SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zerdini's Departure from the Forum

+11
Wes
mac
petal34
Blackcrow
Left Behind
KatyKing
_Leslie_
Lis
Bill
Admin
Mark74
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zerdini's Departure from the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Zerdini's Departure from the Forum

Post by JonDonnis Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:32 am

Oh George never left this forum, oh how history repeats itself.

JonDonnis

Back to top Go down

Zerdini's Departure from the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Zerdini's Departure from the Forum

Post by Lis Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:39 pm

My goodness me, Jon,

You must be a very very special kind of medium to know that George didn't leave this forum, despite what us poor administrators know.

It must be quite wonderful to know what nobody else knows, and to be so 100% certain in your knowledge.

Should I be presuming that you now have the ability to infiltrate our forum and discover all the IP addresses and have the ability to track them all and identify who they belong to. Well done.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:10 pm

Jon must be very bored with his own website to be spending so much time on this one arguing with members and now 'pinging' this old thread.

Jon, I'm disappointed in you. I'm assuming this is the real Jon Donnis and not a troll?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:36 pm

mac wrote:Jon, I'm disappointed in you. I'm assuming this is the real Jon Donnis and not a troll?
Not exclusive to mutual. one is one, the other is the other.

Lars
Lars
Lars

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Lars wrote:
mac wrote:Jon, I'm disappointed in you. I'm assuming this is the real Jon Donnis and not a troll?

Lars

That hasn't made anything any clearer.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:39 pm

mac wrote:
Lars wrote:

Lars

That hasn't made anything any clearer.

Lmao

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2