Can we ALL learn to be psychic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by Admin on Mon May 28, 2012 1:23 am

avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by Left Behind on Mon May 28, 2012 7:19 pm

I believe that it's like any other talent. Almost everyone has it to some inherent extent, but very few have it to any extensive degree.

All of us can develop what we do have: but for most of us, that just isn't much. Crying or Very sad

Jim

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by Blackcrow on Tue May 29, 2012 10:01 am




Very Happy Everybody is psychic its what you do to develop it,all mediums are psychic but not all psychics are mediums.

Namaste

Blackcrow


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by petal34 on Tue May 29, 2012 10:18 am

Blackcrow wrote:


Very Happy Everybody is psychic its what you do to develop it,all mediums are psychic but not all psychics are mediums.

Namaste

Very true,Blackcrow.
But...a very strong 'but' could possibly Psychism be included in our very deep levels of consciousness?
Joan x
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by mac on Tue May 29, 2012 10:37 am

Left Behind wrote:I believe that it's like any other talent. Almost everyone has it to some inherent extent, but very few have it to any extensive degree.

All of us can develop what we do have: but for most of us, that just isn't much. Crying or Very sad

Jim

I find that a very fair summation, Jim..... Smile One might also consider including general sensitivity, one's awareness of discarnate presence(s) and/or activity.

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by KatyKing on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Possibly the more its exercised the better they get.
Chap I know whose partner reads cards decided to give it a go although he was a great sceptic to begin with. He obliges at some of our Tea with Spirit socials these days and is in demand for his skills not with the cards though he scrys using dominoes as runes. Very popular.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by Left Behind on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:01 pm

KatyKing wrote:Possibly the more its exercised the better they get.

Probably true, Peter.

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by earth angel on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:36 pm

I believe that everyone is born with some psychic abilities. some people are comfortable with it and so keep it and develope it all their lifetime, and some do not and so shut down to it. children are more open to psychic experiences because of them being still new to the earth plane rather than an adult. As we are all spirit and when we are born bring this gift and knowledge with us through our soul connection. Some people will then develope up their psychic abilities. Some psychics go on to develope into mediums later on.
So in answer to your question - Yes we can all learn to be psychic
avatar
earth angel


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by KatyKing on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:18 pm

I like that angel motto earth angel. Not so sure about psychics developing into mediums. I think mediums are born then develop. or not depending on where they are born. For example an article in current PN clearly indicates a mediumistic clergyman. Unlikely he' be found on one of our platforms bringing evidence but as a vicar he brought evidence to the writer of the article. A former teacher.
Everyone is psychic fewer are mediums. It's all gift. Circumstance and choice dictate how gifts are exercised.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by petal34 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Personally I think we all have that touch of 'pyschism' in us.
How about a mother who senses her child is in danger?
How often do we feel or sense that someone is not all they should be?
I could go and on,those feelings that come to us for no reason at all.
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by KatyKing on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Plus deja vu is quite common.




Plus deja vu is quite common.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by petal34 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:48 am

Now I have never,ever encountered that,KK.
Could be interesting though.
Smile
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by KatyKing on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:15 pm

I've sat through a meeting in Blackpool [not Albert Rd] where the demonstrator was clearly a good psychic but no more a medium than is our cat. It was a good meeting too but the context was wrong as it was a Spiritualist venue and publicised for mediumship.
The entertainment value was worth the fiver on the door but it wasn't a Spiritualist meeting as such.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by petal34 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:37 pm

One of these days I will receive the clue from mediumship that not one medium has ever given me.
The mystery of the day.
Suspect
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by KatyKing on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:01 pm

47... Blue Door... Mending the door bell.. eventually.
Tomato sandwiches for his tea.

I've not the first idea what that's about but it's yours for sure Joan.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by petal34 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:22 pm

KatyKing wrote:47... Blue Door... Mending the door bell.. eventually.
Tomato sandwiches for his tea.

I've not the first idea what that's about but it's yours for sure Joan.

Ken lived at 47 when we met.
Door bell? Laughing Nearly blew himself mending that....Electric.
Tomato sandwiches...yes.
blue door....not sure of that one.

You still haven't come up with the 'mystery of the day',Pete.... Wink
Right under your eyes... Suspect
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by Left Behind on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:35 pm

earth angel wrote:I believe that everyone is born with some psychic abilities. some people are comfortable with it and so keep it and develope it all their lifetime, and some do not and so shut down to it. children are more open to psychic experiences because of them being still new to the earth plane rather than an adult. As we are all spirit and when we are born bring this gift and knowledge with us through our soul connection. Some people will then develope up their psychic abilities. Some psychics go on to develope into mediums later on.
So in answer to your question - Yes we can all learn to be psychic

But do we all have the inherent ability to develop psychic or mediumistic abilities to the extent that we could stand on a platform and give accurate messages to people in the audience? Are we all born with an inherent ability that could be honed to that point?

I'm of the opinion that we all can't. And couldn't.

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by Left Behind on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:36 pm

petal34 wrote:
KatyKing wrote:47... Blue Door... Mending the door bell.. eventually.
Tomato sandwiches for his tea.

I've not the first idea what that's about but it's yours for sure Joan.

Ken lived at 47 when we met.
Door bell? Laughing Nearly blew himself mending that....Electric.
Tomato sandwiches...yes.
blue door....not sure of that one.

You still haven't come up with the 'mystery of the day',Pete.... Wink
Right under your eyes... Suspect

Still very good stuff though, Petal! Shocked

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by petal34 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Left Behind wrote:
petal34 wrote:
KatyKing wrote:47... Blue Door... Mending the door bell.. eventually.
Tomato sandwiches for his tea.

I've not the first idea what that's about but it's yours for sure Joan.

Ken lived at 47 when we met.
Door bell? Laughing Nearly blew himself mending that....Electric.
Tomato sandwiches...yes.
blue door....not sure of that one.

You still haven't come up with the 'mystery of the day',Pete.... Wink
Right under your eyes... Suspect

Still very good stuff though, Petal! Shocked

Excellent Jim....I just know he is going to be the medium to get the right answer.
Just waiting..... Laughing
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by KatyKing on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:28 pm

petal34 wrote:
KatyKing wrote:47... Blue Door... Mending the door bell.. eventually.
Tomato sandwiches for his tea.

I've not the first idea what that's about but it's yours for sure Joan.

Ken lived at 47 when we met.
Door bell? Laughing Nearly blew himself mending that....Electric.
Tomato sandwiches...yes.
blue door....not sure of that one.

You still haven't come up with the 'mystery of the day',Pete.... Wink
Right under your eyes... Suspect

Well three out of four aint bad. That'll do for me Joan. Nowt else since but then I've been sitting for Richard and then work. Past sleepy tonight. Got all of two hours kip last night and no RIchard yet apart from he's bleddy furious at the mo and that was second hand via Joanna.. Suspect we'll be having the full monty this weekend table seance maybe. Not done one of those for ages but the old ways are comforting in bad times I reckon. Tea with Spirit on Saturday too so a very busy few days ahead.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by petal34 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:37 am

KatyKing wrote:
petal34 wrote:
KatyKing wrote:47... Blue Door... Mending the door bell.. eventually.
Tomato sandwiches for his tea.

I've not the first idea what that's about but it's yours for sure Joan.

Ken lived at 47 when we met.
Door bell? Laughing Nearly blew himself mending that....Electric.
Tomato sandwiches...yes.
blue door....not sure of that one.

You still haven't come up with the 'mystery of the day',Pete.... Wink
Right under your eyes... Suspect

Well three out of four aint bad. That'll do for me Joan. Nowt else since but then I've been sitting for Richard and then work. Past sleepy tonight. Got all of two hours kip last night and no RIchard yet apart from he's bleddy furious at the mo and that was second hand via Joanna.. Suspect we'll be having the full monty this weekend table seance maybe. Not done one of those for ages but the old ways are comforting in bad times I reckon. Tea with Spirit on Saturday too so a very busy few days ahead.

Good information Peter.
I know who 'Bluey' is.....old Aussie mate of mine.
For over 50 years,passed not long ago.
Thanks for that.
Joan
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by KatyKing on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:45 am

Very Happy He shoots... He scores!
Up to coming on here I would have said you couldn't get a sausage via an online link. Just goes to show. You live and learn. I've been at this lark man and boy since 1977 never been much great shakes, just a jobbing platform worker. Your Colin Frys and Nici Allens they are the premier league, down at my end it's more league division four.
I work more cancellations than anything else since we moved to this region. Had a go at circuit work and stage dems back in the eighties but what with working full time as well it got to be too much to commit to having the diary full two years in front. I might have a proper go again once I can eventually retire, Spirit Willing.
One lady thought my name was Mr Insted because the chair introduced me as ...
'Booked mediums sick and cancelled so we've got Pete instead'. That has followed me and now I get hailed as... 'Hello Mr Instead' even at our church where they do know better but we pull each others legs.
Couldn't imagine not doing this though. I heard once that we get the guide that suits our personality and that is surely true with mine. We are both laid back and naturrally lazy. Spooky thing too,the older and fatter I have become the more I have come to resemble her portrait. That comes with me wherever work and the number of folk who ask if she is an ancestor [he isn't].
Wouldn't be without her though, bleddy pest that she can be sometimes.
Joanna Southcott. She's on wiki. See that etching of her on there and you've seen me.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by petal34 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:56 am

KatyKing wrote: Very Happy He shoots... He scores!
Up to coming on here I would have said you couldn't get a sausage via an online link. Just goes to show. You live and learn. I've been at this lark man and boy since 1977 never been much great shakes, just a jobbing platform worker. Your Colin Frys and Nici Allens they are the premier league, down at my end it's more league division four.
I work more cancellations than anything else since we moved to this region. Had a go at circuit work and stage dems back in the eighties but what with working full time as well it got to be too much to commit to having the diary full two years in front. I might have a proper go again once I can eventually retire, Spirit Willing.
One lady thought my name was Mr Insted because the chair introduced me as ...
'Booked mediums sick and cancelled so we've got Pete instead'. That has followed me and now I get hailed as... 'Hello Mr Instead' even at our church where they do know better but we pull each others legs.
Couldn't imagine not doing this though. I heard once that we get the guide that suits our personality and that is surely true with mine. We are both laid back and naturrally lazy. Spooky thing too,the older and fatter I have become the more I have come to resemble her portrait. That comes with me wherever work and the number of folk who ask if she is an ancestor [he isn't].
Wouldn't be without her though, bleddy pest that she can be sometimes.
Joanna Southcott. She's on wiki. See that etching of her on there and you've seen me.

Greatest friends we ever had.
Martin and Dot,a couple of the best Aussies I have met.
Two weeks after she passed in the 1990's,I got a message from Dot at the local spirit church.
Part of that message was 'I am being shown the Aussie flag here!'.
Three days later,received a letter from Martin telling me she had passed.
Thanks for that,Pete.
Much obliged.
cheers
Joan

PS,will be looking your guide up.... study
avatar
petal34


Back to top Go down

Re: Can we ALL learn to be psychic

Post by KatyKing on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Very Happy
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum