SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAKING THE TIME

2 posters

Go down

TAKING THE TIME Empty TAKING THE TIME

Post by scorpio53 Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:04 pm

Hello Every one,

Does anyone still just sit in their yards and spend time with Mother Earth and listen to her? If so... what does she talk to you about, there is no right or wrong to this question...just thought it would be interesting to hear about others experiences in this type of meditation and the out come of them... I meditate every day, and enjoy the time I spend and just listen!!..... TAKING THE TIME 382644 Lynnxxxscorpio53 flower

scorpio53

Back to top Go down

TAKING THE TIME Empty Re: TAKING THE TIME

Post by baumer7 Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Hi Lynny,
I sometimes sit in my backyard either on the deck or on the patio. I think it's the most peaceful place with all the woods around, birds singing, crickets chirping, water running through the creek, etc...It feels like spirit is everywhere! If you see the picture I attached below...I was taking a picture of some deer down by the brook early one morning.........well, the picture speaks for itself!

TAKING THE TIME Imgp0912

L & L,
Steve
baumer7
baumer7

Back to top Go down

TAKING THE TIME Empty Steve

Post by scorpio53 Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:33 pm

Hello Steve...that looks like a beautiful place to meditate I love the woods, and yes i can see the deer's how lovely....all those orbs wow too I don't see very many orbs atleast not as many as you have in your photo...sometimes when I sit with nature I take my ipod with me and listen to the native drums and pan flute's or the native ritual music its so powerful of an experience especially during the sun setting of the day ...I enjoy meditating at that time as it is my favorite time of day and of course the traffic is at its minimum lol as I live on a semi busy suburban street and we have a corner lot....however we do have a lovely park on a lake front I like to go to with a blanket and bask in the sun shine and get away from all the bussle and hustle of every thing man made..lol...I guess i like being with the water echo system of nature as much as I do with the land echo system of nature I think they both offer a different message or way of communicating her messages yet they both have a very significant message in them and sometimes just as many different messages as there is individual meditators listening to her...hope that makes sense lol...Love Lynnxxx scorpio53 :flower:Thankyou for Sharing...I hope more will share their experiences too.... Very Happy

scorpio53

Back to top Go down

TAKING THE TIME Empty Re: TAKING THE TIME

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down