage it's tit for tat.

If the subject is boring you Azur - don't read it. No one is forcing you to.

With respect, though, my response has nothing to do with 'tit for tat' as if you care to read what I wrote I was also responding to a query by Quiet.


Lis
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Azur on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:57 am

Lis wrote:
Azur wrote: Here it goes again Rolling Eyes Laughing This topic is all a little boring now Sleep

And at this stage it's tit for tat.

If the subject is boring you Azur - don't read it. No one is forcing you to.

With respect, though, my response has nothing to do with 'tit for tat' as if you care to read what I wrote I was also responding to a query by Quiet.


Lis it's a forum for spiritualistic and so-called topics, of course I will read. I am a member after all.

But I reckon it's time to build a bridge and get over it, as far, as this topic is concerned.

Azur


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Lis on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:02 am

Azur, I advise you, as an Administrator of this site that you are just being rude. Please refrain from unnecessary and offensive remarks.

Lis
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Azur on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:05 am

Lis, I am not being rude, and I am sorry if you feel that way.

Azur


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Lis on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:11 am

Azur,

If you consider a topic no longer of relevance or of interest to you, you are entitled to say so, you are not, however, on this forum, entitled to tell other people what to do, especially in terms which can only be viewed as denigrating to any other person. Please don't insult me further with that old "I am sorry if you feel that way."

Lis
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Azur on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:18 am

Lis wrote:Azur,

If you consider a topic no longer of relevance or of interest to you, you are entitled to say so, you are not, however, on this forum, entitled to tell other people what to do, especially in terms which can only be viewed as denigrating to any other person. Please don't insult me further with that old "I am sorry if you feel that way."

Fair enough Lis, you are entitled to your opinions.

But I think you misunderstood me, I never would mean to insult another by my words.

I will no longer contribute, or share my interests on this forum.

Azur


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:20 am

Azur wrote:
Lis wrote:
Azur wrote: Here it goes again Rolling Eyes Laughing This topic is all a little boring now Sleep

And at this stage it's tit for tat.

If the subject is boring you Azur - don't read it. No one is forcing you to.

With respect, though, my response has nothing to do with 'tit for tat' as if you care to read what I wrote I was also responding to a query by Quiet.


Lis it's a forum for spiritualistic and so-called topics, of course I will read. I am a member after all.

But I reckon it's time to build a bridge and get over it, as far, as this topic is concerned.

Azur you have absolutely no right to decide what is, or what is not appropriate upon this forum. If you feel this thread no longer interests you then read it or not but never make comments like this again.

It is not by the way
a forum for spiritualistic and so-called topics,
it is a forum about Spiritualism where other things may appear in specific areas. My personal take is there is a lot of valid material in this thread and I am surprised that you have taken no interest in some of the items posted because you find them
boring
.

Enough, you will not speak to other posters in this way again it is against the ethos of the forum. It is also important that you do not decide for us what is or is not appropriate.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Swedish Medium Caught Cheating Part two Light

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum