The Scole Experiment

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Mark74 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:Mark 74
Are you a trans medium ore physical medium yore self?

No I am not a physical medium. I am a medium, and I do trance mediumship on occasion.

You are doing trance mediumship on occasion!?? - are you a developt trance medium then?

I am a developed trance medium Jane.

Mark74


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Jane Lyzell on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:Mark 74
Are you a trans medium ore physical medium yore self?

No I am not a physical medium. I am a medium, and I do trance mediumship on occasion.

You are doing trance mediumship on occasion!?? - are you a developt trance medium then?

I am a developed trance medium Jane.
Ok thanks - then you knowe Howe long time the develop takes:-)))
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Mark74 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:Mark 74
Are you a trans medium ore physical medium yore self?

No I am not a physical medium. I am a medium, and I do trance mediumship on occasion.

You are doing trance mediumship on occasion!?? - are you a developt trance medium then?

I am a developed trance medium Jane.
Ok thanks - then you knowe Howe long time the develop takes:-)))

Trance development varies Jane as does other phases of mediumship. No two mediums will ever develop the same way. Spontaneous trance does happen and it is seen in the work of Leonora Piper, Estelle Roberts, Maurice Barbanell etc.

Mark74


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by obiwan on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:49 pm

I thought we had already covered this? (or am I experiencing deja vu?) Smile

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Mark74 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:52 pm

obiwan wrote:I thought we had already covered this? (or am I experiencing deja vu?) Smile

Perhaps Jane didn't grasp it the last time.

Mark74


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by obiwan on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Mark74 wrote:
obiwan wrote:I thought we had already covered this? (or am I experiencing deja vu?) Smile

Perhaps Jane didn't grasp it the last time.
LOL Miaow.

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Jane Lyzell on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:26 am

Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:Mark 74
Are you a trans medium ore physical medium yore self?

No I am not a physical medium. I am a medium, and I do trance mediumship on occasion.

You are doing trance mediumship on occasion!?? - are you a developt trance medium then?

I am a developed trance medium Jane.
Ok thanks - then you knowe Howe long time the develop takes:-)))

Trance development varies Jane as does other phases of mediumship. No two mediums will ever develop the same way. Spontaneous trance does happen and it is seen in the work of Leonora Piper, Estelle Roberts, Maurice Barbanell etc.

I do think you have missunderstand "spontainius trance" - it has to develops undetr a long time - same whit all this mediums you have counted upp- even if first time was sponatinusly- you cant relay on that and the medium has to develop in a circle as they did:-)
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Mark74 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:47 am

Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:Mark 74
Are you a trans medium ore physical medium yore self?

No I am not a physical medium. I am a medium, and I do trance mediumship on occasion.

You are doing trance mediumship on occasion!?? - are you a developt trance medium then?

I am a developed trance medium Jane.
Ok thanks - then you knowe Howe long time the develop takes:-)))

Trance development varies Jane as does other phases of mediumship. No two mediums will ever develop the same way. Spontaneous trance does happen and it is seen in the work of Leonora Piper, Estelle Roberts, Maurice Barbanell etc.

I do think you have missunderstand "spontainius trance" - it has to develops undetr a long time - same whit all this mediums you have counted upp- even if first time was sponatinusly- you cant relay on that and the medium has to develop in a circle as they did:-)

No I have not misunderstood spontaneous trance Jane. You are wrong yes you can rely on what is said, there has been some exceptional evidence of survival and philosophy provided when the medium has experienced spontaneous states of trance.

Mark74


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Jane Lyzell on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:08 am

Mark74
No you cant:-) You cant never relay on any trance medium 100%, sorry!
It whil alwayce goo trough the mediums minde!

avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Mark74 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:18 am

Jane Lyzell wrote:Mark74
No you cant:-) You cant never relay on any trance medium 100%, sorry!
It whil alwayce goo trough the mediums minde!


That might be your experience Jane not to rely on the trance medium you have sat with, not mine. Laughing And to be honest this thread is regarding Scole. I think both of us are going off the topic at this stage. If you are willing perhaps you can start a new thread on this discussion so we can have a healthy debate, and provide personal experience.

Mark74


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Jane Lyzell on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:53 am

No it has all whit scole to do- becource they trust 2 medium in trance from the beginning in sitting in the circle- and that you cant do!

It takes many many years to bee o good Trance medium- even if it start as spontainosly!

Im sorry for you if you are taking in trance information as absolut throught- verry verry fjue trance medium are the real deal!

and if you like pleace start a new topic whit evidens you have for trance is real:-)) and evidentiual!
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Mark74 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:07 am

Jane Lyzell wrote:No it has all whit scole to do- becource they trust 2 medium in trance from the beginning in sitting in the circle- and that you cant do!

It takes many many years to bee o good Trance medium- even if it start as spontainosly!

