SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Keith Milton Rhinehart Video

2 posters

Go down

A Keith Milton Rhinehart Video  Empty A Keith Milton Rhinehart Video

Post by Mark74 Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:05 pm

This video may be of interest to Jim and Lis, and members of the forum. I seen it and thought that I should share.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

A Keith Milton Rhinehart Video  Empty Re: A Keith Milton Rhinehart Video

Post by Admin Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:10 am

Thanks Mark a fascinating find
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:56 am

Admin wrote:Thanks Mark a fascinating find

It's an interesting video Jim. I could have uploaded more videos, them being recorded lectures by KMR, but they seem to be more aimed at the teachings of the ascended masters, which to be honest have never resonated with me. If you, or other members of the forum are interested you can find more links on the youtube link I have posted from above.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:05 am

Thanks Mark I think I am happy to give the ascended masters a miss, they never resonate with me either. It was that bit, the basic philosophy of his foundation and his fairly excessive personal life that had me wondering most about him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:15 am

Admin wrote:Thanks Mark I think I am happy to give the ascended masters a miss, they never resonate with me either. It was that bit, the basic philosophy of his foundation and his fairly excessive personal life that had me wondering most about him.

I agree Jim though his physical phenomena is well worth exploring. I hope the Japanese video surfaces soon.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down