SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Materialising Ghost Filmed by Ghost Hunters

3 posters

Go down

Materialising Ghost Filmed by Ghost Hunters Empty Materialising Ghost Filmed by Ghost Hunters

Post by Admin Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:57 pm

Is it or isn't it
http://www.examiner.com/article/ghostly-capture-woman-s-image-identified-from-stanley-hotel-investigation
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Materialising Ghost Filmed by Ghost Hunters Empty Re: Materialising Ghost Filmed by Ghost Hunters

Post by mac Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:40 am

We can decide for ourselves whether we're convinced about the apparition but one thing it ain't is ectoplasm!  Laughing 

mac

Back to top Go down

Materialising Ghost Filmed by Ghost Hunters Empty Re: Materialising Ghost Filmed by Ghost Hunters

Post by Admin Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:12 am

Yup and my glasses do not show the face well enough for me a need a new ghost prescription  Very Happy 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:01 am

Wow, that is amazing and I have to say I am 100% convinced by this. There can be no doubt whatsoever that they need to start using a better quality camera!

Bonus points for putting a red circle around the bush or shrub, I mean ghost, and pointing out where the "clearly seen" eyes, head and double necklace were, otherwise I would have missed them all, lost as I was in stupefied wonder at what I was seeing. Or not seeing...
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down