Im sorry for you if you are taking in trance information as absolut throught- verry verry fjue trance medium are the real deal!

and if you like pleace start a new topic whit evidens you have for trance is real:-)) and evidentiual!

Jane, you seem to have alot to learn, and you seem to be confined to thinking within the box, and not open to the possibilities of a natural latent trance ability, (for some mediums trance takes longer) Mrs Piper experienced immediate trance when she sat. I could go on but I feel we are going beyond what this thread is about. If you wish to discuss this area further, I feel it's for another thread, and it would be interesting to read about other members thoughts or experiences.

Mark74


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Jane Lyzell on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:13 am

Maby ore maby not I have a loth to learn(every one has to learn al there lifs- it never stop)- fore howe long have you developt youre trance in a cirkel?

Im not thinking in the box - I have studie a lot from trance and physical mediumship- and evidence in both category is laking as in the scol exampel!
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Mark74 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:21 am

Jane Lyzell wrote:Maby ore maby not I have a loth to learn(every one has to learn al there lifs- it never stop)- fore howe long have you developt youre trance in a cirkel?

Im not thinking in the box - I have studie a lot from trance and physical mediumship- and evidence in both category is laking as in the scol exampel!

I started sitting in 60's Jane I have seen alot of mediums come and go, and have experienced an abundance of high standard mediumship. How long have I developed my mediumship is not for this thread Jane, I have sat for many years, I have worked for many years with mediumship but I am not here to blow my own trumpet Jane, fame has never interested me.


Last edited by Mark74 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Mark74


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Jane Lyzell on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:25 am

Ok- thats fine!
I dident say I havent sen high standard of trance ore outhere mediumship- thats why Im qwesting :-)

and i do think we have to qwestiun wath comes oute to daY - al lot is lifting there egos
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Jane Lyzell on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:32 am

Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:Maby ore maby not I have a loth to learn(every one has to learn al there lifs- it never stop)- fore howe long have you developt youre trance in a cirkel?

Im not thinking in the box - I have studie a lot from trance and physical mediumship- and evidence in both category is laking as in the scol exampel!

I started sitting in 60's Jane I have seen alot of mediums come and go, and have experienced an abundance of high standard mediumship. How long have I developed my mediumship is not for this thread Jane, I have sat for many years, I have worked for many years with mediumship but I am not here to blow my own trumpet Jane, fame has never interested me.

then you knowe the importhens of sitt in a home circle:-) it never stop- and it shuld never stop!
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Mark74 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:39 am

Thats why Estelle Roberts stressed about the need of home circles through the direct voice of Leslie Flint, Jane, I know quite well Wink thats perhaps why I feel so uneasy with these so-called schools for mediumship.

Mark74


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Jane Lyzell on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:43 am

A good school for mediumship shuld have there students to sitt in a home circle Smile to develop.

nowe i hawe to sleep- not my oure of time been up Shocked god night ore god morning!
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Mark74 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:47 am

Jane Lyzell wrote:A good school for mediumship shuld have there students to sitt in a home circle Smile to develop.

nowe i hawe to sleep- not my oure of time been up Shocked god night ore god morning!

I know people who have attended your courses at Ramsbergsgarden Laughing

Mark74


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Mark74 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:06 am

Jane, when you get to my age sleep can happen at any stage Laughing

Mark74


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Jane Lyzell on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:21 am

Mark74 wrote:Jane, when you get to my age sleep can happen at any stage Laughing

Ha ha ha ha ha Very Happy
Im of now to Stockholm , have a circle there to night and to morrowe Im gooing to a confrence whit parapsycolegist - on the schol prodjekt and physical mediumship. Adrian Parker whil bee there and more....

so I have to bee there , so they can hear that is mediums ho accerly are for real and som arent!
(hope you understand my svenglich)

avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Jane Lyzell on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:22 am

Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:A good school for mediumship shuld have there students to sitt in a home circle Smile to develop.

nowe i hawe to sleep- not my oure of time been up Shocked god night ore god morning!

I know people who have attended your courses at Ramsbergsgarden Laughing
Lovly - Have you and i meet?
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:30 am

Hi Jane,

I have a yound Swedish lady in my open group. If she comes back to Sweden I will get her to contact you, she is on a permanent visa in Oz
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Jane Lyzell on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Admin wrote:Hi Jane,

I have a yound Swedish lady in my open group. If she comes back to Sweden I will get her to contact you, she is on a permanent visa in Oz
Lovly:-)
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Jane Lyzell on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:19 pm

A report howe swedish parapsygolegist- vere drawing - it vasent saientific done the report - as I alredy knowe Very Happy

but it was intresting and I do think it whil bee god for new investigations heare in sweden - more saientific ones and not whit circus akts as school.
avatar
Jane Lyzell


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum