Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by Mark74 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:41 am

Hi guys, it has been a while since I've been on here, hope you all are well. Came across a video on youtube, thought I would share. It's an interesting one.

Mark74


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by Left Behind on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Thank you for posting this, Mark.

Immediately after viewing it, I watched an interview with Sir Arthur in the flesh, done in 1927. It's interesting how he's lost his Scottish accent since he went to spirit! Laughing

Jim

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by KatyKing on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:47 pm

Medium sat for a young Chinese lady. Good link with her mum. They enjoyed a long chat.
Towards the end medium says...
'The link is fading is there any last question you'd like to ask before she goes?'
'Well there is one'....
says daughter...
"Mum! When did you learn to speak English?"
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by Mark74 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:47 pm

Didn't think we had accents on the other side Laughing

Mark74


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by Mark74 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:48 pm

KatyKing wrote:Medium sat for a young Chinese lady. Good link with her mum. They enjoyed a long chat. Towards the end medium says... 'The link is fading is there any last question you'd like to ask before she goes?' 'Well there is one'.... says daughter... "Mum! When did you learn to speak English?"

It's generally a blending of minds, here and from the other world.

Mark74


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by _Leslie_ on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:03 pm

I don't think accents have a role to play in the link / communication any more than I do 'language' - the 'communicator' as I understand is is using an instrument to the best of their ability via 'thought' as opposed to verbatim discussions Wink
avatar
_Leslie_


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by Mark74 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:05 pm

_Leslie_ wrote:I don't think accents have a role to play in the link / communication any more than I do 'language' - the 'communicator' as I understand is is using an instrument to the best of their ability via 'thought' as opposed to verbatim discussions Wink

I agree, nothing to do with language or accents.

Mark74


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by _Leslie_ on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:50 pm

However... I would expect grammar and local dialect to be conveyed.
avatar
_Leslie_


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by KatyKing on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Very Happy Sitter......
'Is that really you Mr. Gladstone?'
Cockney trance medium....
'Yus I'm 'im.'
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by KatyKing on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Leslie Flint was the direct voice medium par excellence.
He had cultivated the speaking style of an actor manager although himself of humblle origins.
Most of his links came in his own voice but the evidence that came through was second to none. Our own Jack Corbett too was a trance medium's trance medium... Jack's entranced voice was a slightly posher vesion of his own regular speaking voice but the personalities and evidence that shone through proved the day every time.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by zerdini on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:23 am

KatyKing wrote:Leslie Flint was the direct voice medium par excellence.
He had cultivated the speaking style of an actor manager although himself of humblle origins.
Most of his links came in his own voice but the evidence that came through was second to none. Our own Jack Corbett too was a trance medium's trance medium... Jack's entranced voice was a slightly posher vesion of his own regular speaking voice but the personalities and evidence that shone through proved the day every time.

When and how often did you sit with Leslie Flint, Peter?

You write authoritatively as though you were a regular at his seances. Those of us who were regulars have a different view to you.

zerdini


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by KatyKing on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:32 pm

Only ever heard the tapes George.
The positive feedback of LF evidence cited includes your own.
Synchronously our third generation elderly lady medium this afternoon and her father were LF sitters and his name along with an accolade came up quite out of the blue in a link.
No coincidences with Spirit.
That's what happens over time, all history eventually becoms reportage. Has to be once all participants are passed. We are lucky to have audio records for LF.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by zerdini on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:52 pm

KatyKing wrote:Only ever heard the tapes George.
The positive feedback of LF evidence cited includes your own.
Synchronously our third generation elderly lady medium this afternoon and her father were LF sitters and his name along with an accolade came up quite out of the blue in a link.
No coincidences with Spirit.
That's what happens over time, all history eventually becoms reportage. Has to be once all participants are passed. We are lucky to have audio records for LF.

So you had no personal experience of Leslie Flint, Peter, yet you pontificate as though you had!

You have an opinion on everything whether there is any truth in it or not.

You're a fantasist, Peter. 'Nuff said.

zerdini


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by KatyKing on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Thank you George, perhaps you are right.
I do so hope not though. We'll all know more than ever we do now, soon enough. Meanwhile life's too short for falling out so do, please; be happy .
Be we grumpy or cheery it's the same world howsoever we choose to face it.
L&L
Pete
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by zerdini on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:13 pm

KatyKing wrote:Thank you George, perhaps you are right.
I do so hope not though. We'll all know more than ever we do now, soon enough. Meanwhile life's too short for falling out so do, please; be happy .
Be we grumpy or cheery it's the same world howsoever we choose to face it.
L&L
Pete

I am very happy, Peter. I haven't fallen out with anyone. I just don't like people making claims about mediums I've known personally.

zerdini


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by KatyKing on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Then you are a true friend and strong defender to those you have known. Not having known LF peronally as did you but on my own limited knowledge and research amongst some who did sit with him whose testimonies are in the public domain I have said here and elsewhere that he was considered to have been the greatest DV medium of the last century.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by bravo321uk on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:54 am

Hi,
katie I do not understand when you say that most of leslie flint communications came through in his own voice..
If your understanding of Leslie flint is the same as mine... Recordings ect..
well from the recordings I have listened to.. both of leslie speaking and spirit people.. I dont understand how you can say that.. I use the charlotte bronte recordings as an example here.. and that is clearly a lady speaking..
But then I do feel katie that you had probably made your mind up before listening to them.x.x.x

bravo321uk


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by KatyKing on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Because most of the messages were in LF own orotund tones bravo. Some weren't but the majority were.
HTH
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by Left Behind on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:18 pm

KatyKing wrote: Very Happy Sitter......
'Is that really you Mr. Gladstone?'
Cockney trance medium....
'Yus I'm 'im.'

BLIMEY! It's really YOU, Guvnor, innit?

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by Left Behind on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:26 pm

I was being a smart aleck about ACD's Scottish accent. Do we have accents in the next life? I'm currently reading Findlay's Where Two Worlds Meet, and the accents are coming across clearly in the seances recorded there. Of course, that was Direct Voice.

The accent's not important, really. What matters, in this tape, is the predictions about 21 December 2012.

My prediction is that there are going to be a lot of embarrassed prognosticators on 22 December 2012, because life and the planet aren't going to change one iota.

But, we'll all know for sure in a few months.

Jim

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by KatyKing on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:35 pm

I expect we'll be able to tell what folk are saying irrespective of language barriers.
Hope so. When I visit US first response to most of what say is 'Pardon me?
'due to my accent.
avatar
KatyKing


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by Left Behind on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Two countries, divided by a common language.

Left Behind


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Speaks Through Arthur Pacheco Trance

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum