SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Spiritualists Claim Guides From Other Races/Tribes 2

+3
Admin
mac
Jim River
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should Spiritualists Claim Guides From Other Races/Tribes 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Spiritualists Claim Guides From Other Races/Tribes 2

Post by Panama Red Sun May 12, 2013 10:49 am

Jim River wrote:Oh look the new agers have fabricated their own indigenous person to counter other NDNs.

And this account just joined.

How totally predictable.
Said '[Jim River' who has no other presence on the Internet and Posts: 24
Joined date: 2013-05-08 Evil or Very Mad

Panama Red

Back to top Go down

Should Spiritualists Claim Guides From Other Races/Tribes 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Spiritualists Claim Guides From Other Races/Tribes 2

Post by Admin Sun May 12, 2013 10:50 am

Time out Jim Rivers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 12, 2013 10:51 am

And panorama red
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 12, 2013 10:51 am

Try again in 24 hours
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 12:28 am

This Too has been split because it is a more appropriate place
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim River Mon May 13, 2013 8:55 am

Why am I shown here as starting threads I did not start?

Robert Goodwin started this thread and now his posts have vanished.

Jim River

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim River Mon May 13, 2013 9:29 am

Panama Red wrote:
Jim River wrote:If we were all one people in the beginning it seems some of us took a good path by embracing the mother while others took a bad path and went on attempting to own and destroy not only the mother, but us as well. Some of us were happy to remain in a primitive state while others engaged in industrial revolutions.

Of course, you were born to the NA continent and it was entirely empty since you are actually the Lost Tribes of Israel. You slaughtered no one since the entire gadzillion square kilometres were uninhabited except for Mr. Wooly the Buffalo and prairie dogs.

Give me a break. Should Spiritualists Claim Guides From Other Races/Tribes 2 - Page 2 590702

Whatever, mac.

Jim River

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon May 13, 2013 3:18 pm

wrong guy

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon May 13, 2013 4:45 pm

mac wrote:wrong guy
well you would say that wouldn't you? Lmao Laughing

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon May 13, 2013 4:52 pm

I'm always the wrong guy..... Sad

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon May 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Lol hardly

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 14, 2013 12:21 am

Now as we might expect panama red is posting from Panama lol and Myainsel and Jim Creek are posting from the same IP address. From contacts with other forums the suggestion is that Panama Red is Mrs Jim Creek but Jim also posts as Panama Red. Here we go again around the same roundabout that seems to be plaguing all forums a mix of born again Christians, Skeptics and now proclaimed indigenous peoples.

Then we have the common thread of a pursuit of mac because someone has borrowed his id and proclaimed location to post moronic nasty material elsewhere. These 2 (I am assuming Myainsel and Jim are interchangeable) are clearly more interested in this rather than the proclaimed charge that we are some kind of cultural vampires for deeming to have contact with those in Spirit who are outside our culture. I am amazed that they should dare to tell their Spirit Ancestors who they can communicate with? Having worked on two healing days with the people from Nunkuwarrin Yunti I know that once the elders have approved mediums to contact their ancestors' they will happily receive messages indeed we received the name Spirit Talkers as an honorific. Our healers were also highly regarded and on the second day both healers and mediums were fully employed. Many of these groups use an English phrase of mob with some prefix to relate to who they are and we gratefully became the Rosa Tingey Mob.

Anyway enough of this I will move these topics to the trivial thread soon. I remind Jim etc that we do have some other people from the original indigenous tribes of America on here who do not share their issues. I think that Jim, Myainsel and Panama Red have had their, as they may see it, "fun" on her and its time to wander off and pester another forum
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim River Tue May 14, 2013 9:29 am

Message has been deleted for breaching posting rules and all members of the forum should be aware of the forum ettiquette and rules, especially:

"Members posting on any thread or topic are expected to act in a courteous, polite and respectful manner towards other members posts."

The full post on ettiquette and rules can be found at:

https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t1805-forum-etiquette-and-rules

Jim River

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Tue May 14, 2013 9:36 am

Yadda yadda yadda... Sleep

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Jim River wrote:***

Message has been deleted for breaching posting rules and all members of the forum should be aware of the forum ettiquette and rules, especially:

"Members posting on any thread or topic are expected to act in a courteous, polite and respectful manner towards other members posts."

The full post on ettiquette and rules can be found at:

https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t1805-forum-etiquette-and-rules

I take it that was in response to my post rather than deal with answering the substance of what was written which from the information I am being given from other forums who have commented on your antics elsewhere would be latgely true. The post is not discourteous unlike some exchanged between Panama Red, Myainsel and Jim Rivers and I did place you all under a 24 hour ban a while back.

Sometimes posters forget that, whilst I rarely visit other forums, many members, even those who hardly post, do and after recent problems on all to many forums they quickly feed these to me when the same characters appear. Actually given the nature of the postings on here it is remarkable how tolerant we have been.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2