Spiritism remains very close to the Gospels and Christ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spiritism remains very close to the Gospels and Christ

Post by Admin on Wed May 09, 2012 2:08 am

avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Spiritism remains very close to the Gospels and Christ

Post by Admin on Wed May 09, 2012 2:10 am





All of these from the London Meeting this year
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Spiritism remains very close to the Gospels and Christ

Post by Admin on Wed May 09, 2012 2:12 am








avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Spiritism remains very close to the Gospels and Christ

Post by Left Behind on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:02 pm

Does anyone who knows more about Spiritism than I do (which isn't much) know what they believe about the nature of Jesus Christ? Do they consider him Divine in the traditional Christian sense of the word? Or more like a Buddha: a highly developed human, what we all could eventually become?

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: Spiritism remains very close to the Gospels and Christ

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:07 am

Its interesting that its founder never called it a religion he was happy to have it exist alongside Catholicism (obviously the key religion of the Latin/European countries wher Spiritism is prevalent.)
avatar
Admin
Admin


Back to top Go down

Re: Spiritism remains very close to the Gospels and Christ

Post by obiwan on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:48 am

Admin wrote:Its interesting that its founder never called it a religion he was happy to have it exist alongside Catholicism (obviously the key religion of the Latin/European countries wher Spiritism is prevalent.)
Yes was Catholicism happy to exist alongside it? Smile

obiwan


Back to top Go down

Re: Spiritism remains very close to the Gospels and Christ

Post by mac on Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:12 pm

Left Behind wrote:Does anyone who knows more about Spiritism than I do (which isn't much) know what they believe about the nature of Jesus Christ? Do they consider him Divine in the traditional Christian sense of the word? Or more like a Buddha: a highly developed human, what we all could eventually become?

Seen this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvBd0ARo6Zs

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Spiritism remains very close to the Gospels and Christ

Post by Left Behind on Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:58 pm

A good quickie statement. Doesn't say anything about Jesus, though.

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: Spiritism remains very close to the Gospels and Christ

Post by mac on Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Left Behind wrote:A good quickie statement. Doesn't say anything about Jesus, though.

Should it have done?

mac


Back to top Go down

Re: Spiritism remains very close to the Gospels and Christ

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum