SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you seen this?

+7
hiorta
mac
MU!!
LeroyC
obiwan
Admin
Jane Lyzell
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Have you seen this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you seen this?

Post by Jane Lyzell Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:12 pm

hiorta wrote:""The only way to prove that we all survive the death of our physical bodies is by repeatable experiments under laboratory conditions with the results published in a leading scientific publication. The experiments must consist of recently deceased internationally famous people being physically reunited with their friends and relatives who are still on Earth. All five senses must be working and the deceased people must be walking around the room speaking with the same voices they had while on Earth.

We almost got there in 1874 when Sir William Crookes published the results of his experiments with the materialisation medium Florence Cook in The Quarterly Journal of Science. However, the person who materialised every time an experiment was carried out had died so long ago that Sir William was unable to reunite this person with any living friends and relatives. This experiment has now been carried out, but only by a journalist, Alan Cleaver. Please refer to The Cleaver Report on this website.

Everything now rests on a contemporary materialisation medium coming forward and putting his or her trust in the hands of a qualified scientific team made up of people who follow and indeed agree with the findings of Sir William Crookes and Sir Oliver Lodge - that we all survive the death of our physical bodies, that we are dealing with natural and normal forces in the universe. Please refer to Sir Oliver Lodge’s article on this website, ’The Mode of Future Existence’. The safety of the medium must be number one priority at all costs. Scientists who start from the false base that death is the end of everything have far too much to lose from such revolutionary experiments""

An excerpt from www.cfpf.org

I hope it may be of some interest.

Totaly aggre if it shuld bee in that way:-) - I´men it is fore the greeving most ore?

I´m fore the sinetiffic way thats way i have them in my circle
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by nick pettitt Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:49 pm

I'm not so sure that we can 'prove' that we all survive death to 'everyone' The best we can do is provide evidence which each individual will evaluate in their own way to reach their own conclusion.
Even a walking, talking materialization that looks like, sounds like, has a recognizable character and recalls memories only known to it and the sitter, could be understood by some as produced from some database that records and stores everything we do...

nick pettitt

Back to top Go down

Post by MU!! Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:21 pm

I know Mr. Roll.

MU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:22 am

MU!! wrote:I know Mr. Roll.
and.....?

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:24 am

hi obi - you're up late!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by MU!! Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:10 am

obiwan wrote:
and.....?
...is there a particular question about him or his endeavors?

MU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:21 am

A question from whom?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:03 am

MU!! wrote:
obiwan wrote:
and.....?
...is there a particular question about him or his endeavors?
I presumed there was some reason for mentioning the fact that you know him.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by MU!! Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:41 pm

If anyone has any questions regarding Mr. Roll, I might be an excellent source for answers. If not, then well be well.

MU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:58 pm

nick pettitt wrote:I'm not so sure that we can 'prove' that we all survive death to 'everyone' The best we can do is provide evidence which each individual will evaluate in their own way to reach their own conclusion.
Even a walking, talking materialization that looks like, sounds like, has a recognizable character and recalls memories only known to it and the sitter, could be understood by some as produced from some database that records and stores everything we do...

That is a problem - hope we can goth profs some day for survavel :-)
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by LeroyC Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:40 am

Hi everyone,

Again, on my high horse I think. Interesting stuff in the Felix circle, BUT phenomena without the evidence is a waste of time. I have had this out with Kai, and again, where is the QUALITY of the evidence???. That is what Braude ought to be concentrating on.

I am not too concerned about the darkness. Some physical mediums just cannot function in white light, where as others are happy in red light and on occasion in the light.

LeroyC

LeroyC

Back to top Go down

Post by MU!! Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:54 pm

LeroyC wrote:Hi everyone,

Again, on my high horse I think. Interesting stuff in the Felix circle, BUT phenomena without the evidence is a waste of time.

I cannot count in my lifetime the number of people who have come to the realization of the power and potential evidentiality of physical mediumship that were initially attracted to the phenomena.

