SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yessssss

4 posters

Go down

yessssss Empty yessssss

Post by bravo321uk Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:49 pm

A little random I know but i have just been looking for some books,,, as i wanted a book version of "in tune with the infinite" I know it available free,, But I do prefer reading from a book.. so I got one fro about £3 which I was quite excited by,,
But then there is another book I have been hunting for ages... the mechanics of mediumship by Ivy Northage,,, I dont know why I have wanted it so much... I think it probably has something to do with the fact there doesnt seem to be many copies and those that are around are £90 plus... which for a book of 88 pages is really expensive... so I have waited and waited and at last I found one for £25 plus p and p... so am now a happy chappy.

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

yessssss Empty Re: yessssss

Post by Starling Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Hey that's fab!
Her book isn't possible to buy normally, is it?
Where online did you buy it?

I also got a bargain today, I bought Love and Law for £1.99 this morning, at a Red Cross shop in Cardigan WWales. Very Happy

Starling
Starling

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 am

fantastic Bravo
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MU!! Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Starling wrote:Hey that's fab!
Her book isn't possible to buy normally, is it?
Where online did you buy it?
Doesn't SAGB retain copies? Shocked

MU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:05 pm

No MU if you want to get some books you just have to hunt the second hand stores, that is unless you are close to one of the rare libraries that has a copy. Over here in Adelaide its basically what you can buy, if its small enough and out of copyright what you can get a library to copy for you or what is freely available in e format on the internet.

By the way Bravo I thought I had tracked a reasonably priced copy too but I reckon it was the one you had just bought was it from Badgers Books (even if through Abe, Amazon or Alibris)

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:55 am

Yes Jim, Thats the one. I received the email off them yesterday confirming they have sent it out. so am well happy.

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MU!! Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Admin wrote:No MU if you want to get some books you just have to hunt the second hand stores, that is unless you are close to one of the rare libraries that has a copy. Over here in Adelaide its basically what you can buy, if its small enough and out of copyright what you can get a library to copy for you or what is freely available in e format on the internet.

By the way Bravo I thought I had tracked a reasonably priced copy too but I reckon it was the one you had just bought was it from Badgers Books (even if through Abe, Amazon or Alibris)

Jim
Closest and only is NYC Jim and that ain't close. Too bad about SAGB. Google apparently has not scanned a copy I can find either.

I wonder if a copy was to be made, in pdf or epub or html, and made publicly available, if that would be appropriate? Mediumship Made Simple is out of print and @ $200 for a used paperback, it has turned into a item of hoarding for monetary value and certainly not any longer a useful tool for public information on mediumship.

Is this what Ivy Northage would have desired? I think not. Evil or Very Mad

MU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum