Healing the dead?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Healing the dead?

Post by neosteo on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:23 am

Hi everyone is it possible to heal the dead? ie someone who has passed away along time ago?

neosteo


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by hiorta on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:01 am

If you mean by 'dead,' the soul of the individual you would like healing for, of course you can ask for Healing for them.
If you meant the redundant physical organism the soul was associated with - what would be the point?
Thoughts of love will find their target. It is probable that you will not know the outcome - but who could be specific?
avatar
hiorta


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by neosteo on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:16 am

Thank you for your reply and yes I mean the soul of an individual unit of consciousness.
I only ask because two relatives who have been dead for a long time came to me in a dream, gave me a specific message and later on they returned and I healed them both. I never knew the dead needed healing too, I thought it was just the living. They were as shocked as what I was as to what went on.


neosteo


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by obiwan on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:50 pm

What do you mean by 'healing'?

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by neosteo on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Taking away their emotional pain so they could see the true light of God and go to the Father if they so should wish to do so.
Healing their Soul.

neosteo


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by Wes on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:13 am

neosteo wrote:Taking away their emotional pain so they could see the true light of God and go to the Father if they so should wish to do so.
Healing their Soul.

That's interesting, how do you do that?

avatar
Wes


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by mac on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:42 am

How did you know that you healed those guys rather than simply helping them on their spiritual way? Or is that what you're meaning when you say 'healing'?

I've heard evidential mediumship referred to as healing and on the basis that it can bring comfort and relief, in a broad sense it could be called healing, I suppose.

As could empathy....

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by neosteo on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:39 am

Wes wrote:
neosteo wrote:Taking away their emotional pain so they could see the true light of God and go to the Father if they so should wish to do so.
Healing their Soul.

That's interesting, how do you do that?


By will alone, because I desired to do so by conviction of who I am and the knowledge that I have regarding emotion and the soul.
I reached into their soul and turned the darkness into the light because the power of God is within me.

neosteo


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by neosteo on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:57 am

mac wrote:How did you know that you healed those guys rather than simply helping them on their spiritual way? Or is that what you're meaning when you say 'healing'?

I've heard evidential mediumship referred to as healing and on the basis that it can bring comfort and relief, in a broad sense it could be called healing, I suppose.

As could empathy....

Healing is part of everyone's spiritual journey whether dead or alive. That which you do not face in life is carried with you upon death. There is no escaping this fact. Your demons go to the grave with you metaphorically speaking. We are all Gods children and made in his image - unconditional love, however not everybody can see beyond their conditioning and the illusion of polarised emotions. God has given mankind free will and not everybody believes in God, some reject him and in doing so reject their true nature. They become blinded by the emotional pain they carry with them in this life and the next unless one faces their demons (emotional pain) and becomes born again.
I was under the impression that when one died they could see the illusion of materiality and know God upon death, but the dream made me question my preconceived ideas by what went on in the dream. God does not judge us upon death we only judge ourselves by how heavy ones heart is.
The dream has had a profound effect on me and made me question what I thought I knew about reincarnation, the psyche, healing etc etc.

neosteo


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by Wes on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:34 am

neosteo wrote:
Wes wrote:
neosteo wrote:Taking away their emotional pain so they could see the true light of God and go to the Father if they so should wish to do so.
Healing their Soul.

That's interesting, how do you do that?


By will alone, because I desired to do so by conviction of who I am and the knowledge that I have regarding emotion and the soul.
I reached into their soul and turned the darkness into the light because the power of God is within me.

Some more information about the actual process would be helpful, as in did all this take place in your dream, or were you in a meditative state, or actively concentrating while awake?
avatar
Wes


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:07 am

I agree with Wes we are very unlikely to be able to heal people in the Spirit World because our atomic structure, even when we meditate is too dense.

By will alone and by conviction are human mental states not a sense of spiritual beind so we need much more information.
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by neosteo on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:21 am

I was in a dream the entire time. I am a lucid dreamer and dream all the time. This is the first time that the dead have contacted me in a dream if I can call the dream that.
I am still unsure to what it all means.

The dead relatives came to me for healing and I told them not to be afraid and show me their emotional pain, once they brought it to the light (me) it was no more the darkness had now gone forever and they went to the Father light. That was the last I saw of them.

Emotions have a spiritual component to them but it is only True will, Love and Joy that are of God. Polarised emotions are not of God but the illusion of duality. All is Light and maybe you are right with regards to our atomic structure being too dense hence the application of healing the astral body via dreams. Who knows???

neosteo


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by mac on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:00 pm

neosteo wrote:
mac wrote:How did you know that you healed those guys rather than simply helping them on their spiritual way? Or is that what you're meaning when you say 'healing'?

I've heard evidential mediumship referred to as healing and on the basis that it can bring comfort and relief, in a broad sense it could be called healing, I suppose.

As could empathy....

Healing is part of everyone's spiritual journey whether dead or alive. That which you do not face in life is carried with you upon death. There is no escaping this fact. Your demons go to the grave with you metaphorically speaking. We are all Gods children and made in his image - unconditional love, however not everybody can see beyond their conditioning and the illusion of polarised emotions. God has given mankind free will and not everybody believes in God, some reject him and in doing so reject their true nature. They become blinded by the emotional pain they carry with them in this life and the next unless one faces their demons (emotional pain) and becomes born again.
I was under the impression that when one died they could see the illusion of materiality and know God upon death, but the dream made me question my preconceived ideas by what went on in the dream. God does not judge us upon death we only judge ourselves by how heavy ones heart is.
The dream has had a profound effect on me and made me question what I thought I knew about reincarnation, the psyche, healing etc etc.

Lots of words but I don't see an answer to my first question in them..... Question KISS is my preference.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by neosteo on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Because they specifically asked for healing and I knew what they meant by it and carried it out. It was that simple Very Happy

neosteo


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by Wes on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Dreams are funny things, I've had ones where I've been bathed in golden light and been able to banish evil spirits. Those dreams were vivid and felt so real. They weren't real though, they were dreams. Which leads me to wonder if your experience, as profound and inspiring as it was, was a dream.
avatar
Wes


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by obiwan on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:51 am

Wes wrote:Dreams are funny things, I've had ones where I've been bathed in golden light and been able to banish evil spirits. Those dreams were vivid and felt so real. They weren't real though, they were dreams. Which leads me to wonder if your experience, as profound and inspiring as it was, was a dream.

It would be hard to know really I guess. There isn't any way to validate it as far as I can see. My own view, FWIW, is that as long as it doesn't scare the horses people can believe whatever they like Smile

ps I like the pic Wes

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by Wes on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:02 am

Absolutely, dreams can be wonderfully inspiring, reassuring, and even prescient. I just have reservations about interpeting them literally.

It's funny you would mention the pic Obiwan, as about an hour ago I received an email with a larger version of it...
avatar
Wes


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by obiwan on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 am

Wes wrote:Absolutely, dreams can be wonderfully inspiring, reassuring, and even prescient. I just have reservations about interpeting them literally.

It's funny you would mention the pic Obiwan, as about an hour ago I received an email with a larger version of it...
lol I miss my two.

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by mac on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:28 am

neosteo wrote:Because they specifically asked for healing and I knew what they meant by it and carried it out. It was that simple Very Happy

I'm no expert but I've never heard of anything similar in my time 'in the spooks'. I can't see that the religion, philosophy and teachings of Modern Spiritualism would be able to help any. More the province of lucid dreaming aficionados I'd guess rather than that of traditional Spiritualists.

We'll see if anyone has anything to contribute though.....

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by neosteo on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:19 am

Thanks for the input everyone,

I am fully aware of the symbolism that pertains to religion, dreams and myth. Although they are veiled in symbolism they hold many spiritual truths and 99% of the time should not be interpreted literately but allegorically in terms of astrotheology (science of the stars and the soul). Literal interpretations of spiritual truths has been the downfall of mankind for the past 2000 years however there are times when people get flashes of inspiration that are so clear, defined and strait to the point it is hard to deny them and you know. Gnosis comes direct from the heart, the heart of the master that is in all of us.

I went to my local spiritualist church yesterday and received messages from the deceased relatives confirming they communicated to me via dreams and that I was on the right path. I have never received such a clear and accurate reading since going to the spiritualist church. I was very dubious of spiritualism/mediumship until the happenings of this week.

Happy Spring Equinox everyone.

Be the lamb of God.





neosteo


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by Wes on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:15 am

Well, that's cleared that up then.
avatar
Wes


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by mac on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:15 am

It's all a little too evangelical for my taste.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Healing the dead?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum