SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messages from the Spirit World Rupert Lives Walter Wynn

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Messages from the Spirit World Rupert Lives Walter Wynn - Page 2 Empty Re: Messages from the Spirit World Rupert Lives Walter Wynn

Post by Admin Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:55 pm

Mark,

The people who are digitalising all the old newspapers and magazines, Marc Demarest et al, are trying to work on a complete listing of occults and spiritualist books. The intention is to, where copyright permits ensure there is a digital edition of each one. Copy the following into your google search
"the fourteen group"site:ssoc.selfip.com
this gives a list of everything available on the rather unknown but important fourteen group the second in the list is well worth a read 3 discourses by major Spiritualists on separate topics concerning the mind of the medium, the communicator etc. I picked this up in research on Meurig Morris to fill the background for an article I am writing.

The Fourteen included Firebrace, Barbanell, Morris, Vegurs and others of that level.

By the way if you then replace the fourteen group with any other topic in spiritualism (keeping this in the inverted comma's) you can then search the body of  material for anything else.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Messages from the Spirit World Rupert Lives Walter Wynn - Page 2 Empty Re: Messages from the Spirit World Rupert Lives Walter Wynn

Post by Mark74 Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:27 am

Thanks Jim I will definitely check that out.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2