MU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:16 am

I think it depends what one means by evidence. Phenomena alone might demonstrate a controlling intelligence separate from the medium and also control of matter and other abilities beyond the norm of the physical world we perceive. As such they would certainly not be worthless if observed in a controlled environment.

They wouldn't of course, even if genuine, provide evidence of survival per se. I think perhaps also people look for different things, clearly such phenomena are of interest to many who may subsequently decide they need to see more evidential phenomena having had their appetites whet, so to speak.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:30 am

I can understand why people get excited by the phenomena. My six monthly spoon bending session always causes a lot of fun, especially as over 25% of attendees always get the spoons to bend (Indeed I have to go to the Op Shop and buy some more). Table tipping seems almost to a have a cult following and people get so engrossed they fail to realise it is not proving survival.

I actually think its the theatre that draws people to these modern physical mediums even though they fail to produce evidence at all or limited evidence often less good than a decent mental medium. Certainly table tipping is a mind numbingly slow form of communication and over half the "communicators" at physical séances are hard to take seriously.

It may draw some people into taking an interest in real mediumship, however, it is as likely to increase the ranks of people who think its all just rubbish. I prefer the work of those who just quietly go about their work without the show of the, now professional, physical mediums.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:30 am

I have a problem with the physical mediumship being showed in public- why do the mediums need to have it in the spotlight ?. it is a shame and just Ego.. yeti
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:49 am

I am sorry Jane,, But I disagree with you.
In Fact.. I think you are missing the purpose of mediumship by saying that.
I have demonstrated Transfiguration twice.. Both times with permission and under direction from spirit.
The 1st time we were allowed 15 people there, the 2nd we were allowed 20. Including our circle 40 people have seen Transfiguration.. out of that 40,, 20 have sat and been reunited face to face with there loved ones... out of the 40 every1 seen the faces and every1 shared in the emotion of those that were reunited.
Both of these occasions were at the end of last year in spiritualist churches..
I took from both only £10 to cover my fuel and a cup of coffee and piece of cake after, any moneys that were raised from entrance went to the church.
Now what you are saying is that these people that attended did not deserve to have this... that we should keep it hidden away from them. that the small grains of truth that was shown in these demonstrations should never of been shown and that we should have kept it hidden in our home circle.
Well I am sorry you are entitled to your opinion.. but in my mind it is wrong.
Also to say that I am driven by ego cos i do this.... well that is your opinion also... and again not one that I agree with.. within mediumship I am driven by joy and love..
I have watched you the last few days be very opinionated and very loud about it.... and that is fine... But where is the Joy and the love?
I have sat here a bit apprehensive about answering these posts as I dont want to be drawn into it.... But it saddens me when I see this type of stuff.
We can all talk about quality within all forms of mediumship for sure... But surely the way we improve quality within any thing... is to nuture and develop thoughts and minds... not to attack and force people away into the background..

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:44 pm

bravo321uk wrote:I am sorry Jane,, But I disagree with you.
In Fact.. I think you are missing the purpose of mediumship by saying that.
I have demonstrated Transfiguration twice.. Both times with permission and under direction from spirit.
The 1st time we were allowed 15 people there, the 2nd we were allowed 20. Including our circle 40 people have seen Transfiguration.. out of that 40,, 20 have sat and been reunited face to face with there loved ones... out of the 40 every1 seen the faces and every1 shared in the emotion of those that were reunited.
Both of these occasions were at the end of last year in spiritualist churches..
I took from both only £10 to cover my fuel and a cup of coffee and piece of cake after, any moneys that were raised from entrance went to the church.
Now what you are saying is that these people that attended did not deserve to have this... that we should keep it hidden away from them. that the small grains of truth that was shown in these demonstrations should never of been shown and that we should have kept it hidden in our home circle.
Well I am sorry you are entitled to your opinion.. but in my mind it is wrong.
Also to say that I am driven by ego cos i do this.... well that is your opinion also... and again not one that I agree with.. within mediumship I am driven by joy and love..
I have watched you the last few days be very opinionated and very loud about it.... and that is fine... But where is the Joy and the love?
I have sat here a bit apprehensive about answering these posts as I dont want to be drawn into it.... But it saddens me when I see this type of stuff.
We can all talk about quality within all forms of mediumship for sure... But surely the way we improve quality within any thing... is to nuture and develop thoughts and minds... not to attack and force people away into the background..

It is ok to dissageree
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:47 pm

bravo321uk
Twice isent public spotlight , its the way it shuld bee - but I hope you dont build a hole hompage whit youre succes in demonstrating - thats ego!.

Offcource we shuld demonstrait but not as it has become....
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by MU!! Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Admin wrote:I can understand why people get excited by the phenomena. My six monthly spoon bending session always causes a lot of fun, especially as over 25% of attendees always get the spoons to bend (Indeed I have to go to the Op Shop and buy some more). Table tipping seems almost to a have a cult following and people get so engrossed they fail to realise it is not proving survival.

Jim, this is indeed the flip side of the phenomena argument that it blocks or distracts from the spirit's primary purposes of providing evidentiality of the continuity of life.

I actually think its the theatre that draws people to these modern physical mediums even though they fail to produce evidence at all or limited evidence often less good than a decent mental medium. Certainly table tipping is a mind numbingly slow form of communication and over half the "communicators" at physical séances are hard to take seriously.

It may draw some people into taking an interest in real mediumship, however, it is as likely to increase the ranks of people who think its all just rubbish. I prefer the work of those who just quietly go about their work without the show of the, now professional, physical mediums.

I can only say that first you must have water then you draw the horse to the trough. The horse then decides what to make of it, what to do with the water and the trough. Better to have some good and some bad decisions and a watery trough than no decisions and no trough invho. Have you seen this? - Page 2 593759

MU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MU!! Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:I have a problem with the physical mediumship being showed in public- why do the mediums need to have it in the spotlight ?. it is a shame and just Ego.. yeti
What if Christ had chosen a private, elite demonstration of his service? Have you seen this? - Page 2 382644

MU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:57 pm

MU!! wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:I have a problem with the physical mediumship being showed in public- why do the mediums need to have it in the spotlight ?. it is a shame and just Ego.. yeti
What if Christ had chosen a private, elite demonstration of his service? Have you seen this? - Page 2 382644

Very good Very Happy

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:25 pm

MU!! wrote:
Then Christ vill shosen the ones invitet to Basketball
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by MU!! Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:14 pm

"Then Christ vill shosen the ones invitet to Basketball

That's MU!!'s point, Jane, Christ chose public demonstrations including a public crucifixion and if you want to believe in the literacy of the New Testament, a public reincarnation (or resurrection or nonectoplasmic materialization - I have no idea which it was No ).

I don't see this as "ego" or glory-seeking, I see this as necessary just as necessary that some, not all, physical mediums, should display to as many as they possibly and safely can. Especially in this day and time of Britten's Third (Final?) Phase of Spiritualism, the age of understanding, where there is so little {evidential} PM. Sad

Last edited by MU!! on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

MU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:46 pm

MU!! wrote:[quote="Jane Lyzell]"Then Christ vill shosen the ones invitet to Basketball
That's MU!!'s point, Jane, Christ chose public demonstrations including a public crucifixion and if you want to believe in the literacy of the New Testament, a public reincarnation (or resurrection or nonectoplasmic materialization - I have no idea which it was No ).

I don't see this as "ego" or glory-seeking, I see this as necessary just as necessary that some, not all, physical mediums, should display to as many as they possibly and safely can. Especially in this day and time of Britten's Third (Final?) Phase of Spiritualism, the age of understanding, where there is so little {evidential} PM. Sad

[/quote]

No Christ was chosen how to shosent to se him - not publick- there vere invited to see his demonstarion - the crucifixion wasent his that was they ho dident understand hees cal.....

Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
MU!! wrote:[quote="Jane Lyzell]"Then Christ vill shosen the ones invitet to Basketball

No Christ was chosen how to shosent to se him - not publick- there vere invited to see his demonstarion - the crucifixion wasent his that was they ho dident understand hees cal.....

What the hell has Jesus got to do with this? Very Happy

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum