SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

+17
Mic
Neilos
wattie
bravo321uk
Jane Lyzell
hiorta
dont-like-frauds
Mark74
baumer7
carrsam
LeroyC
Admin
Petco
obiwan
eternaltruths
mac
Lis
21 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge - Page 3 Empty Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by baumer7 Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:07 pm

Hi Jim:-)
    We filed out with the red light on only...No reason for the ecto to have disappeared yet...I wish I would have gone back in after every one filed out, but I didn't.  I respect your opinion greatly.  I also have no doubt this wasn't a magic trick.  Where did the simultaneous smell come from?  How did it move around?  How did it stiffen?  Maybe he just had a good night...
Regards,
Steve

Last edited by baumer7 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
baumer7
baumer7

Back to top Go down

Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge - Page 3 Empty Re: Investigation into the Mediumship of Kai Muegge

Post by Mark74 Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:20 pm

baumer7 wrote:Hi Jim:-)
    We filed out with the red light on only...No reason for the ecto to have disappeared yet...I wish I would have gone back in after every one filed out, but I didn't.  I respect your opinion greatly.  I also have no doubt this wasn't a magic trick.  Where did the simultaneous smell come from?  How did it move around?  How did it stiffen?  Maybe he just had a good night...

Or he had an accomplice.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by baumer7 Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:23 pm

Go on...explain your accomplice.

Last edited by baumer7 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
baumer7
baumer7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:12 pm

baumer7 wrote:Go on...explain you accomplice.

Does Julia Muegge be searched prior to the seance?

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by baumer7 Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:22 pm

I was 3 feet from the medium & 4 feet from Julia...this was in Red Light...I saw Julia do nothing suspicious while the ectoplasm was coming out. I don't recall her being searched...
baumer7
baumer7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:29 pm

baumer7 wrote:I was 3 feet from the medium & 4 feet from Julia...this was in Red Light...I saw Julia do nothing suspicious while the ectoplasm was coming out. I don't recall her being searched...

I have two friends (friends whose friendship span 25+ years) who sat with Kai during a demonstration in the south of England a few years ago, from what I heard, I am suspicious about the authenticity of his mediumship.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by baumer7 Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:54 pm

And what did you hear?
baumer7
baumer7

Back to top Go down

Post by baumer7 Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:43 am

Jim,
    I read through this thread now & read the Nahm account.  I could have written the same thing!  His seance was very similar.  One difference is that he states much less ecto coming out & onto the floor than I saw.  I saw many feet come out...maybe 10 feet...The pile was at least 2 feet...Kai was gagging & struggling audibly as he was pulling it out (Nahm didn't mention that)...Kai's hands were gripping the sides of the cabinet (cloth)when the ecto was undulating...Hans even asked..."where are the mediums hands" & we all answered we saw them both. He did this a couple times.  The group I sat with was all psychic/physical/student mediums...everyone but me.  We sang loudly & the enthusiasm couldn't have been better...maybe that had some effect?  
    I remember speaking of this "mixed mediumship" after the seance...Kai DID say that he could see how someone might resort to this.  To me, of course, it's totally unacceptable & a real "no brainer!"...I was very surprised he said that.  That along with his sentiment that Phenomena is better than true evidence were kinda weird & didn't sit right with me. Also, maybe he does throw in this "mixed mediumship" himself, sometimes...definitely possible with his attitude towards it!
Steve
baumer7
baumer7

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:59 am

carrsam wrote:Warren has put this on the same link I put on pm4u .

Permalink Reply by warren caylor 1 hour ago
This is due to a number of things ( Having sat with Kai many times ) the first stage of his ectoplasm is formed at the back of the mouth, it comes through the gums and can be heard doing so by way of a crakling sound. Once this has taken place the ectoplasm is gathered in and around both the teeth and gum area,  I have seen the scar where it comes from, at the back of his mouth.  I am also aware, having spoken with Hanz ( Kais main spirit control) that once it has gathered it literaly fills the entire gum area, back, front and both sides , and have also been told that a very thin veil of ectoplasm is placed over the teeth until it is extruded or pulled form the mouth area.  Hecne the pic with no gap!!......I don not know if you have sat with Kai and Julia, but if you have not done so then I would highly recommend it.   The limited knowledge I have is based entirely of self experience, and it is with this that I can attempt to answer your question, go and see him for yourself, I promise you wont be disappointed.
▶ Reply

What a load of rubbish

I am now unable to access this thread on PM4U - wonder why that is? Wink

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:01 am

What a wonderful euphemism 'mixed mediumship' is! Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by carrsam Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:47 am

It's been deleted

carrsam

Back to top Go down

Post by carrsam Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:50 am

I have been removed from pm4u and awaiting the reasons why..........
I point out the what is right and I get kick off .

carrsam

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:03 am

carrsam wrote:I have been removed from pm4u and awaiting the reasons why..........
I point out the what is right and I get kick off .

I wouldn't hold your breath while waiting for any reasons.... Wink

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:11 am

carrsam wrote:It's been deleted

You're in good company - others have experienced similar fates after much less provocative postings. Negativity and challenge is strongly discouraged.... Wink

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by carrsam Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:33 am

Sometime the truth hurts and they try and shut u up .

carrsam

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:01 pm

They don't just try, they succeed on that website! Laughing  

Regulars are well-familiar with what's been happening there for quite some time.  But we all have a choice and we don't have to play any part in the masquerade. Let's be realistic.  Challenging what happens out there in phenomena world isn't going to change the mind of many/most of the members of the website that heavily endorses it.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:08 pm

baumer7 wrote:Hi Mac...how goes it:-)?
Hi Carrsam...Ecto still on floor when walking out.  He has no gap in his teeth that I recall.  When are the pics from that you see a gap?  Actually...I just went to Facebook to see if I could see a recent pic...& I did...no gap...maybe I'll post it for you.

Ectoplasm being of a spirit/physical substance, cannot be left in a physical state; therefore, it must return to its ''spirit origin''
– Harry Edwards

Last edited by Mark74 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:12 pm

baumer7 wrote:Jim,
    I read through this thread now & read the Nahm account.  I could have written the same thing!  His seance was very similar.  One difference is that he states much less ecto coming out & onto the floor than I saw.  I saw many feet come out...maybe 10 feet...The pile was at least 2 feet...Kai was gagging & struggling audibly as he was pulling it out (Nahm didn't mention that)...Kai's hands were gripping the sides of the cabinet (cloth)when the ecto was undulating...Hans even asked..."where are the mediums hands" & we all answered we saw them both. He did this a couple times.  The group I sat with was all psychic/physical/student mediums...everyone but me.  We sang loudly & the enthusiasm couldn't have been better...maybe that had some effect?  
    I remember speaking of this "mixed mediumship" after the seance...Kai DID say that he could see how someone might resort to this.  To me, of course, it's totally unacceptable & a real "no brainer!"...I was very surprised he said that.  That along with his sentiment that Phenomena is better than true evidence were kinda weird & didn't sit right with me. Also, maybe he does throw in this "mixed mediumship" himself, sometimes...definitely possible with his attitude towards it!
Steve

When there is a continual copious flow of ectoplasm from mouth and throat, there is no sign of physical stress or choking
– Harry Edwards

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Very good points Mark. As I commented to Steve Spiritualism has a 150 year experience of physical mediumship and ectoplasm. There is no point accepting a new version created by Kai to justify and explain what he is doing when it appears, palpably, to be very odd, indeed unbelievably so.

It appears the wormholes that finally stopped the Scole experiment, because of communication danger, are permeating with aliens to create a new paradigm of mediumship which, in both its mental (including trance) and physical form, encompasses anything the human sub conscious can create. Why prove survival! unproven psychism and phenomena is so much more enjoyable - but its not mediumship
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:48 am

I'm not especially interested in p.m. or phenomena in themselves but from what I learned decades back the constituents of ectoplasm borrowed from the medium must return to the medium, that usually happening before the sitting concluded.  

To me it sounds bizarre that ectoplasm would be left lying on the floor while sitters trooped from the seance room BUT maybe things are different now from how they were in times past?  As I don't attend modern day seances, and I haven't anyway attended those from the past, I'm in no position to judge if new techniques have been developed.  It sounds implausible but who can prove it's not the case?

Whatever the true situation concerning ectoplasm I am still of the view that in itself it's of little value until it has a role in demonstrating evidence of the notion of surival.  Once it does that I'm a wholehearted supporter.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by carrsam Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:31 am

I sat with the so called medium in question and I was not impressed medium wanted the names of all sitter a week before the seance and just so happened when message came out the info was found on net and on websites .....
Interesting the set up of room medium wife one side if him and other sitter. Next to wife table with music ECt. Then a sitter other side of table .
The night of a small apport came medium had a bottle of fizzy in not a clear bottle ( not search I may add ) the apport of small crystal could have fitted in bottle . ( just adding that )

carrsam

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:39 am

I'm guessing you weren't impressed overall with the demonstration?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by baumer7 Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:02 pm

From my medium friend who arranged the Kai seance....regarding Julia & whether she was searched or not:

"Yes, patted down twice and scanned with the electric thingy. She was also right next to Ava - an advanced circle member, someone who cannot be fooled (and someone I trust implicitly) - she did not move - oh and sang or hummed so you knew where she was."

Steve
baumer7
baumer7

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:27 pm

The ectoplasm thing is odd indeed. My understanding is that ectoplasm is senstitive to light and returns to the medium after the seance. What did kai do afterwards? Have a fry-up?

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by baumer7 Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:13 pm

Hi Guys,
I'm so sorry...I'm wrong about the ectoplasm...I checked with others & it was not on the floor when we filed out..."The ectoplasm immediately dissipated - as Hans counts him down it went as quickly as it came." This was from the person to my right who WAS one of Hans/Kai's controls.
My bad!
Steve
baumer7
baumer7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next