SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mind Over Matter - Telekinesis: 5th Dimension

3 posters

Go down

Mind Over Matter - Telekinesis: 5th Dimension Empty Mind Over Matter - Telekinesis: 5th Dimension

Post by Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:42 am

Overblown intro but worth a watch
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mind Over Matter - Telekinesis: 5th Dimension Empty Re: Mind Over Matter - Telekinesis: 5th Dimension

Post by mac Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:03 am

Maybe.... but as someone who saw Uri all those years ago - without a single, plausible scientific explanation of what was happening - I just can't be bothered watching a 50 minute video of all that stuff.

I just think it's magic!  Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Wink 

mac

Back to top Go down

Mind Over Matter - Telekinesis: 5th Dimension Empty Re: Mind Over Matter - Telekinesis: 5th Dimension

Post by Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:17 am

Mac may I submit as evidence
Mind Over Matter - Telekinesis: 5th Dimension Spoon110

More fun doing it than watching the video.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:25 am

Post a short video of it happening, Jim? I'd happily watch yours. Then I'd like an explanation, please!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:12 am

Hmm an explanation, what I do know is that on the 2 nights a year on which I do spoon bending somewhere between 25% and 35% of attendees get their spoon to burn.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:26 am

Admin wrote:Hmm an explanation, what I do know is that on the 2 nights a year on which I do spoon bending somewhere between 25% and 35% of attendees get their spoon to burn.

I don't disbelief the outcome, Jim, or the times I've watched it on TV but I'd love to hear a clear explanation of what happens... Exactly what is going on? What energy is affecting which material?

And although I jokingly referred to it as magic, does it have any real significance or importance? If so, what is it Question 

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:33 am

No importance I can see Mac. However, I use it as a proof that we can do things like this from the energy field that we have in conjunction with the universal energy ...without any recourse to Spirit. Its just to help emphasise that we have these natural energetic and psychic abilities regardless of Spirit interaction. One of the many ways I try to make people perceive the difference between psychic and medium.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:13 am

Such interesting phenomena point to forces/ energies beyond our everyday 'normality' and just might raise thinking beyond the 'I've got a better club than you - so watch it' mentality.
But, are we really ready for it?
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down